Sign in to follow this  
Estuarian Float

Cash4cadavers

So who's in this pool and how's everyone doing? I was prompted to create this thread because I cant think of any other way to get the attention of the pool-runner WHO HAS NOT ACKNOWLEDGED THE DEATH OF LAURA ZISKIN. I sent an email. Still no points.

Nah, this is one I've avoided. I mean, prize money...it's sick!

Is Cash4Cadavers back up?? The sign up sheet is up, and the goodbye message is gone.. This must be a mistake...

Just got a message from C4C. He says its back for 2012 under new management. But I guess no one here cares...

Just got a message from C4C. He says its back for 2012 under new management. But I guess no one here cares...

I don't. Gambling's a sin.

It's taking it too far, IMHO. I feel very uncomfortable, getting money on someone's death. Plopping Yitzhak Shamir on a list of 20 for "fun" is a lot easier to live with.

Aye, never had much interest in C4C, utterly sick and lacking the moral fibre available in spades hereabouts, or mebbe just a mug's game.

So... because DDP entry is closed and C4C is open... And I seem to be the only one here who plays in C4C... Would anyone like to tip (PM) me any of their DDP scratches that were "too american" for brit obit? That would be awesome if anyone has an obscure one that I havent heard of... :)

Not obscure cause I noticed a lot people had Jack Padee on their DDP team. I think he is a safe bet to die real soon and get a US Obit but unless the bar has dropped a lot I think an 80 career wins NFL coach is way too obscure for a UK Obit.

It's taking it too far, IMHO. I feel very uncomfortable, getting money on someone's death. Plopping Yitzhak Shamir on a list of 20 for "fun" is a lot easier to live with.

Yet a 50 on Maggie pays for the celebration :)

Lose too much on footy/golf/tennis/US Football/Azbekhistan u21 womans outdoor water polo to consider it. Though maybe for ''her''.

lol thanks cc. Deadlines tonight. Havent been focusing on deathpooling, and because of C4C's format it requires a whole different approach than DDP.

Not obscure cause I noticed a lot people had Jack Padee on their DDP team. I think he is a safe bet to die real soon and get a US Obit but unless the bar has dropped a lot I think an 80 career wins NFL coach is way too obscure for a UK Obit.

Daily Mail is doing online obits for the wives of ex-NFL players. Pardee will stream into a Daily Mail obit and will probably bag a Guardian one as well.

Thanks guys. I included a pick from both of you. Here's my list if curious...

1. Ryan Buell

2. Paul Cellucci

3. Hugo Chavez

4. Van Cliburn

5. Stan Curtis (Louisvillian who founded USA Harvest. Appeared on the local news looking grim just as I was about to hit send. So I took out Bonnie and put him in)

6. Chuck Fairbanks

7. Hector Garza

8. Francis George

9. Superstar Billy Graham

10. Damon Harris

11. Joseph Jackson

12. Wojciech Jaruzelski

13. Wilko Johnson

14. Candye Kane

15. Ed Koch

16. Grace Sung Eun Lee

17. J.L. Lewis