Sign in to follow this  
Lord Fellatio Nelson

William Thickey

Dare I ask how many times you have read the HP books?

HP = Harry Potter?

Sauce.

Didn't know where to post this it doesn't really fit into the main Somewhere Over The Rainbow thread so it will put it here.

Tom Daley has announced his engagment to a man 20 years his senior. Cue everyone saying it is lovely to ensure people know how PC they are.

However am I the only one to be a little disquieted by this. Tom is very young and it was clear from all that has been written that he was very close to his father who then died during his teenage years. This would be traumatic for any teenager but Tom also has the added pressure of being an elite sportsman in the public eye. Now a few years later Tom turns up in a relationship with a man who is old enough to be his father.

I am not alleging anything illegal or doubting the veracity of the relationship but just putting it out there that Tom could have been in a very vulnerable place and reached out to an older man possible to take the place of his father in his life rather than coming to the relationship from a direct sexual attraction.

or am I overthinking this?

Ok, ok, he likes a bit of old cock.

It never did any Playboy bunnies long term damage by sampling old Heffners rancid love stick.

Didn't know where to post this it doesn't really fit into the main Somewhere Over The Rainbow thread so it will put it here.

Tom Daley has announced his engagment to a man 20 years his senior. Cue everyone saying it is lovely to ensure people know how PC they are.

However am I the only one to be a little disquieted by this. Tom is very young and it was clear from all that has been written that he was very close to his father who then died during his teenage years. This would be traumatic for any teenager but Tom also has the added pressure of being an elite sportsman in the public eye. Now a few years later Tom turns up in a relationship with a man who is old enough to be his father.

I am not alleging anything illegal or doubting the veracity of the relationship but just putting it out there that Tom could have been in a very vulnerable place and reached out to an older man possible to take the place of his father in his life rather than coming to the relationship from a direct sexual attraction.

Ok, ok, he likes a bit of old cock.

It never did any Playboy bunnies log term damage by sampling old Heffners rancid love stick.

He'll be asking you out next :D

• Like 1

Ok, ok, he likes a bit of big cock.

It never did any Playboy bunnies log term damage by sampling old Heffners rancid love stick.

He'll be asking you out next :D

EFA!:D

• Like 1

4 times all of them.

Four times for the first four (with once aloud to my children in a British accent). Twice for five and six and once for seven. I have untold hours of fanfiction under my belt and three stories of my own posted.

Yeah, Harry Potter fan, too.

• Like 1

4 times all of them.

Four times for the first four (with once aloud to my children in a British accent). Twice for five and six and once for seven. I have untold hours of fanfiction under my belt and three stories of my own posted.

I read the first one and gave up.

It was not bad, it was extremely derivative, like the bastard love child of Roald Dahl and Enid Blyton and not nearly as entertaining as Jill Murphy' s Worst Witch books which have an almost identical premise but less pompus self importance.

I am an admirer of J.K.Rowling's talent which I would not inlcude writing close to the top but if you want someone versed in self promotion she is your lady.

Mrs B read the second one but it did not invite her to read any of the subsequent ones.

However I did find something that made me more sympathetic towards Ms R and that was when I picked up a copy of Twilight in a book shop and read a couple of pages.......

I am going to stop now or this will have to go in Morbidkid's ranting thread.

• Like 2

4 times all of them.

I read the first one and gave up.

It was not bad, it was extremely derivative, like the bastard love child of Roald Dahl and Enid Blyton and not nearly as entertaining as Jill Murphy' s Worst Witch books which have an almost identical premise but less pompus self importance.

I am an admirer of J.K.Rowling's talent which I would not inlcude writing close to the top but if you want someone versed in self promotion she is your lady.

Mrs B read the second one but it did not invite her to read any of the subsequent ones.

However I did find something that made me more sympathetic towards Ms R and that was when I picked up a copy of Twilight in a book shop and read a couple of pages.......

I am going to stop now or this will have to go in Morbidkid's ranting thread.

I read the first one too and while it was decent enough it didn't make me want to read anymore, but all the time I was reading it I kept thinking "well this is basically just the Worst Witch isn't it?"

Unless, that's your blog, you're not the only one:

http://soletstalkabout.com/post/69077101122/tom-daley-dustin-lance-black-are-so-strange-to

This relationship is curiously in between an 'ordinary' relationship and the trophy hunter/gold digger couple. I give them 5 years max. By then, Tom will have matured some more and will be getting too difficult for Dustin.

