A kinky little thing that he was,

he took a winged monkey,

and became a junkie

but now he's split up with Kate Moss!

• Like 1

Eight old Munchkins sitting in a row,

If one old Munchkin should accidently go,

There'll be seven old Munchkins sitting in a row.

I really do think it's time we deathlisted a Munchkin.

There'd seven old Munchkins sitting in a row.

Godot, I'll do my best to try and get Maabe included. When I'm not lobbying for Cheeta, Spiderman and Tony Hart, that is. Not that they listen to my ravings.

There'd seven old Munchkins sitting in a row.

Godot, I'll do my best to try and get Maabe included. When I'm not lobbying for Cheeta, Spiderman and Tony Hart, that is. Not that they listen to my ravings.

I think Raabe would be the only one to get a UK obit (look how little coverage Croft got) unless all but one Munchkin die before 2009, which may be a problem in the unwritten rules. If anyone wants to take their hand though one of them, August Clarence Swenson, is set to turn 91 at the end of this year, but was on ET in 2005 and made it out to that last dealy with all the Munchkins

There once was a Munchkin named Raabe

............................................................!

Who went golfing with Brucie and Tarby

........................................Klaus Barbie!

Now there's a challenge.

........................................Klaus Barbie!

After hitting a sandtrap,

He squatted and had a crap,

"I like bunkers, just like ol'...

When the ball left the tee

It hit Bruce in the knee

Then flew straight up the arse of Klaus Barbie!

Now there's a challenge. Yes it was, Arry.

I'll introduce this post with saying that some people might think very little of Meinhardt Raabe. People might say that even as he held the certificate of death in the first-ever film to be shown in color does not mean he is qualifiable for Deathlist.

Well, in my view, bigger plans should be made for Mr. Raabe. I might think of a diseased animal crawling up my sleeve everytime I read his name but that doesn't mean he isn't a one shot deal or that he shouldn't be given some consideration for next year.

Are munchkins more or less at risk from cannibals than normally sized people? Do cannibals turn their noses up at munckins because they're not exactly a generous helping? Or perhaps they target munchkins for light snacks or if they're on a diet? I need some help with this conundrum. I've been wrangling over it for hours. <_<

Well, in my view, bigger plans should be made for Mr. Raabe. I might think of a diseased animal crawling up my sleeve every time I read his name but that doesn't mean he isn't a one shot deal or that he shouldn't be given some consideration for next year.

What? Why ever would you think that? He's a man.

There's wit and there's Banshees Scream posts.

Oh Godot, I know you can't get enough.

Anyway, the canibal question really elevated my mood because I can sense the urgency in Devon's post. I really don't know the answer to that question. If there were a few He Ping Ping's running around near a cannibalistic tribe I guess they might snatch them. It's a very unsual question. I think these "animals" who do things like that should be captured by civilized people and locked away in a cage somewhere.

Civilised being the North American standard, no doubt.

Are munchkins more or less at risk from cannibals than normally sized people? Do cannibals turn their noses up at munckins because they're not exactly a generous helping? Or perhaps they target munchkins for light snacks or if they're on a diet? I need some help with this conundrum. I've been wrangling over it for hours. <_<

I would guess, having met the odd headhunter, that they would favour a munchkin as there would be a less of a storage problem in a warm climate. Portage would also be simpler. My headhunter friends were especially attracted to the brain. Given the choice between a Banshees Scream and a munchkin I think they would go for the munchkin every time.

I'll introduce this post with saying that some people might think very little of Meinhardt Raabe.

Well, in my view, bigger plans should be made for Mr. Raabe.

Have you got an issue with the vertically-challenged? By the way, how is your view these days? Are you still plonked in front of a window looking at trees all afternoon?

Have you got an issue with the vertically-challenged? By the way, how is your view these days? Are you still plonked in front of a window looking at trees all afternoon?

What is my view? My view is "This thread would be cooler if Terminator wasn't in it.."

Getting serious, my initiative in this thread was suggesting a now or never. I don't care what anybody says, Danny Devito or Gary Coleman or Tom Cruise will never hold a certificate of death in the first ever film made in color. The end.

I would guess, having met the odd headhunter, that they would favour a munchkin as there would be a less of a storage problem in a warm climate. Portage would also be simpler. My headhunter friends were especially attracted to the brain. Given the choice between a Banshees Scream and a munchkin I think they would go for the munchkin every time.

They might always prefer a munchkin, since munchkins are most likely a bit sweeter. Probably go best with a side portion of baby peas and a dry Chianti.

In all seriousness, I would say that it depended on the number of cannibals to be fed. A human, even a munchkin, would provide quite a bit of meat and were there to be only a few head-hunters, and a full-sized human, problems of hygenic storage would arise if the meat was to be left for more than a couple of days. Therefore if there were only a few hungry cannibals, a munchkin would be preferable as the risk of bacterial cross-contamination would be lessened, especially if the meal were prepared on well-wiped down surfaces.

In all seriousness, I would say that it depended on the number of cannibals to be fed. A human, even a munchkin, would provide quite a bit of meat and were there to be only a few head-hunters, and a full-sized human, problems of hygenic storage would arise if the meat was to be left for more than a couple of days. Therefore if there were only a few hungry cannibals, a munchkin would be preferable as the risk of bacterial cross-contamination would be lessened, especially if the meal were prepared on well-wiped down surfaces.

You could always boil up the carcass and the spare flesh for some some delicious munchkin soup the day after, just like momma used to make. I'm sure Carol Ann has a recipe.

People might say that even as he held the certificate of death in the first-ever film to be shown in color...

If people are saying this - and if they're not being facetious - they have larger issues than celebrity death, as there were a great many films made in colour prior to TWOZ without any on-screen time from Mr. Raabe.

People might say that even as he held the certificate of death in the first-ever film to be shown in color...

If people are saying this - and if they're not being facetious - they have larger issues than celebrity death, as there were a great many films made in colour prior to TWOZ without any on-screen time from Mr. Raabe.

You do realise that holding a conversation with yourself is not the done thing?

Inspired by Mono's new riddle thread, I have a question:

If you lined up all the remaining survivors of WWI and the Titanic for a race off against surviving Munchkins and Von Trapp singers who would win the tin of Soylent Green?

• Like 1