The Unknown Man

Ideas And Possibilities For 2013

American TV actress Bonnie Franklin, 68, has been diagnosed with pancreatic cancer...

I don't recognise the names of any of the programmes she's starred in, so I couldn't honestly say if she'd get a UK obit. However, I don't watch a lot of TV, so I'm probably not best placed to advise on this.

Hoping to stick her in my DDP team next year. :ph34r:

As well as hoping she's stuck in the ground?

I only put this in here because I couldnt find anywhere else. To me it looks like he has become a junky in the picture

http://www.digitalsp...experience.html

He has always looked like a junky to me haha Or a poor noel edmonds.

Really nasty piece of work. I would be pleased if all the UK media shunned him and never gave him any more work till he modified his outlook on life to actually become a decent person.

I only put this in here because I couldnt find anywhere else. To me it looks like he has become a junky in the picture

He has always looked like a junky to me haha Or a poor noel edmonds.

Yes it seems his weight loss, paranoia and the gradual slide of his career (I mean Rock of Ages FFS!) looks consistent with substance abuse...

He's certinly rocking the Robert Downey Jnr pre-rehab look

If so, let's hope for a long and drawn-out non-recovery. Cunt.

He's certinly rocking the Robert Downey Jnr pre-rehab look

If so, let's hope for a long and drawn-out non-recovery. Cunt.

Harsh. Maybe this ex-girlfriend is just a bitter, twisted mad fucking bitch trying to cash in? Because let's be honest, you'd have to be fucking mad to publicise that you'd shagged the bastard child of Barry Gibb and Pam Ayres.

Barry. Fucking Barry. Not Maurice.

• Like 1

"On the tape, Collins accuses Larke of being "very promiscuous", adding that she had had unprotected sex 'on a train with different ethnicities' including 'blacks and f**king ch**ks'."

Uh-oh, these are not good days to be exposed as a closet racist. Doubtless this coming to light will fuel his post-recovery paranoia. JLC might prove as much fun around these parts as Gazza, with the added bonus that his one-liners may be more entertaining!

Justin Lee Collins in "Bring Back... The First Deathlist Survivors".

"Oh man, who here remembers Clive Dunn? Ledge-und".

Guest lorna doom

not a clue healthwise but 3 former childstars pushing on a bit are Jane Withers, Gloria Jean and Joan Carroll (who must be the sole survivor from the cast of Meet Me In S Louis)

Guest lorna doom

not a clue healthwise but 3 former childstars pushing on a bit are Jane Withers, Gloria Jean and Joan Carroll (who must be the sole survivor from the cast of Meet Me In S Louis)

oops except for Margaret o'Brien

American TV actress Bonnie Franklin, 68, has been diagnosed with pancreatic cancer...

I don't recognise the names of any of the programmes she's starred in, so I couldn't honestly say if she'd get a UK obit. However, I don't watch a lot of TV, so I'm probably not best placed to advise on this.

She's not particularly well-known this side of the pond, but with The Daily Mail embracing all things USAiain, she might get a mention there.

She will. American media wrapped up Andy Williams and jumped right on her. She'll get a UK mention.

Guest Guest

Lee Kuan Yew, former prime minister of Singapore, 89 years old, has health problems

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lee_Kuan_Yew

I think he would be a decent choice for the 2013 list.

Lee Kuan Yew, former prime minister of Singapore, 89 years old, has health problems

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lee_Kuan_Yew

I think he would be a decent choice for the 2013 list.

Your link doesn't work

Guest Fred Jarvis

What is it with 95 year old actors dying this year - Ernest Borgnine, R G Armstrong, Celeste Holm, Phyllis Diller and now Herbert Lom? If the theme continues perhaps Joan Fontaine is a good bet for 2013 if she breathes beyond next month

Duncan Bannatyne has suffered a heart attack today

Just heard on the news there

Chopper Read says on Twitter that chemotherapy has been 'very positive', so maybe not as nailed as some think.

Penny for anyone's thoughts on Andrew Smith? Can't decide if no news means he's improved or declined...

If he were to succumb, the only possible obit heading would surely have to be "I'm out"

• Like 1

Didn't he say he didn't think he'd live into old age or words to that effect?

Perhaps he had shares in JJB Sports.

What about Hywel Bennett? Heart problems, weight problems etc.