Estuarian Float

Reality TV

He may have slightly tenuous fame credentials, but Deadliest Catch producer and cameraman Matt Fahey is suffering from advanced colon cancer.

Very surprised to learn this... Vh1 reality star Ahmad Givens has stage IV colon cancer. He first appeared alongside his brother Kamal in the comedic Bachelor-style dating show 'I Love New York'. Vh1 then gave Ahmad and Kamal two seasons of their own spin-off dating show called 'Real Chance of Love'. (This is the same chain of half-reality dating shows that spawned 'Megan wants a Millionaire' featuring apparent killer Ryan Jenkins.)

http://www.tmz.com/2013/03/21/real-chance-of-love-star-colon-cancer-stage-four/

Ever heard of "Buckwild"? Apparently the MTV reality show "follows the lives of nine young adults in Sissonville, West Virginia and Charleston, West Virginia, who each have a great love for the small-town American life and seemingly create their own unique ways to enjoy life in the rural area surrounding them". Me neither.

Anyway, they're going to need to find a new main castmember for the next series, as the show's "star" Shain "Candy" Gandee has been found dead in his car.

Not sure if anyone is familiar with the series but there is a Reality Show called Splash /Celeberity Splash(shows title differs by country) and every countries various C List Celebs jump off diving boards .

Judging by this clip I think it's only a matter of when not if someone dies on one of these shows. Whoever is on the Us,UK,Australia etc version of this shows cast list in 2014 might be someone to pick next year.

Not sure if anyone is familiar with the series but there is a Reality Show called Splash /Celeberity Splash(shows title differs by country) and every countries various C List Celebs jump off diving boards .

Judging by this clip I think it's only a matter of when not if someone dies on one of these shows. Whoever is on the Us,UK,Australia etc version of this shows cast list in 2014 might be someone to pick next year.

Yes when I heard about the UK version of the show I renamed it Tom Daley Deadly Celebrity Deathdive

Series 1 passed off uneventfully but it has apparently been picked up for a second.

I think the contestents would be pleased to be considered C-list

Rudy Boesch spoke at the live survivor finale tonight. He looks pretty healthy at 85. Just a little slower.

I saw that too. He looks about almost the same as a decade ago.I could see him living another decade easily.

http://www.mirror.co...t-spent-2004645

I am not familiar with the show myself but Maria Fowler from The Only Way Is Essex spent 3 nights in a hospital after trying to overdose on pills. Interestingly someone else from the series Mario Falcone tried to do the same thing last week. It's hard to tell if those are genuine suicide attempts and people to look out for as possible DDP candidates or simply reality stars crying wolf to get in the tabloids.

Not sure if anyone follows the show but the Us version of Big Brother has drawn a lot of criticism and more tabloid coverage then the show has ever recieved throughout its run.3 people have gotten fired from their rl jobs for saying racist and homophobic stuff. One of the contestant fired "Ginamarie Zimmerman" is a bulimic and spent nearly 12 straight hours crying when someone else was voted off a few weeks ago. I seriously believe this woman who is a total trainwreck may kill herself when the season ends.

13078874-large.jpg

I watch it. I am kind of worried about how she'll react when she finds out she lost her job. She's always talking about how much she loves her job and has a great life at home.

Wow. Sounds like reality TV (well, at least, this particular show anyway) is finally reaching the kind of depths/doing the kinds of things to people that some "doom-mongering" cultural observers have predicted previously. I vaguely saw about the repeated racist remarks that were caught on camera but had no idea it had got to this level.

Gia Allemand

Contestant On the dating series The Bachelor,spinoff series Bachelor Pad and current gf of Nba player Ryan Anderson is dead at 29 from a yet to be disclosed illness.

Now it's reported she hung herself

Edited by CaptainChorizo

Gia Allemand

Contestant On the dating series The Bachelor,spinoff series Bachelor Pad and current gf of Nba player Ryan Anderson is dead at 29 from a yet to be disclosed illness.

Now it's reported she hung herself

Never heard of her but damn....That's a shame!!

gia16f-8-web.jpg

Valerie Harper Despite being given 3 months to live in March she will now be on the upcoming season of Dancing With The Stars in September.

Valerie Harper Despite being given 3 months to live in March she will now be on the upcoming season of Dancing With The Stars in September.

F F S...

And to think I moved out Annette Funicello from my Rotten.com team for cancer dancer...

Makes ME sick...

I fucking LOVE Valerie Harper.

That is all.

Damn. CC! Did you watch BB tonight? That was ugly.

(One of the contestants in hot water for racial comments on US Big Brother got eliminated tonight)

Aaryn should be held accountable for her actions, but Julie and the audience were pretty mean to her. And she'll be in sequester for three more weeks so she won't even be able to find out the magnitude of the situation until then. Imagine that. She must be in hell right now...

That was pretty brutal and uncomfortable even if she deserved some kind of grilling . I think her life will be wrecked for a while but I don't think Aaryn will let the backlash get to her like Amanda and Gina Marie. The Producers are gonna have to get shrinks for a lot of this cast when it's over.

The Producers are gonna have to get shrinks for a lot of this cast when it's over.

Didn't they provide that cast?

regards,

Hein

• Like 1