weatherman90

BB King

Please, just go away...

I agree things do not look good for poor king

He's not poor. He's very rich. Cos of how he entertained people worldwide with his not-at-all tedious brand of wailing "weeelllllllllllll I got the obese-black-guy-bluuuuuuueess" while strumming and twanging away.......

Guest new guest

Please, just go away...

Sorry I didn't see the first one posting so I posted again sorry if it annoys you

Guest awesome guest

I really wouldn't be so quick to go back on tour if I was king

I read the news about his hospitalization while in the tram (Not in a newspaper, here in Kraków, the more modern trams have these little TVs that show news headlines and a bunch of ads)

Since I didn't know all the details, I thought it was serious and started getting all excited about how I'll finally get my 3rd hit.

But I like B. B. King's music, so if I had to choose, I'd definitely rather have someone else die from my list.

Guest awesome guest

I read the news about his hospitalization while in the tram (Not in a newspaper, here in Kraków, the more modern trams have these little TVs that show news headlines and a bunch of ads)

Since I didn't know all the details, I thought it was serious and started getting all excited about how I'll finally get my 3rd hit.

But I like B. B. King's music, so if I had to choose, I'd definitely rather have someone else die from my list.

it was a form of dehydration associated with diabetes and he can still die especially if his going back on the road so soon

Please, just go away...

Sorry I didn't see the first one posting so I posted again sorry if it annoys you
I'm getting to the point of just giving up on you!.

You need to show some modicum of punctuation. Capital letters for names of people. Use a comma, when needed. Be interesting and post with a level of incite-fulness. End with a full stop.

If you can't do any of that, rearrange, and personally do, this well known phrase or saying:

off, right, fuck!

Please, just go away...

You need to show some modicum of punctuation. Capital letters for names of people. Use a coma when needed. Be interesting and post with a level of incite-fulness. End with a full stop.

If you can't do any of that, rearrange, and personally do, this well known phrase or saying:

off, right, fuck!

Use a coma - I second that.

• Like 3

Please, just go away...

You need to show some modicum of punctuation. Capital letters for names of people. Use a coma when needed. Be interesting and post with a level of incite-fulness. End with a full stop.

off, right, fuck!

I agree heartily. Comas are always welcome in dead pooling.

Guest awesome guest

Please, just go away...

off, right, fuck!

OK I'll try to be better with my grammer especially commas.

Please, just go away...

off, right, fuck!

Grammer? No. Kelsey Grammer is only 60 years old and has no health problems. he's not a good candidate for any Deathlists or deadpools.

Please, just go away...

off, right, fuck!

Grammer? No. Kelsey Grammer is only 60 years old and has no health problems. he's not a good candidate for any Deathlists or deadpools.

Apart from the heart problems, historical alcohol abuse, cocaine use, fondness for motorbikes, predisposition for wives to shoot at him...

Guest awesome guest

Please, just go away...

off, right, fuck!

Apart from the heart problems, historical alcohol abuse, cocaine use, fondness for motorbikes, predisposition for wives to shoot at him...
apart from his heart problems his health isn't in that bad of a place when compared to Keith Richards or John Goodman

With a BB gun, I'd guess.

• Like 1

Please, just go away...

off, right, fuck!

apart from his heart problems his health isn't in that bad of a place when compared to Keith Richards or John Goodman

In all fairness, John Goodman is doing more big projects and working more consistently then Kelsey Grammer is...

Guest awesome guest

Please, just go away...

off, right, fuck!

In all fairness, John Goodman is doing more big projects and working more consistently then Kelsey Grammer is...
well yeah that is true tbf but he just looks awful and he is very overweight and was on the sauce for 30 years seems like he might end up like Garry Rafferty

Please, just go away...

off, right, fuck!

well yeah that is true tbf but he just looks awful and he is very overweight and was on the sauce for 30 years seems like he might end up like Garry Rafferty
I doubt that someone who has the energy to do 5 films a year at 62 is in such bad health... regardless of appearances..

Oh Crap, was sure that we had our third hit of 2015 with B B King, turned out to be Ben E. King!

Close, but not close enough, on paper anyway....

• Like 1

http://www.bbking.com/ -The end appears to be nigh :pop:

“I am in home hospice care at my residence in Las Vegas.

Thanks to all for your well wishes and prayers.”

B.B. King

Phantom called it over at Dead Pop Stars when we were discussing Sledge and Ben E King's songs being used in Levis commercials. Sad news if it is, probably one of the hardest working men in showbusiness.

• Like 1

Absolutely an utter legend!That is why I get depressed at deadpooling at times. For every arsehole on a list that gets ill and snuffs it there are genuinely talented and well liked people who seem to go first.

• Like 3

Guest Guest

Just cos he's in hospice care doesn't mean he'll be dead within days. People can last for months in hospice care