little sister

Robert Mugabe

Guest Mugabe Succession News

Rober Mugabe has been reconfirmed as the leader of Zanu-PF and plans to run for reelection in 2018 when he is 94. Grace Mugabe is now the head of the woman's wing, making her Mugabe's prefered sucessor and damaging the popularity and power of Vice-President Joyce Mujuru.

http://www.bbc.com/n...africa-30363052

No recent health news to be found, but Mugabe is having a clear out of government officials

http://www.nytimes.c...babwe.html?_r=0

Be interesting to see if anyone makes a move on him soon; and how long he'd last breathing once out of power.

If you're feeling brave I'd put former Vice-President Joyce Mujuru, who was recently removed from high office, on the list.

Don't these types have a fairly good chance of being involved in car accidents/accidentally chopping their heads off while shaving?

If you're feeling brave I'd put former Vice-President Joyce Mujuru, who was recently removed from high office, on the list.

Don't these types have a fairly good chance of being involved in car accidents/accidentally chopping their heads off while shaving?

Or brutallly stabbing themselves in the stomach while combing their hair

• Like 1

Guest Sir Creep

Mugabe just fired his staff a week ago, not the sign of an ill man or anyone going anywhere anytime zoo . You'd be the Vicar of St looney of the Cream Bun & Jam to put Mugabe on your list anytime in the next two years without medical necessity.

Sir creep.

Mugabe just fired his staff a week ago, not the sign of an ill man or anyone going anywhere anytime zoo . You'd be the Vicar of St looney of the Cream Bun & Jam to put Mugabe on your list anytime in the next two years without medical necessity.

Sir creep.

He's presiding over a precarious regime atop a tottering country, such people often die of causes other than old age, and when they fall, they fall quickly. He's 90, and - for some in politics over there - very much in the way.

Sir creep.

He's presiding over a precarious regime atop a tottering country, such people often die of causes other than old age, and when they fall, they fall quickly. He's 90, and - for some in politics over there - very much in the way.

Urm yeah. Could be the last belligerent kick-out/lash-out of a dying tyrant. "I'll probably be dead in 3 months, let's fire somebody and send em to the Gulaga Afrikana". Or, y'know, he got rid of them cos they were plotting against him and so they don't all admire him over there.

Incidentally did you know what the most popular QOTSA song in Zimbabwe is? "I Know I Don't Look Like I'm Worth A Dollar But I'm Actually A Millionaire".

Guest I hate Mugabe Club

Let us all pray that this murderous twit is the first one on the list to die in 2015. Please God, answer this prayer.

Guest Stuart Smith

Yes the cunt Mugabe will die this year 2015. Hope it is painful,

Depends on if there is a noose around his neck....

Mugabe falls down in public:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2940153/Pride-comes-fall-Zimbabwe-s-Robert-Mugabe-90-falls-podium-steps-greeted-adoring-supporters.html

I don't suppose this sort of thing can be fatal?

I dunno he is incredibly sprightly for a 90 year old African man, Is there any doubt over his actual age?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2940153/Pride-comes-fall-Zimbabwe-s-Robert-Mugabe-90-falls-podium-steps-greeted-adoring-supporters.html

I dunno he is incredibly sprightly for a 90 year old African man, Is there any doubt over his actual age?

I think he is probably as old as he claims. He has been leading the country for almost three decades now and before that, he had been involved in a lengthy struggle against white minority rule.

Btw. he is not the first African dictator to lead a country even in his nineties, Hastings Banda had been the president of Malawi/Nyasaland until he was 95, and only stepped down because he lost an eledtion; and Girma Wolde-Giorgis was president of Ethiopia until he was nearly 89.

I think he is probably as old as he claims. He has been leading the country for almost three decades now and before that, he had been involved in a lengthy struggle against white minority rule.

Btw. he is not the first African dictator to lead a country even in his nineties, Hastings Banda had been the president of Malawi/Nyasaland until he was 95, and only stepped down because he lost an eledtion; and Girma Wolde-Giorgis was president of Ethiopia until he was nearly 89.

Mugabe is surely as old as he claims, apart from anything else he's been know and dealt with by the UK for ages and all the known facts about him will be far enough in our public domain that some paper would out him for lying.

BBC video:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-31142920

He didn't so much "trip" as just stagger over. He was already looking light-headed at the top of the steps, then tried to jog down to look like he had no problems..... classic delusional old dictator stuff, trying to act more youthful and casual than he actually is. His bodyguards don't even look surprised, probably comes down for breakfast like that every other day.

BBC video:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-31142920

He didn't so much "trip" as just stagger over. He was already looking light-headed at the top of the steps, then tried to jog down to look like he had no problems..... classic delusional old dictator stuff, trying to act more youthful and casual than he actually is. His bodyguards don't even look surprised, probably comes down for breakfast like that every other day.

Yes, he has said he felt like a nine-year-old at ninety and certainly tries to act like one. On the other hand, most guys at his age need some kind of help with mobility, like a wheelchair, a cane or an aide holding their arms and he might have drunk something up there.

It's his birthday, can you choke on elephant? Depends which part I guess....

Lots of interesting coverage going on in the media about the health of Grace Mugabe now. Suspicion she is in dire health/seeking cancer treatment... Might beat Bob to the grave.

Lots of interesting coverage going on in the media about the health of Grace Mugabe now. Suspicion she is in dire health/seeking cancer treatment... Might beat Bob to the grave.

There had been rumours about her succeeding him. If she's that ill, she's going the way of a few of his political opponents!

It's a political strategy that many dictators have tried unsuccessfully, outliving your opponents, but obviously Mugabe has got quite good at it.

• Like 1

It's a political strategy that many dictators have tried unsuccessfully, outliving your opponents, but oviously Mugabe has got quite good at it.

Yeah, but, the second you believe you've cracked that kind of thing it's usually the beginning of the end.