maryportfuncity

Fat And Fearless

What was the surgery for? The Rosalie Bradford website seems to be a bit clogged up at the moment, presumably it's a bit overloaded due to her moving on.

I think it was from complications following weight loss surgery.

Here we go: "The lymphatic system in her legs was damaged in one of 5 sessions of surgery to remove excess skin during her weight loss."

• Like 1

What was the surgery for? The Rosalie Bradford website seems to be a bit clogged up at the moment, presumably it's a bit overloaded due to her moving on.

I think it was from complications following weight loss surgery.

Here we go: "The lymphatic system in her legs was damaged in one of 5 sessions of surgery to remove excess skin during her weight loss."

Ta Vinegar Tits. And thanks for not taking a dig at my terrible 'clogged up' and 'overloaded' pun attempts. :lol:
...and why did she die?????? There where complications from a surgery! She did not die from jsut being over weight.
This was the reason I was looking for her cause of death, because I was surprised that she might not have died of Bloat, as the person above suggested.

Not much doubt that that's a weight related death, as she wouldn't have had the surgery if she wasn't so jolly shaped.

Already mentioned in the near misses or not exactly famous thread but probably worth a mention in here as well - Rosalie Bradford has died.

...and why did she die?????? There where complications from a surgery! She did not die from jsut being over weight.

She was very very fat for a very very long time.

Bound to have affected her heart and thus lowering her life expectancy.

She was very very fat for a very very long time.

Bound to have affected her heart and thus lowering her life expectancy.

True, but in that case she'd be more likely to have had problems under anaethesia than anything else. She was deemed to be OK for excess skin removal so, while it's a risk for anyone, her previous size wasn't as much of an issue as it would otherwise have been.

However, the lymphatic system is to do with processing fat which is then slushed back into the blood and whatnot (you can tell I didn't do biology at school can't you?) so years of lardiness won't have helped.

Thanks for sharing that VT, I'll be having me tea a couple of hours later than planned tonight.

Tea. Why not cofee or some alcoholic drink? If your planning and looking foward to just a cup of tea at night, something went downhill. Maybe Ms. Jackal yells at you to much?

Anubis The Jackal, you are still young. You must have a good time. So spill some Jack Daniels in your drink, buy some rolling paper 'Zig Zag paper' and enjoy some haze. It comes in every flavor. If you would like the selection, sort through your fruit bowl.

Thanks for sharing that VT, I'll be having me tea a couple of hours later than planned tonight.

Tea. Why not cofee or some alcoholic drink? If your planning and looking foward to just a cup of tea at night, something went downhill. Maybe Ms. Jackal yells at you to much?

Anubis The Jackal, you are still young. You must have a good time. So spill some Jack Daniels in your drink, buy some rolling paper 'Zig Zag paper' and enjoy some haze. It comes in every flavor. If you would like the selection, sort through your fruit bowl.

Some of us in the U.K. call our dinner 'teatime', or tea for short.

Guest Guest
A few of the worlds heaviest - like Rosalie Bradford and Mike Parteleno - are still alive, albeit shadows of their former selves. As this little round up shows, that tonnage ain't good for you in the long term. Even some of the so-called champion slimmers carry long term health problems.

Be warned people, some pictures on the link are not pretty!

Will any of the world's biggest - like Denny Welch- bite the dust soon?

rosalie bradford just died

rosalie bradford just died

Really? Gosh, I didn't know that. The previous 10 or so posts must have been a haze...

Guest a friend
Former Roly Poly Mo Moreland is still with us. Can't find an age but she must be getting on a bit. She's 4ft11 and a size 28-30. Can't be healthy

mo is a friend of mine - she is 70 yrs old and fit as a fiddle still performing - singing and dancing!

Former Roly Poly Mo Moreland is still with us. Can't find an age but she must be getting on a bit. She's 4ft11 and a size 28-30. Can't be healthy

mo is a friend of mine - she is 70 yrs old and fit as a fiddle still performing - singing and dancing!

If the fat lady's singing it must be over, surely.

Sharon Mevsimler 42st, immobile and moaning to the press. Might trump some of her American cousins with an early exit, she blames the NHS and post-natal depression.

I suffered weight loss waiting for that link above to load, anyone else have the same problem?

I suffered weight loss waiting for that link above to load, anyone else have the same problem?

Not me, mine loaded in about 10 seconds

Aye, mine's loading okay now. Maybe just needed a little butter on the sides of the broadband to force that fatty through eh?

Incidentally, how can they say the heart attack was unexpected? She'd ballooned to 871lbs, what were they expecting, she'd win show jumping medals?

It must be World Lardarse week, because he's another story about a larger than life chap, this time in Mexico.

fat man leaves house

Imagine losing 395 pounds and still weighing 840.

It must be World Lardarse week, because he's another story about a larger than life chap, this time in Mexico.

fat man leaves house

He weighed 'officially' damn near ninety stone. My whole family weighs little more than half that! How the hell is that man still breathing?

Just an idea, like, maybe if they'd given into his addiction whilst he was out he would have ballooned to the point they couldn't get him back inside. A few days stuck on the street losing weight might work wonders where his intake of calories is concerned.

fat man leaves house

I am very impressed by the size of his trousers.

Manuel Uribe, mega Mexican and - also - one tenth of my WDP line up this year, is the subject of a television documentary this week. Not recommended for those easily upset by the sight of endless roles of blubber.

Here comes the Corpse, 40 inches wide.

Yer link at the moment is bringing up a story about a stolen JCB, amusing and all, like, but not a dead fatty sight.

Here comes the Corpse, 40 inches wide.

Yer link at the moment is bringing up a story about a stolen JCB, amusing and all, like, but not a dead fatty sight.

I cannot read Notapotato's mind, but I would wager he meant to post a link about crematoria needing to order larger incinerators due to the increasing size of their customers.

BTW MPFC - when and where is the Manuel Uribe documentry going to be on TV?