BOOM - I wish Aaron Ramsey would score more often :-)

Aaron Ramsey is the footballing equivalent of DDT...

RIP Caley Thistle's European dreams,maybe next year???

I know its childish but everytime I hear the name Sven Bender I can't help but laugh.

• Like 1

That's what I call getting into the spirit of things!

I know its childish but everytime I hear the name Sven Bender I can't help but laugh.

He was looking for a bender in the first half as well

As the premier UK cup competition comes to a climax today, that, plus the fact I wished the 'tic signed griffith last season and punted hooper, leads me to revisit the fantastic pisstake by dundeebarry of griffith time at the Dee. Jocky Scott was far from impressed. It developed into a blog.

http://dundeebarryleighgriffiths.blogspot.co.uk/2010/02/dundeebarrys-leigh-griffiths-blog.html?m=1

• Like 1

As the premier UK cup competition comes to a climax today, that, plus the fact I wished the 'tic signed griffith last season and punted hooper, leads me to revisit the fantastic pisstake by dundeebarry of griffith time at the Dee. Jocky Scott was far from impressed. It developed into a blog.

http://dundeebarryle...s-blog.html?m=1

DundeeBarry is FAF !

Not 100% but the flop haired lothario "may" be deadpooling this year.

I think he has commented on a thread, not sure if he put a team in.

Edit to add...elsewhere .

The first woman to be elected to FIFA's executive committee is Lydia Nsereka of Burundi.

I can't be the only one to look and think, is Sepp Blatter pulling a fast one?

The first woman to be elected to FIFA's executive committee is Lydia Nsereka of Burundi.

I can't be the only one to look and think, is Sepp Blatter pulling a fast one?

Jesus Christ I wouldn't want to meet her in a dark alley or anywhere else for that matter. She is built like a brick s##thouse. lol

Though when she takes up her position I can just here all the delegates chanting ''are you Nicolas anelka in disguise''.

If that guy catches an STD he should be legally required to change his name.

As Bob Hoskins said....

"croatia? I've shit 'em"

4th best in the world ???

MY ARSE

It's strange how we get a win when we don't field any divison 3 players

• Like 1

What do you expect from these World rankings. England were 3rd not so long ago!

• Like 1

Croatia = biggest bunch of cunts on the planet,are you England in disguise????? cannot believe a team managed by the silly pair of wee ginger shites fucked the 4th best team in the world up the arsehole in their own home.

Croatia = biggest bunch of cunts on the planet,are you England in disguise????? cannot believe a team managed by the silly pair of wee ginger shites fucked the 4th best team in the world up the arsehole in their own home.

I am presuming that there was some money at stake behind that last post. I had to go to the BBC website to understand the context. Unless BadEgg is Croatian.

I know I said I would leave it but as there isn't a Twitter thread....

Someone set up a Twitter account re the rangers saga and has been leaking documents, emails and voice recordings of meetings.

It's hilarious. At worst.

In the last week it has gone to Prism levels, and the hilarity grows... not gonna post owt but her/his Twitter link.

https://mobile.twitter.com/CharlotteFakes

Says she has 150,000 documents etc to release.......150.....fucking .......thousand.....

I know I said I would leave it but as there isn't a Twitter thread....

Someone set up a Twitter account re the rangers saga and has been leaking documents, emails and voice recordings of meetings.

It's hilarious. At worst.

In the last week it has gone to Prism levels, and the hilarity grows... not gonna post owt but her/his Twitter link.

https://mobile.twitt.../CharlotteFakes

Says she has 150,000 documents etc to release.......150.....fucking .......thousand.....

Prikileaks?

• Like 1

Someone made a mod for some swords & dragons video game based around 1980s Old Firm casuals:

• Like 1

Two more Scottish teams riding very close to the edge. Dunfermline Athletic need £175k in five weeks to save club and Smertz are looking more and more likely to be starting the season at least with a points deduction and maybe even more. If they end up being relegated that could be major problems for them. Mad Vlad has never been very good at the numbers game.

Two more Scottish teams riding very close to the edge. Dunfermline Athletic need £175k in five weeks to save club and Smertz are looking more and more likely to be starting the season at least with a points deduction and maybe even more. If they end up being relegated that could be major problems for them. Mad Vlad has never been very good at the numbers game.

If they do go into liquidation, the minimum punishment will have to be relegation to the third division.