The Unknown Man

The Dead Of 2012

Guest Guest

Sad news just in that the well known Norwegian actor Lasse Kolstad has died at 90 .You might remember that he played the part of Tebye in Fiddler on the Roof. http://www.siste.no/...icle5882047.ece

Arfa Karim. The youngest ever Microsoft Certified Professional aged 9, dead at 16.

A team picked him for DDP 2012, but he was ineligible..

Arfa Karim. The youngest ever Microsoft Certified Professional aged 9, dead at 16.

That was me. (Hi!) She was the joker on my under 45s theme team. Seems to have been a unique pick too. Shame about the rules...

That was me. (Hi!) She was the joker on my under 45s theme team. Seems to have been a unique pick too. Shame about the rules...

Devil's Advocate: She was unique because everyone else knew the rules.

• Like 1

I wonder if the studying so hard from such a young age damaged her brain , brain need time to develop and not to be bombarded with complex study . But if could of just been down to disease or infection.

I wonder if the studying so hard from such a young age damaged her brain , brain need time to develop and not to be bombarded with complex study . But if could of just been down to disease or infection.

I can see kids all over the world trying that line with their parents. I doubt that it will have much success.

Dame Lesley Strathie, HM Revenue and Customs Chief Executive and Permanent Secretary, has resigned due to ill health. She was diagnosed with cancer in July.

Dead.

Here's hoping for a decent obit.

Edit: And her age...

Dame Lesley Strathie, HM Revenue and Customs Chief Executive and Permanent Secretary, has resigned due to ill health. She was diagnosed with cancer in July.

Dead.

I think, from my research when picking my team, she was 56, give or take a year.

Dead.

I think, from my research when picking my team, she was 56, give or take a year.

If all the DDPers who picked Gary Abblett didn't pick Dame Lesley, if no one picked her as a joker, if Hakimullah Mehsud isn't officially dead yet.....does that mean we're in the lead? :lol:

Dead.

If all the DDPers who picked Gary Abblett didn't pick Dame Lesley, if no one picked her as a joker, if Hakimullah Mehsud isn't officially dead yet.....does that mean we're in the lead? :lol:

I'm coming for ya crown, man. You ain't been hungry since you won that belt.

European politicians\executives who aren't that famous are so boring to me that you couldn't comprehend my vision of them being so dull. They remind me of a state in the US called Conneticut where in my mind it's always raining and they don't have a baseball team to root for.

European politicians\executives who aren't that famous are so boring to me that you couldn't comprehend my vision of them being so dull. They remind me of a state in the US called Conneticut where in my mind it's always raining and they don't have a baseball team to root for.

She was a civil servant. It was practically her job to be boring...

She was a civil servant. It was practically her job to be boring...

I know a few cases of non-boring civil servants. They rarely did the Right Thing, so let's stick to the boring ones.

Now that I think of it, I rather have boring politicians too.

regards,

Hein

Don't know if this is a made up story and somebody is having a Chuckle :-)

http://www.gubuwire.com/?p=469

It's dated from 2008. But yes, someone is having a chuckle

Dunno how this site's much-loved guests and sub-100 post makers are going to cope today with Wikipedia blacking out "Deaths in 2012".

Thank God the blackout is today. If it were Friday or Saturday. There'd have been murders...

I am finding that if you press Escape as the wiki page loads it doesn't then flick to that black message screen.

Dunno how this site's much-loved guests and sub-100 post makers are going to cope today with Wikipedia blacking out "Deaths in 2012".

Like This?

Carlos Pujol, Writer, editor and translator has died aged 75.