Cowboy Ronnie

Hosni Mubarak

Not another one. What is this, Leader keeling over donkey derby or something?

Guest Guest

Hosni Mubarak having a relapse means more charges are about to be laid against him or something

I still feel Mubarak will be around for a while yet, knowing dictators. Wouldn't mind if he proved me wrong, granted.

Hosni Mubarak having a relapse means more charges are about to be laid against him or something

Yea i have a feeling he is hamming up his ill health to gain sympathy and avoid jail etc. I still think he has ill has but just not on deaths door just yet.

Hosni made a tumble in the bathroom. That's what his doctors told. He alledgedly broke a few ribs. That same tumble mentioned above. Seems to be life threatening now.

Source. (Dutch)

Second year for him on my list. Facing more charges now for watching the uprising live from home. How much can he take?

Mubarak is getting a retrial. How much more can he take?

http://www.guardian....mubarak-retrial

Isn't this for the charge of watching the uprising on real time?

Guest Guest

I think we can now safely take him off the list now that he's been freed.His health will miraculously improve I think you'll find

I think we can now safely take him off the list now that he's been freed.His health will miraculously improve I think you'll find

Who said he had to die of illness? He's a political figure in a country that's crumbling. I'm surprised he hasn't been blown up/shot/lynched yet.

Yea i will be surprised if he dies this year or next year. He could always have a real stroke or as RF said be targeted in a civil war , I would imagine he would be very well protected though .

I would imagine he would be very well protected though.

If the right people want him dead he´ll die. When enough people with enough determination want him dead, they´ll find the right people. I think his release has reduced his chance of survival to 2014.

regards,

Hein

• Like 1

I would imagine he would be very well protected though.

If the right people want him dead he´ll die. When enough people with enough determination want him dead, they´ll find the right people. I think his release has reduced his chance of survival to 2014.

regards,

Hein

A kind of fend for yourself policy, right?

Guest Bigrcube

This dirt bag will never die, kinda like a cockroach!

Mubarak sentenced to three years for embezzling public funds. He's still in a military hospital in Cairo, where he is being held under house arrest. It's not clear if he'll spend any time in the nick and there's still a retrial pending for abuse of power and conspiring in the killing of protesters during the 2011 uprising that forced him to resign.

regards,

Hein

Guest Mubarek needs to expire cl

This guy has a lot of blood on his hands. Dear Lord, please help this swamp-butt be the 3rd to die in 2015. (Mugabe and Castro need to go first though.)