Our Sole

Nelson Mandela

They freed Nelson Mandela.. from hospital

• Like 1

Nelson will be 'moving back to his childhood village' and is said to be 'in good health'.

I thought he had already moved back there last year

Guest Guest

anyone want to lay bets on whether it was his last? He looked to me at his party like he's done with life,as so many old people are

anyone want to lay bets on whether it was his last? He looked to me at his party like he's done with life,as so many old people are

I'll bet you'll still be asking that after he's just turned 104

Guest Guest

he's looking pretty good. i think he'll live to be 100

Guest Guest

another one of Mandelas old mates has died,the first chief justice of post-apartheid south africa Arthur Chaskalson http://www.news24.co...n-dies-20121201

How many more of his mates can he outlast before he joins them?!

Mandela back in hospital in Pretoria, for tests deemed to be "routine and aged related"

Guest Guest

Reports are coming in that the former President of South Africa and one of the world's greatest leaders Nelson Mandela is d

Guest Guest

sorry, pressed enter too soon. As I was about to say reports are coming in that Nelson Mandela is doing well :)

Ha...ha....ha...harsehole.

• Like 3

Can the admins not get a restraining order against this cretin? Block this website from his hard drive or something?

I seem to remember another fucking idiot fuckwit guest saying the same thing a number of years ago (I think it might have been Iain/dave). Can't remember what thread it was in though.

Guest Grim Reaper

Hello, this is the muthamutha Girm Reaper and I am f*ing reformed mothaf*ers. After losing da f*ing password to my mothaf*ing account, I f*ing f*ing realized how we've f*ing wasted a shitload of time on blasting a great man who was NOT a communist and did not have playa hatin' terriorists in his army. I'm mothaf*ing making a decree that we are calling dis da "Life List" now and we going to f*ing honor da 50 people who we think are going to survive into next year because they are real. Number 1 will be Ke$ha (HOLLA!) and number 2 will be Cher Lloyd (Want U Back is so spunky and f*ing addictive).

And Windsor, you chicken are banned from hatin' on this site ever again because you were bein' muthamutha insensitive with your posts and because you drived that hispanic shawty with da hot stuff from our site for the second f*ing time after she had briefly mothaf*ing returned and because I'm paranoid and know you drove my ni**a Stats away from here. Mary, you are on probation because you've been here too long and I'm da only bitch who supposed to run this site.

Peace out my ho's

- Grim, (Hein this gon' be my exclusive, you can't write your name like that anymore and if you do, you are banned; ho)

Hello, this is the muthamutha Girm Reaper and I am f*ing reformed mothaf*ers. After losing da f*ing password to my mothaf*ing account, I f*ing f*ing realized how we've f*ing wasted a shitload of time on blasting a great man who was NOT a communist and did not have playa hatin' terriorists in his army. I'm mothaf*ing making a decree that we are calling dis da "Life List" now and we going to f*ing honor da 50 people who we think are going to survive into next year because they are real. Number 1 will be Ke$ha (HOLLA!) and number 2 will be Cher Lloyd (Want U Back is so spunky and f*ing addictive).

And Windsor, you chicken are banned from hatin' on this site ever again because you were bein' muthamutha insensitive with your posts and because you drived that hispanic shawty with da hot stuff from our site for the second f*ing time after she had briefly mothaf*ing returned and because I'm paranoid and know you drove my ni**a Stats away from here. Mary, you are on probation because you've been here too long and I'm da only bitch who supposed to run this site.

Peace out my ho's

- Grim, (Hein this gon' be my exclusive, you can't write your name like that anymore and if you do, you are banned; ho)

Want U Back is a bloody hit! Cher Lloyd is the new *Queen* of Pop!