Guest Amo

Wrestlers/actors

Announcement: I wont be doing any July hits until I return from holiday (approx July 17th), so if Hart gets a QO then you'll all have to wait...

• Like 4

TMZ reporting it as well, so surely a Mail article will follow soon?

From TMZ:

Smith was apparently foreshadowing his death for a while now. 

Apparently? Doesn't having terminal prostate cancer means that your death is soon, and therefore foreshadowing is inevitable? 

9 minutes ago, Joey Russ said:

From TMZ:

Smith was apparently foreshadowing his death for a while now. 

Apparently? Doesn't having terminal prostate cancer means that your death is soon, and therefore foreshadowing is inevitable? 

"Man, being admitted to this hospice is some eerie foreshadowing..."

• Like 4

Tammy lynn sytch is up to her old tricks .  Trackmarks in her arm and bloody hair. A fight ?  A fall due to being off her face?  Either way she's going to end up like chyna, you can only roll the dice so many times and get lucky. She will be back in jail for not keeping clean soon no doubt.

https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009967487367&_rdr

First U.K. Obit for Smith Hart, though not a qualifying obit, which means a qualifying source should come soon. 

He'll get the Daily Star, they reported on his health twice this year.

Puts me at 100.Certainly my highest DDP score yet!

• Like 1

9 teams past the 100 point mark now. I can easily see 30 teams reaching that mark. 

5 minutes ago, Joey Russ said:

9 teams past the 100 point mark now. I can easily see 30 teams reaching that mark. 

30 of them WOULD be with a Lakovic QO.  Granted it was a pick of whimsy and hope and a prayer.  He barely obitted stateside.  Only in Canada, as expected -- otoh don't you people OWN Canada, let's go, print that QO!

SC

1 minute ago, Sir Creep said:

30 of them WOULD be with a Lakovic QO.  Granted it was a pick of whimsy and hope and a prayer.  He barely obitted stateside.  Only in Canada, as expected -- otoh don't you people OWN Canada, let's go, print that QO!

SC

Um, I hate to break it to you, but none of the current top 20 has Lakovic on their team. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Joey Russ said:

Um, I hate to break it to you, but none of the current top 20 has Lakovic on their team. 

So only the top 20 teams are capable of getting 100?  Blows your comment outta the water.  If otoh you took it literally as for the standings on July 3, you're OCPD is kicking in, pill time.

Just now, Sir Creep said:

So only the top 20 teams are capable of getting 100?  Blows your comment outta the water.  If otoh you took it literally as for the standings on July 3, you're OCPD is kicking in, pill time.

We've both obviously misunderstood our posts. No, I never said those who didn't have Lakovic will not be able to get in the top 100, but by the wording of your post, you said 30 teams would be in the end with Lakovic. 30 teams don't even have Lakovic. They don't necessarily need Lakovic to get into the 100 point range. 

2 minutes ago, gcreptile said:

Sunny was hospitalized twice last week:

http://www.wrestlinginc.com/wi/news/2017/0702/627676/wwe-hall-of-famer-tammy-sytch-reportedly-hospitalized-twice-in/

Reason isn't clear, but her life is a mess, it seems. Obviously, the wrestling fans here know more.

She's a car crash basically 

Sunny is 45 in December. Over/under on her outliving Chyna's 46 years 5 months?

From that article, Larry Matysik is still going? Was in frail health back in 2014 and must be well into his 70s at least now

5 hours ago, Spade_Cooley said:

Dave Meltzer's father Herb has died aged 90. **1/2, not as convincing as Japanese fathers dying.

Yep, I was right! 

On 7/1/2017 at 16:34, Joey Russ said:

Dave Meltzer's father in hospice care for pancreatic cancer and kidney failure. I would be stunned if he makes it to 2018.

(Reported in April -- but search brings up nothing, so...)
Fiamalu Penitani, who competed as Musashimaru, is in a Tokyo hospital recovering from a kidney transplant, the Star-Advertiser has learned.

Meanwhile, reports say Chad Rowan, who competed as Akebono, is hospitalized in southern Japan.

SC

On 07/03/2017 at 21:58, JR976evil said:

She's a car crash basically 

http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/news/tammy-sunny-sytch-provides-health-update-passing-falling-last-week

Still in hospital getting tests. Can't see her reaching 50 . I'll say there's a good chance next year could be her last.

There's a reason why so many wrestlers die before 50 it's because the body can only take so much and ppl can only get so lucky.

7 hours ago, the_engineer said:

http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/news/tammy-sunny-sytch-provides-health-update-passing-falling-last-week

Still in hospital getting tests. Can't see her reaching 50 . I'll say there's a good chance next year could be her last.

There's a reason why so many wrestlers die before 50 it's because the body can only take so much and ppl can only get so lucky.

She's never been a wrestler per se, but the years of substance abuse will probably catch up with her sooner or later 

54 minutes ago, JR976evil said:

She's never been a wrestler per se, but the years of substance abuse will probably catch up with her sooner or later 

yea i should of made it clearer I don't mean her body can only take so much from the wrestling meant substance abuse. She also only out of jail if she keeps clean I think she has to take regular drug tests . So she will probably find herself back in prison.

On 03/07/2017 at 22:03, msc said:

Sunny is 45 in December. Over/under on her outliving Chyna's 46 years 5 months?

As I said. Potentially a 10 point punt for someone out there in 2018...