I remembered, because I was sooooo offended....

I don't think its possible to offend you!! :)

• Like 1

Calling me a 'taffy' might do it...

• Like 3

Aye! Me too. I wonder how many Jocks are actually members here.

We even have multiple Jags fans on here. I didn't even know that was possible. :D

Sackie Sacknamara is at it again

Worst football manager ever

The York fans love him ................ HONEST

https://twitter.com/andy_richo/status/783422975223689216

How tragic...

• Like 1

If you're a world famous footballer and need to escape the police for not paying a (to you as an international footballer) measley amount of child support, how do you do it? In a stretcher of course, with the police running behind you in a drove as soon as they realise whats going on.

https://twitter.com/andresmunoza/status/784164807884869632

Enner Valencia's cop evasion lesson.

• Like 1

Quality :lol:

So, by close of play tomorrow night will Gareth Southgate be able to claim a statistical angle on being England's most successful manager

I.e. will his one game in charge top Big Sam by giving him a 100% win ratio with a better goal difference than 1-0 overall

I think so

In case it's escaped your attention we have a home tie against the daunting football power that is...Malta

Link: http://www.wembleystadium.com/Events/2016/England-v-Malta/England-v-Malta

So, by close of play tomorrow night will Gareth Southgate be able to claim a statistical angle on being England's most successful manager

I.e. will his one game in charge top Big Sam by giving him a 100% win ratio with a better goal difference than 1-0 overall

I think so

In case it's escaped your attention we have a home tie against the daunting football power that is...Malta

Well Ive tried to let it.

Ive totally lost the 'Engerrrland' spirit.

Im not giving a fuck

Roll on to Spurs next game.

I think so

Im not giving a f**k.

Fuck that, sausage and chips was only £1.50 at Westbury United this afternoon!

• Like 1

England bore Malta into submission and Scotland manage to snatch a draw from the mighty Lithuanians. Strachan and Southgate seen drinking with some dodgy looking shieks.

I think so

Im not giving a f**k.

f**k that, sausage and chips was only £1.50 at Westbury United this afternoon!

Aye, but I was right about Southgate - 100% record and goal difference twice as good as the only other manager with a 100% record (Big Sam)

• Like 2

I think so

Im not giving a f**k.

Aye, but I was right about Southgate - 100% record and goal difference twice as good as the only other manager with a 100% record (Big Sam)

Only if they sack him now.

I think so

Im not giving a f**k.

Only if they sack him now.

I'd say he could go unbeaten for the four games he has, probs managing at least three wins including tonight.

He still might lose out to a more experienced man after that, mind

Accrington Stanley tried everything - including a cunningly timed floodlight failure - to stop the might of AFC Wimbledon but the rightful Dons are now on their way to Wembley and a 90 minute date with fate and the chance to play those usurpers from Milton Keynes for league points next season

Always wanted to see AFC Wimbledon leap-frog MK Dons ever since I heard about the whole thing. Hopefully Wimbledon go up and MK down.

The one benefit of this is that the traditional advantage MK have had since the moving, a higher league place, would be neutralised.

Of course this all rests on them beating Plymouth.

AFC Wimbledon are, for the first time since their founding, higher in the league than MK Dons.

• Like 2

Accrington Stanley tried everything - including a cunningly timed floodlight failure - to stop the might of AFC Wimbledon but the rightful Dons are now on their way to Wembley and a 90 minute date with fate and the chance to play those usurpers from Milton Keynes for league points next season

Always wanted to see AFC Wimbledon leap-frog MK Dons ever since I heard about the whole thing. Hopefully Wimbledon go up and MK down.

The one benefit of this is that the traditional advantage MK have had since the moving, a higher league place, would be neutralised.

Of course this all rests on them beating Plymouth.

AFC Wimbledon are, for the first time since their founding, higher in the league than MK Dons.

Yup, saw this yesterday. Long time in the making, order restored.

• Like 1

Aaaaaargh.

Wee Ginger Cunto has to go.

Lol, saw a shop the other day with Big Sam with a Scotland scarf :lol:

5live just said his parents are Scots , shoot me.

• Like 2

Aaaaaargh.

Wee Ginger Cunto has to go.

Lol, saw a shop the other day with Big Sam with a Scotland scarf :lol:

5live just said his parents are Scots , shoot me.

Agreed, but who next ?

The only name I can come up with you will love ............. Ex Sevco 5008 player Derek McInnes

Stevie Clarke?

Luggy?

• Like 1

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

Jackie McNamara has been installed as Chief Executive of York City Football Club

https://twitter.com/yorkcityfc/status/787612386811383808

RIP York City if you keep that clown around your club :)

Is he likely to leap out on unsuspecting fans as they pass through the turnstiles?

• Like 1

The understated magnificence of the the modest, new-build soul-less Beehive awaits Carlisle United's London Branch today.

Barnet - improbably - were league leaders this time last week; hopefully we can continue the work of consigning them to their usual place (bottom ten of League Two and/or top end of the National League)

Given the sweltering conditions it doesn't feel like the football season - seriously, I'm slapping on suncream ahead of the pre-match pub garden.

Barnet are back down to their usual spot, but on a glance at the League 2 table, I see Carlisle have started very well indeed.

The understated magnificence of the the modest, new-build soul-less Beehive awaits Carlisle United's London Branch today.

Barnet - improbably - were league leaders this time last week; hopefully we can continue the work of consigning them to their usual place (bottom ten of League Two and/or top end of the National League)

Given the sweltering conditions it doesn't feel like the football season - seriously, I'm slapping on suncream ahead of the pre-match pub garden.

Barnet are back down to their usual spot, but on a glance at the League 2 table, I see Carlisle have started very well indeed.

Aye, and before the first weekend of November I'll happily banter hereabouts with any St Albans supporters ahead of our tanking them in the FA Cup first round.

Newcastle 3 Ipswich 0

Championship - we're going to walk it.