42 minutes ago, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

Why?

You live with ADULTS. Let them run around after themselves.

Do your own thing Lardy, it will keep you sane.

Why? Because I'm a fucking mug.  And now I'm a mug with a hangover. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Spade_Cooley said:

Scarlett Moffatt. 

What is one of those?

Why do Giraffe put avacado on their vegetarian breakfasts. A couple of vege sausages would at least make you feel like you have eaten a meal.

So, at a zoo somewhere in America (don't even know which city), there is a giraffe named April. She has been "close to giving birth" for TWO MONTHS NOW.

Every fucking day I go on Facebook, and all the news channels like ABC are doing livestreams of her in her fucking pen, walking around, shitting, sleeping. And the worst part is: I'm the only one who seems to be annoyed by this!

There's a bunch of fucking old ass soccer moms with nothing better to do, commenting on the livestream "You can do it April!" and "Give her some time, she's in a high-stress situation!" and "I'm watching from Shitsville, Wisconsin" and "I've been watching since February and I won't give up on her!" and "Gotta make dinner, hopefully I don't miss anything important" (as if anything important ever happens). 

I swear, why do people actually give care about a random fucking giraffe? Tons of animals give birth every fuckin day!

• Like 1

Does anyone get annoyed by how toxic YouTube comments are? Ever since the election they've become an alt right shit hole. 

On 4/14/2017 at 17:18, RadGuy said:

So, at a zoo somewhere in America (don't even know which city), there is a giraffe named April. She has been "close to giving birth" for TWO MONTHS NOW.

Every fucking day I go on Facebook, and all the news channels like ABC are doing livestreams of her in her fucking pen, walking around, shitting, sleeping. And the worst part is: I'm the only one who seems to be annoyed by this!

There's a bunch of fucking old ass soccer moms with nothing better to do, commenting on the livestream "You can do it April!" and "Give her some time, she's in a high-stress situation!" and "I'm watching from Shitsville, Wisconsin" and "I've been watching since February and I won't give up on her!" and "Gotta make dinner, hopefully I don't miss anything important" (as if anything important ever happens). 

I swear, why do people actually give care about a random fucking giraffe? Tons of animals give birth every fuckin day!

Well, she finally gave birth. They should stop complaining now.

I fancy an Easter egg and the fucking shops are all shut till Monday now.

• Like 1

Whilst anytime would be apt to nuke The One Show, I see Paddy McGuinness and "Keith Lemon" are appearing this evening.

Attack, attack!

• Like 2

McGuinness is an unfunny cunt of enormous proportions. Keith Lemon, on the other hand, is funny as fuck.

Procrastination

I'll do it tomorrow, I'll do it tomorrow. What you mean it's due in today?

hqdefault.jpg

• Like 1

Right.... All this propaganda that the Healthy wankers have put around re booze that has lead us to minimum pricing on alcohol.....was based around stopping young Ned's overdoing the cheap cider etc etc.

Colour me pink at this updated survey today. Young folk can't be arsed drinking, probably as this generation is weak and feeble beyond belief, and the binge drinking is done by the Professional Class.....Tossers. So those of us that want to binge, can no longer afford it down to outright lies by the Health Crowd/politicos. Yours, outraged, Sutherland xx

24 minutes ago, charon said:

Right.... All this propaganda that the Healthy wankers have put around re booze that has lead us to minimum pricing on alcohol.....was based around stopping young Ned's overdoing the cheap cider etc etc.

Colour me pink at this updated survey today. Young folk can't be arsed drinking, probably as this generation is weak and feeble beyond belief, and the binge drinking is done by the Professional Class.....Tossers. So those of us that want to binge, can no longer afford it down to outright lies by the Health Crowd/politicos. Yours, outraged, Sutherland xx

Also saw that survey. Young neds are still getting hammered, there just being obscured by all the religious teetotallers who've migrated in over the past decade.

• Like 1

True dat sister. Just proves the same wanks that did this, are clueless, and also behind the tobacco shite.

The new packaging.... 'If' you wanted to choose a low tar brand , you no longer can, as that information is now withheld. I hate these dogooding cunts. Really I do.

• Like 1

It wasn't about making folk healthier. It's about making more money off them, of course.

• Like 1

On 03/05/2017 at 00:37, Deathray said:

Procrastination

I'll do it tomorrow, I'll do it tomorrow. What you mean it's due in today?

hqdefault.jpg

As a fellow procrastinator, I can highly recommend this TED talk on the subject.   The Panic Monster and I go back a long way. 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, charon said:

True dat sister. Just proves the same wanks that did this, are clueless, and also behind the tobacco shite.

The new packaging.... 'If' you wanted to choose a low tar brand , you no longer can, as that information is now withheld. I hate these dogooding cunts. Really I do.

Wasn't it do-gooding cunts who insisted that that information was on the packet in the first place?

• Like 2

Why 'yes' Toastie, it was.....Nazi bastards.

On 5/2/2017 at 23:01, Lard Bazaar said:

McGuinness is an unfunny cunt of enormous proportions. Keith Lemon, on the other hand, is funny as fuck.

I think they're both unfunny cunts of enormous proportions.

On 04/05/2017 at 19:08, charon said:

Like young people will admit to underage drinking to some pencil neck fuck who'll immediately tell their parents? No. Trust me the art of underage drinking is still intact no matter what these healthy dudes do. I will not be out done by gen x. 

9 hours ago, Youwanticewiththat said:

Aled Jones.

Never mind him, sort yer avatar out!!!

2 hours ago, Youwanticewiththat said:

The rot starts with Jones.

Nice pussy.

• Like 1

Pointless litigation/suing/court battles,

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-cambridgeshire-39966145

I'm struggling to comprehend how this son can possibly have concluded from his father giving him a bit of money he was entitled to a life time of parental funding. What kind of messed up idiot do you need to be to come to that conclusion, and then go ahead with taking him to court?

Oh and the man suing his date for texting during a movie. Like wtf.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-sussex-39959932

• Like 1