BrunoBrimley

Jane, Jayne, Jeanne, Jean And Joan

Pic was taken last night from her son Corbin Berson's FB

zcLDcvb.png

Seems unlikely she will make it onto peoples 2014 Derby Teams

Pic was taken last night from her son Corbin Berson's FB

zcLDcvb.png

Seems unlikely she will make it onto peoples 2014 Derby Teams

Jeanne was supposedly on the mend, but now she's apparently back in hopsital per son's Twitter.

More ramblings on Twitter from Bernsen seem to say it's the end for Jeanne Cooper

2 nite I'm letting go. I have come 2 a place of peace and want the same 4 mom. 2 ask more of her is unfair and really, only for me.

Guest Guest

The young and the restless is increasingly becoming the old the sick and the dead :(

All of Genoa City will mourn the passing of their longtime heroine and occasionally beloved matriarch. It's hard to believe it was only about 40 years ago that she first caught my attention as I turned the television dial that fateful day. Never did get into Y&R but would pop over to CBS at times to find out what was happening with all the impossibly good looking people there.

Jean Kent.

Might be mentioned in another thread but she certainly deserves a spot in this thread.

Jean Kent.

Might be mentioned in another thread but she certainly deserves a spot in this thread.

Jean Kent, Jane Kean, and Jean King; how's that for a trifecta? :)

Jean Kent dies at 93.

Quite a dish in her days!!

_71446027_19b0b698-6cf2-48fd-a854-a38298180ee7.jpg

We know this because er, you reported it when she died 6 months ago (about 3 or 4 posts up).

Jayne Meadows Allen, a 40s Broadway star with the occasional appearance in Hollywood movies, and major roles in a couple of TV series' is dead at 95:

http://www.broadwayworld.com/article/Star-of-Stage-Screen-Jayne-Meadows-Allen-Dies-at-95-20150427#

Two DDP teams picked her. She was also the wife of Hollywood star/composer/TV host Steve Allen.

Do you have to post these obits in archaic threads? SMH

Do you have to post these obits in archaic threads? SMH

Well, she was an archaic person...

Also, I searched her name and this thread appeared.

• Like 1

The founder of Weight Watchers, "fat housewife" Jean Nidetch, is also dead, at 91:

The ultimate slimming strategy.

• Like 3

When visiting this place it always saddens me that there is not a special place for certain people of the living who are in grave danger of sticking their finger down their throat one too many times and then going blllllllllllllusggggggggggggggggghhhh for the last time. I mean of course that annoying thing known as Jane Fonda. Least talented in the family compared to brother Peter and niece Bridget and father Henry Slaw, Jane is to be 73 this year and all those years of over exercise and fingering her throat must have taken a toll.

So here we have it a special place for the Janes and Jaynes and Jeans and Jeannes and Joans who are looking mighty close to death these days.

We have Joan Fontine born in 1917

Joan Sutherland born in 1926

Joan Plowright born in 1929----time to plow a place in the field for her to be placed?

and both Joan Riivers and Joan Collins born in 1933

Actress Joan Leslie who was in the Cagney classic Yankee Doodle Dandy born 1925

Joan Ganz Cooney who gave us Sesame Street born 1929----children could have 2 hours of a special devoted to how to properly grieve.

Jean Stapleton born 1923, I mean what has she done since her Edith Bunker character died nearly 30 years ago?

Jean Simmons born 1929

Jeanne Moreu appeared on Earth in 1928

Jane Russell born 1921

Jane Powell born 1929

Jane Withers former child star and later Josephine the plumber for Comet born in 1926 (not as far as I can tell related to Georgette "Googie" Withers

Jayne Meadows sister of Audrey and widow of Steve Allen born in1920 (her sister born 5+years after her has been gone since 1996 as has their brother Edward)

and as I said earlier, Jane Fonda born in 1937.

Death Notice for Joan Leslie, who has died at age 90. http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/latimes/obituary.aspx?n=joan-leslie-caldwell&pid=176117423

Guest Guest

When visiting this place it always saddens me that there is not a special place for certain people of the living who are in grave danger of sticking their finger down their throat one too many times and then going blllllllllllllusggggggggggggggggghhhh for the last time. I mean of course that annoying thing known as Jane Fonda. Least talented in the family compared to brother Peter and niece Bridget and father Henry Slaw, Jane is to be 73 this year and all those years of over exercise and fingering her throat must have taken a toll.

So here we have it a special place for the Janes and Jaynes and Jeans and Jeannes and Joans who are looking mighty close to death these days.

Joan Plowright born in 1929----time to plow a place in the field for her to be placed?

Joan Ganz Cooney who gave us Sesame Street born 1929----children could have 2 hours of a special devoted to how to properly grieve.

Jean Stapleton born 1923, I mean what has she done since her Edith Bunker character died nearly 30 years ago?

Jean Simmons born 1929

Jane Russell born 1921

Jane Powell born 1929

Jane Withers former child star and later Josephine the plumber for Comet born in 1926 (not as far as I can tell related to Georgette "Googie" Withers

Jayne Meadows sister of Audrey and widow of Steve Allen born in1920 (her sister born 5+years after her has been gone since 1996 as has their brother Edward)

Death Notice for Joan Leslie, who has died at age 90. http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/latimes/obituary.aspx?n=joan-leslie-caldwell&pid=176117423

That makes 8 of them dead and 7 still alive so more than half way to a clean sweep !

Jean Simmons born 1929

Jane Russell born 1921

Jane Powell born 1929

That makes 8 of them dead and 7 still alive so more than half way to a clean sweep !

Guardian Obit for more detail: http://www.theguardian.com/film/2015/oct/15/joan-leslie

• Like 1

Just wondering, but what about Joan Lunden?

Just need to say that this is truly a stupid-ass thread. Epitome of unnecessary. Nary another thread dealing with first names. Thank goodness.
Won't mention it again.
​SC