Guest Advisor

Zsa Zsa Gabor

Prinz Von Anhalt wants an Autopsy done on Francesca as he thinks she committed suicide and he says he will organise her funeral, one way of keeping himself in the news i suppose.

http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2015/01/francesca-hilton-autopsy/?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

That's funny enough, I would've thought that HE had something to do with it. As he himself stated it a few times, they never got along well, and Francesca resented the degree of control that he had over her elderly mother. Now if Zsa Zsa finally passes away, no one else will get a say in her funeral, and he will inherit everything since there are no other living relatives.

Of course I know that Francesca died in a stroke, but warfarin could do the trick, like it did for Beria when he killed Stalin.

Prinz Von Anhalt wants an Autopsy done on Francesca as he thinks she committed suicide and he says he will organise her funeral, one way of keeping himself in the news i suppose.

http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2015/01/francesca-hilton-autopsy/?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

That's funny enough, I would've thought that HE had something to do with it. As he himself stated it a few times, they never got along well, and Francesca resented the degree of control that he had over her elderly mother. Now if Zsa Zsa finally passes away, no one else will get a say in her funeral, and he will inherit everything since there are no other living relatives.

Of course I know that Francesca died in a stroke, but warfarin could do the trick, like it did for Beria when he killed Stalin.

Do you think maybe now he'll let Zsa Zsa die, since he knows he'll get her fortune now that Francesca is gone?

There`s no fortune left when Zsa Zsa dies he will be evicted from their Bel Air mansion so it is in his interests to keep her alive as long as possible.Francesca also had virtually no money either when she died.

There`s no fortune left when Zsa Zsa dies he will be evicted from their Bel Air mansion so it is in his interests to keep her alive as long as possible.Francesca also had virtually no money either when she died.

Agree with this, wouldn't surprise me if Zsa Zsa is still clinging onto life aided by Von Anhalt in another 5 years time, depends how strong her heart is as even Ariel Sharon died eventually but i personally think Zsa Zsa will go on longer than any of us thought was humanly possible.

Well Von Arsehole says she has high blood pressure and is in danger of having a stroke. Seeing as she has had strokes in the past this seems likely to be the way she will go. In her health and advanced age even the slightest infection could prove fatal and as recent pictures show she is clearly extremely frail and has deteriated severely since her 95th birthday party three years ago (and she looked bloody terrible then).

Question: what if Zsa Zsa has been dead for the last couple of years/months and Prince von whatshisface has just been keeping up the appearance of her being alive just to keep the house...

I am not ussually the person to believe in conspiracy theories but I also don't believe a person can make it to 98 without atleast having a little fight in them... (it could also be that her illness has been highly exceturated)

Nah if she had died Von Arsehole would have milked the shit out of it!

Question: what if Zsa Zsa has been dead for the last couple of years/months and Prince von whatshisface has just been keeping up the appearance of her being alive just to keep the house...

I am not ussually the person to believe in conspiracy theories but I also don't believe a person can make it to 98 without atleast having a little fight in them... (it could also be that her illness has been highly exceturated)

I had my doubts, on if Zsa Zsa was alive or not a few months ago but it is obvious she is still alive as Francesca released photo's of Zsa Zsa about a month ago, she is hardly going to release photos of her with a complete stranger, plus like others have said Prince Von Anhalt would milk her passing to death so to make as much money out of it as humanly possible.

I agree that, you have to have some fight in you to make it to 98, not many make it that far, i agree it is likely that Zsa Zsa's failing health has probably being exaggerated over the years, surely knowone could survive the amount of things Zsa Zsa has, i know she is a freak when it comes to her health but i think Von Anhalt has probably exaggerated her health to make more money and to gain more press interest.

I'm starting to think Zsa Zsa's immortal.

Fun Fact: Jolie Gabor (1896? [who knows they all lie about their age] - 1997) never found out about the death of her youngest daughter Eva Gabor (1919? - 1995). I guess it runs in the family.

Anyways, I don't know why Von Anhalt wants to keep Zsa Zsa alive artificially. He has said that he wants to retire to Germany as soon as Zsa Zsa dies. This is all weird to me.

