Windsor

Derby Dead Pool 2007

I wonder why "No Noose is Good Noose" haven't got their 20 points for their DDP hits of Corey Duane Hamilton and Carlos Granados. Both their AP news feed obits (aka DDP UK newspaper obit) came before Bezzerides' one, but no points for them on the scoreboard for them.

Probably a combination of the DDP boys being too busy to notice/forgetting that they were in the competition and no one stepping up to tell them about it.

I wonder why "No Noose is Good Noose" haven't got their 20 points for their DDP hits of Corey Duane Hamilton and Carlos Granados. Both their AP news feed obits (aka DDP UK newspaper obit) came before Bezzerides' one, but no points for them on the scoreboard for them.

Quite simply, because neither of their deaths have been covered by a UK newspaper yet.

The DDP is so sh*t this year.

I think I'm going to do worse this year than I did last. So I'm sulking.

Their deaths were on The Guardian website on an AP feed the same as Bezzerides was.

They're on this thread to click on FFS

I don't think that counts, if I've understood what Rude Kid said in the e-mail properly as it's not really an obituary - it's an international breaking news feed and not a permament link. (ie it is now, but won't be 11 months down the line). Bobby Hamilton's was disqualified for the same reasons (same paper, same section).

So hopefully, it won't count.

Anyway, why this sudden whinging crusade over AP feeds? The same rule was in place last year & you didn't whinge then?

and seeing as "two for two" is the only mention of them on here, it's hardly surprising I missed it isn't it?

TF - with regards to your sig, I suggest you change it or organise your own deadpool and make a success of it.

I agree with you with AP feeds, but only because it will probably not affect my team.

PM Rude Kid or something.

TF - with regards to your sig, I suggest you change it or organise your own deadpool and make a success of it.

I agree with you with AP feeds, but only because it will probably not affect my team.

PM Rude Kid or something.

I'll put what I like in my sig.

I'm expressing my opinion the same as you frequently do.

Fair enough. Retard.

Back Down. And now lets be friends. Hate the asshole who filled his team with Death Row inmates. I raise my middle finger to the organizers who allow that.

Back Down. And now lets be friends. Hate the asshole who filled his team with Death Row inmates. I raise my middle finger to the organizers who allow that.

Probably TF - he does enjoy cheating.

Former NASCAR driver Benny Parsons has died

UK obit

Congratulations to the team(s) that selected him.

Early days but looks good from where I'm sitting.

Well it looks like the nice chaps at the DDP have disqualified me as my team isn't on the scoreboard.

It's also possible that they haven't processed your team yet. My team isn't on the board yet either. DDP's front page says:

217 teams out of 446 have been uploaded so far

regards,

Hein

Well it looks like the nice chaps at the DDP have disqualified me as my team isn't on the scoreboard.

It's also possible that they haven't processed your team yet. My team isn't on the board yet either. DDP's front page says:

217 teams out of 446 have been uploaded so far

regards,

Hein

It's on the scoreboard.....

Which of the deadpools starts in April?

Bezzerides obit was an AP feed as well, what's the difference?

I've put the reasons.

Bezzerides was an actual page in the film section. The other two were a "breaking news" AP feed. I've repeated it below for you to try see the difference.

I don't think that counts, if I've understood what Rude Kid said in the e-mail properly as it's not really an obituary - it's an international breaking news feed and not a permament link. (ie it is now, but won't be 11 months down the line). Bobby Hamilton's was disqualified for the same reasons (same paper, same section).

But either way, those were the rules last year, so you should've made the most of it rather than whinge.

Also, it doesn't say all the teams have been uploaded yet that picked Barzan/Bandar.

It's only a deadpool for f**ks sake, TF, anybody would think it's important.

I picked old Barzan and Awad, and all teams that selected him have supposedly been uploaded.

I guess they can't take the criticism.

For selfish reasons, I hope you have been disqualified. That would probably make my joker a unique pick. :crossbone:

Currently in 95th place shared.

I would like to thank BS for the PM informing me that I'll be lucky to get 5 hits this year...