No that is not my blog. The writer reaches the same conclusion that I do but from a different route he appears to be a bit of a fantasist wanting everyone (who is good looking) to be gay. I have seen no evidence that any member of 1D shows any suggestion of being gay (although I have nagging doubts about Niall Horan.

So, come on, any gossip out there??

I cant remember who said it but, the other day someone was talking about how Wogan was, well, a piss head.

The bean spiller stated that they would not be surprised if his death had been due to all that drinking he did.

News to me.

Apparently a user called lard bazaar is Eddie large and is a pedofile.

Is that some kind of chiropody instrument?

• Like 4

So, come on, any gossip out there??

I cant remember who said it but, the other day someone was talking about how Wogan was, well, a piss head.

The bean spiller stated that they would not be surprised if his death had been due to all that drinking he did.

News to me.

Weeeellll, it is kind of hinted at, in a rather oblique way with the character of Henry Sellers in 'Father Ted'....

• Like 1

Unverifiable gossip from six(ish) years ago...some one who worked on the Twilight set in Vancouver once commented that the lead actor had extremely offensive body odour. It didn't stop the fan-girls.

And apparently a user called Morbidkid can't sit down as he's had his ass split wide open by Eddie Large. And he fucking loved it.

Anybody got a name for the actress who falsely accused that fella of sexual assault at Waterloo station? Two names so far have been mooted.

One likes top swear a lot and used to get her tits out at the drop of a hat and the other sort of sounds like 'dances harbour'

Allegedly.

The second one is allegedly under 60, so that would rule her out.

Need another clue for the first one. :lol:

I have seen a lady's name mentioned which is not that well known. Foreign name. Don't know much about her, so can't say if she's "award-winning".

I have seen a lady's name mentioned which is not that well known. Foreign name. Don't know much about her, so can't say if she's "award-winning".

The first one isn't really The Queen, Toastie............ :)

The first one isn't really The Queen, Toastie............ :)

Ah!

I think everybody's just guessing from the clues in the news reports.

I thought I read that she was British (or even English) but I can't see any reference to her nationality now. I wonder if it did say that, and it has since been edited for accuracy ... Anyone else remember that, or did I imagine it?

Anyway, she needs to be named for the sake of all the other actresses who are now the subject of libellous speculation. :ph34r:

• Like 1

Anybody got a name for the actress who falsely accused that fella of sexual assault at Waterloo station? Two names so far have been mooted.

One likes top swear a lot and used to get her tits out at the drop of a hat and the other sort of sounds like 'dances harbour'

Allegedly.

That's one in the same isn't it?

Allegedly.

That's one in the same isn't it?

Good point!!!!

Yes, they both have form for both disciplines.

Probably Isla Blair, in her hey day, got her norks out more often.

I thought it was Ryan's daughter as she seems insane enough to do something like that but she's in her 70s.

I thought it was Ryan's daughter as she seems insane enough to do something like that but she's in her 70s.

Yes, she was never 'conventional' was she.

She was drinking her own piss long before chimps cottoned onto the benefits of 'drinking your own'.

Gossip ?

Suppose this counts.....

The weeg Evening Times recently ran a piece after Celtic got humped about the 'online call' to get the Provo's in to 'sort out the dressing room'.

It was by a journo by the name of Rebecca Gray.

She should've known better, in the last day or so, her family details have been surfacing :)

Her dad is a mad alkie shagger , him and her mum do the old wife swapping , copious amounts of coke, he managed to get banned from the main stand in Ibrox for bigotry (anyone who knows the place will know the Grand Wizard of the Klan wouldn't get thrown out) and he put down the family cat by introducing the head to a wall at speed .

Details from a guy that flogged him the pills and powders I believe.

She isn't taking it too well, the tweets were flying yesterday :D and this could get more embarrassing now certain folk are digging.

Oh, and the super injunction I mentioned in the saville thread, most definitely , 100% , is NOT in place. No siree. Not one involving him, no way . Nope.

The Waterloo actress in question is someone I'd never heard of, tbh. She's in a popular long-running radio drama about the countryside and will soon be in an HBO series popular among people who like to paint Warcraft figurines.

The Waterloo actress in question is someone I'd never heard of, tbh. She's in a popular long-running radio drama about the countryside and will soon be in an HBO series popular among people who like to paint Warcraft figurines.

Yes, she was initially outed by a foreign based blogger IIRC.

I was given this info by somebody else :)