RIP Francesca Hilton

Speaking of this, I find it ironic. Franny was talking about how Zsa Zsa's blind, deaf, mute, paralyzed, etc. and on her deathbed, but Franny was the first die.

Zsa Zsa actually gives me hope for my great-grandmother, who for a few weeks has been in the hospital in a similar state as Zsa Zsa (can barely move, see, hear, understand what is going on, etc). She is supposed to celebrate her 96th birthday on January 27th, but according to the doctors she probably won't make it that long.

But if Zsa Zsa has had health problems since the beginning of the century and has survived being in such bad condition for a few months now, than my great-grandma, who has never had any major health problems before this could live for a few more years!

Update 20/01: Well, never trust a Gabor sister. My great-grandmother died yesterday.

Sorry to hear ab your great grandmother, Hatchet Man...

Also so difficult to believe that Zsa Zsa is still around while her daughter passed away.

Zsa Zsa can barely move, see, hear, understand what is going on, etc.

A fair summary of her film career I'd say.

• Like 4

Although when she slapped the face of a cop in The Naked Gun 2½ it seemed pretty realistic.

Happy Birthday dear Zsa Zsa :birthday:

98 today, how does she keep going? I think she will live well past her 100th Birthday, the woman is indestructible.

98 today, how does she keep going? I think she will live well past her 100th Birthday, the woman is indestructible.

Wiki reckon she's that old but her birthdate has been a subject of debate over the years.

I also took the trouble to look at the filmography on Wikipedia, it's an awesome cornucopia of crud. I know there are other actors - Sonny Tufts for one - famous for ceaseless celluloid garbage but who, other than Gabor, has done quite so much of it?

Are you saying she is the Scarlet Woman?

Wiki reckon she's that old but her birthdate has been a subject of debate over the years.

Why don't they just cut her head off and count the rings?

• Like 1

I also took the trouble to look at the filmography on Wikipedia, it's an awesome cornucopia of crud. I know there are other actors - Sonny Tufts for one - famous for ceaseless celluloid garbage but who, other than Gabor, has done quite so much of it?

Adam Sandler!! That's who....

I don't get her career. Wikipedia says that she emigrated to the United States in 1941 and "became a sought-after actress". Yet, her first movie role was in 1952. So what did she do in those 11 years, and why did Conrad Hilton marry her in 1942? She got her first movie role at age 34! That's really late for a "star". But she can't be much younger because she won "Miss Hungary" at age 19. Ok, maybe a couple of years.

I don't get her career. Wikipedia says that she emigrated to the United States in 1941 and "became a sought-after actress". Yet, her first movie role was in 1952. So what did she do in those 11 years, and why did Conrad Hilton marry her in 1942? She got her first movie role at age 34! That's really late for a "star". But she can't be much younger because she won "Miss Hungary" at age 19. Ok, maybe a couple of years.

I can make Wikipedia say that the moon is made of cheese if I want to, via a login...it's a useful site but take it with a pinch of salt.

• Like 1

I can make Wikipedia say that the moon is made of cheese if I want to, via a login...it's a useful site but take it with a pinch of salt.

You could also take a look at her imdb page ( http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0001248/?ref_=nv_sr_1 ), that also doesn't list anything before 1951. Wiki claims she had a stage career in Vienna, so it's fair to assume that she tried to continue that in the States as well.

I guess when she emigrated in 1941, her fluency in English could have been inadequate for any substantial (credited) role. And she chose her husbands well, so films were never her primary source of income.

Didn't her primary source of income involve housekeeping? :D

• Like 2

Although when she slapped the face of a cop in The Naked Gun 2½ it seemed pretty realistic.

It was actually the cop car that she slapped in the opening credits which was a take-off of when she slapped a cop for harrassing her in real life.

Her line was "It happens every fucking time when I go shopping"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sxu8ddGvVZ8

• Like 1

It was actually the cop car that she slapped in the opening credits which was a take-off of when she slapped a cop for harrassing her in real life.

Her line was "It happens every fucking time when I go shopping"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sxu8ddGvVZ8

Oh dear tbb, I fear you are correct and I apologise. I seem to be going down the same path as my dear sweet uncle Peter from the American side of the family. I haven't heard from him in a few years; I must give him a call.

• Like 1