The Unknown Man

The Dead Of 2012

Oh, and BTW. Suicide by crucifixion is impossible. How are you going to put the last nail in?

I wouldn't say it was impossible, you could die after flailing around for several days assuming no one came to your aid

You could design a nail gun, that's designed to automatically sense where your hands and feet are, just set it off by remote control.

Think I'd opt for something slightly more humane

Oh, and BTW. Suicide by crucifixion is impossible. How are you going to put the last nail in?

I wouldn't say it was impossible, you could die after flailing around for several days assuming no one came to your aid

You could design a nail gun, that's designed to automatically sense where your hands and feet are, just set it off by remote control.

Think I'd opt for something slightly more humane

You don't have to be nailed to the cross; tying would work equally well

Then again, thats not entirely solving the problem...

Assisted suicide? :scratchhead:

Assisted suicide? :scratchhead:

Lay out a cross on the ground with the nails sticking up and fall on it from 20 feet up?

John Clive, of The Italian Job, The Pink Panther and others, aged 79, after a short illness.

John Clive, of The Italian Job, The Pink Panther and others, aged 79, after a short illness.

One my dad's favourite character actors. Starred in "Robert's Robots", which has a bit before my time but fondly remembered among the older brood...

Guest Guest

Norodom Sihanouk dead at 89

Mentioned in the Norodom Sinahouk thread :)

Norodom Sihanouk dead at 89

Mentioned in the Norodom Sinahouk thread :)

And since he died in 2012, he ought to be mentioned in the Dead of 2012 thread :)

Incidentally, that's the second voice of a Beatle in the "Yellow Submarine" film to have died this year, following Geoffrey Hughes, who voiced Paul.

• Like 1

Incidentally, that's the second voice of a Beatle in the "Yellow Submarine" film to have died this year, following Geoffrey Hughes, who voiced Paul.

Eddie Yates was the voice of Paul!! Despite my grasp of all kinds of trivia I never knew that. I love the Deathlist, me.

One my dad's favourite character actors. Starred in "Robert's Robots", which has a bit before my time but fondly remembered among the older brood...

Im afraid I am of that generation who remembers it.

It was created by a bit of a legend of Childrens TV, a fella called Bob Block who died not too long ago.

He created one of the best Childrens ( and adults) TV shows ever, Rentaghost, so he will always be a legend in my eyes.

Im suprised nobody has used that excellent website, that ATJ provided on a recent thread, for potential points scoring.

Its a brilliant little A to Z of character actors that have continually worked and barely "rested" more so than most "stars" and never had the recognition to the point that very few people know who they are.

Ceefax RIP :(

BTW, with Pages from Ceefax gone, the BBC should bring back the closedown on the main channels. None of this BBC News Channel shite seeing as we all have access to it now...

That'll be my 8th hit.

And the 2nd of those that I penciled in for next year to have died in a little over a week.

That'll be my 8th hit.

good call

Russell Means has died

Couldn't find the correct thread, so please feel free to move this

I took him off my ddp team cause he said we was now cancer free.

Hope the liar burns in hell :P

Richard Keys and Lorraine Kelly have both Tweeted that former TV-am / Yorkshire Television man Mike Morris died in his sleep last night after a short illness, aged 65.

Nice chap. He let me have the last cheese and onion sandwich left once when I was at YTV and I liked him ever since after that.

Richard Keys and Lorraine Kelly have both Tweeted that former TV-am / Yorkshire Television man Mike Morris died in his sleep last night after a short illness, aged 65.

Nice chap. He let me have the last cheese and onion sandwich left once when I was at YTV and I liked him ever since after that.

He was harmless wasn't he? Very much part of TV-am's "imperial phase", when the studio was being operated by low paid immigrants...

Guest Guest

Sad news.Even sadder that tvam pre deceased him :(

The 2nd to go recently as 'Do they mean me' was a presenter too on there.

http://www.tv-am.org.uk/presenters

Some dodgy hairstyles amongst that lot, but any dodgy tickers?