Sean

Which One Of Thatcher`s Vegetables Will Go Next?

Which one of Thatcher vegetables will conk out next?  

39 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Predict which Thatcher cabinet minister will conk out next:

Hang on where the hell did my question go??

Dunno. Did you add a poll?

Guest Guest

Already a thread for this

I did yes but when I pressed finsih.If there is a thread though please delete this.

Prior looked ready for it a decade ago and I've not seen him in anything public in a while.

I did yes but when I pressed finsih.If there is a thread though please delete this.

Hmm, just checked the database: no poll. I have no way of knowing where it went. I'll let this live for a bit, it may get some use.

Vigitables? I though they were fruit.

Tried to do it again and couldn`t.

Edit:Done

I have thus voted for Prior, who has 100% of the vote as it stands. :D

Prior looked ready for it a decade ago and I've not seen him in anything public in a while.

Yeah he has.He has been on leave fro the Lords for 6 years .He was in a Documentary about Northern Ireland in 2014 and looked no worse than a few years ago.As you said though he has looked terrible for ages though.

I too went for Prior.

:This explains the vegetable pun for those outside the UK.

Biggest cunt theory = Tebbit.

:This explains the vegetable pun for those outside the UK.

Except if the video is location barred....

As a teenage American I have no idea who any of these motherfuckers are, nor do I feel like researching them, so I went for the guy with "grave" in his last name. See, I already forgot his name!

Edit: Well, I took a closer look at this, and I do recognize a few names. Major was PM after Thatcher I think. Carrington the old guy on the DL. But that's it.

I went with carrinton as he is on my team and I only know a couple more.

As a teenage American I have no idea who any of these motherfuckers are, nor do I feel like researching them, so I went for the guy with "grave" in his last name. See, I already forgot his name!

Edit: Well, I took a closer look at this, and I do recognize a few names. Major was PM after Thatcher I think. Carrington the old guy on the DL. But that's it.

Some are obscure and probably most people in Britain couldn't`t name them all.The major ones are :John Major, Nigel Lawson, Norman Tebbit,Douglas Hurd ,Peter Carrington ,Norman Lamont , Ken Clarke,Michael Howard, Michael Heseltine and Malcolm Rifkind.Having said that I bet not many people my age would have heard of even them.I knew one girl who didn`t even know who Thatcher was when she died. Lovely girl but very stupid indeed. She once failed a test even though she cheated on her phone.Quite a cracker though.

Some are obscure and probably most people in Britain couldn't`t name them all.The major ones are :John Major, Nigel Lawson, Norman Tebbit,Douglas Hurd ,Peter Carrington ,Norman Lamont , Ken Clarke,Michael Howard, Michael Heseltine and Malcolm Rifkind.Having said that I bet not many people my age would have heard of even them.I knew one girl who didn`t even know who Thatcher was when she died. Lovely girl but very stupid indeed. She once failed a test even though she cheated on her phone.Quite a cracker though.

Oh, gosh... I was 11 at the time and knew who she was!

• Like 1

I knew of every single name on the list with the exception of Grey Ruthven; then I Googled him and found out he's Lord Gowrie.

I'm getting too old! :(

Edit: I'm choosing him because he's just bloody annoyed me.

Voted for Heseltine. I bet no-one thought they'd ever hear me say that.

• Like 3

Peter Carrington first although wouldn't be surprised if we get another surprise like Douglas Hurd or even Helseltine who did have (still has?) heart trouble.

Guest Droosy

hate them all, cannot pick one b´stard from the lot......maybe Lord Gowrie for not liking alternative comedy