JR976evil

Journalists

We should probably keep tabs in the incendiary Katie Hopkins; her rant in The Sun today praises the airlines that charge by weight and therefore penalise fatties. She's advocating that as standard policy for all airlines.

That'll piss off a few more people, eh?

It's fine most of them won't be able to spend long enough moving about to pose a threat to her.

• Like 2

We should probably keep tabs in the incendiary Katie Hopkins; her rant in The Sun today praises the airlines that charge by weight and therefore penalise fatties. She's advocating that as standard policy for all airlines.

She can run, they won't be able to keep up...

Yeah but she's seriously epileptic so when she fits they'll fall on top and squash her.

That's another midweek prime time hour of Channel 5 sewn up, then.

Edward P. Hourigan, former publisher of The Citizens’ Voice, died on Saturday, at the age of 77.

Hourigan, who worked in the newspaper industry for decades, “had ink in his blood,” said his sons, Ed and Joe Hourigan.

Looks like we found a cause of death.

SC

http://m.citizensvoice.com/news/former-voice-publisher-hourigan-dies-at-77-1.1927520

i completely agree with her.

i completely agree with her.

Airlines here in America are now charging double seats for hefty folk. Been going on some time now. 5 years or more maybe. If you take up two seats and more importantly weigh as much as two people (total weight of cargo kinda important) then by God pay up.

SC

To think that we've all been waiting for Helen Fawkes!!

BBC/ITN journalist Sue Lloyd-Roberts is suffering from a rare blood cancer and needs a cell transplant

She has now found a stem cell donor.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-33402358

Sue Lloyd-Roberts has died, according to BBC Breaking News

So what then? A waste of perfectly good stem cells?

Former BBC journalist and Iraq expert Jackie Sutton found dead at Istanbul airport:

http://www.theguardian.com/media/2015/oct/19/british-journalist-jacky-sutton-found-dead-in-istanbul-airport

Her predecessor at her latest function as Iraq expert for the Institute of War and Peace Reporting died of an unnatural death, so it's looking a bit suspicious.

Penelope Houston, editor of the BFI magazine Sight & Sound for 35 years has died aged 88. She was also a film critic for The Times and The Observer and wrote for The Guardian.

Other Observer film critics are probably feeling nervous about now.

• Like 1

Penelope Houston, editor of the BFI magazine Sight & Sound for 35 years has died aged 88. She was also a film critic for The Times and The Observer and wrote for The Guardian.

Other Observer film critics are probably feeling nervous about now.

Indeed, could Mark Kermode be next??

Utterly terrible Telegraph football writer Paul Hayward writes about his battle with cancer here. As with his sports copy, it contains very few pieces of useful data and lots of irrelevant waffle. May still be a pencil job for 2K16 though.

You could say that about pretty much any sports journalist...

Utterly terrible Telegraph football writer Paul Hayward writes about his battle with cancer here. As with his sports copy, it contains very few pieces of useful data and lots of irrelevant waffle. May still be a pencil job for 2K16 though.

You could say that about pretty much any sports journalist...

Some are better at that than others.

Is George Alagiah suffering from anything? I saw 6 O'Clock news on BBC last night and thought he looked terrible. I can find nothing on the web to suggest he is but if not why does he look so bad?

Called it...

Cleared of cancer, returning to work on Tuesday.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-34764659

"All I can say is right now I don't have cancer, but my life from now on will be punctuated by scans every three months," he said.

"And if somebody tells me I'm finally cured, it's likely to be years away."

Is George Alagiah suffering from anything? I saw 6 O'Clock news on BBC last night and thought he looked terrible. I can find nothing on the web to suggest he is but if not why does he look so bad?

Called it...

Cleared of cancer, returning to work on Tuesday.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-34764659

"All I can say is right now I don't have cancer, but my life from now on will be punctuated by scans every three months," he said.

"And if somebody tells me I'm finally cured, it's likely to be years away."

Thanks for the update!

http://www.deathlist.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=8444&p=240860

Let the search box be your friend next damn time.

SC

2E9B362000000578-0-image-m-200_144795208

Saw this shot of Katie Hopkins with very little explanation - other than a FB friend saying 'this is what Karma looks like' - online. Anyone know owt more, it this her epilepsy or did someone attack her?

• Like 1

I posted the story in ideas + possibilities yesterday.

To think there are some men out there who have bust their nuts into that!

Guest Guest

2E9B362000000578-0-image-m-200_144795208

Saw this shot of Katie Hopkins with very little explanation - other than a FB friend saying 'this is what Karma looks like' - online. Anyone know owt more, it this her epilepsy or did someone attack her?

she smashed her face in an epileptic fit. i think people with epilepsy should be shot like rabid dogs ! (just giving her a taste of her own medicine)