little sister

Robert Mugabe

The caption under the photo says Liabunya: Says Mugabe dies on December 31. It's almost as if it was a threat.

In a way, it is. :)

It's a prophecy, a very ominous prophecy for Mugabe. What I found even more interesting than the prophecy itself is that this 'prophet' is from Malawi.

If Mugabe wins in 2018 (well, he would surely win if he doesn't die before the elections), he might break the record of Malawi's Hastings Banda, who was nearly 96 when he had to step down as president after losing an election. If he dies this year, Malawi might be able to keep that record forever, at least it's hard to imagine that voters would willingly vote for a nonagenarian in a free, democratic election.

Never listen to Malawian prophets...

• Like 1

A Malawi prophet has predicted YoungWillz winning DDP 2016

SC

• Like 1

SC

You know you don't come here without a link to back up your news story, he he!

• Like 1

SC

You know you don't come here without a link to back up your news story, he he!

I did but unlike Mugabe, the link was dead.

​SC

• Like 2

I'm a bit disappointed he isn't on the list. At least, he's combining entertainment with deadpooling and form-checking.

I'm a bit disappointed he isn't on the list. At least, he's combining entertainment with deadpooling and form-checking.

at least he is still on mine.
  • Like 1

Committee wiser up with Mugabe, as he and Chuck Berry and Kercheval were three inexplicably poor choices with virtually no recent health problems. Keep Mugabe away from this list until there's a coup lol

SC

There are rumours circulating that Mugabe suffered a heart attack and is now in critical condition.

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/487198/Zimbabwe-dictator-Robert-Mugabe-critical-condition-heart-attack

To be taken lightly considering the past hoaxes

Another article claiming he collapsed, but nothing to really confirm it.

Article from the Metro has more information

A letter to a Zimbabwean news website has suggested that the country’s president Robert Mugabe has suffered a heart attack.

The letter suggests the 91-year-old was on holiday with his family when he fell ill and saying that it was unlikely that he would survive.

Metro.co.uk has contacted the Zimbabwean embassy to find out whether there is any truth in the rumours and there have previously been hoaxes about Mugabe’s death.

However, the Zimbabwean Herald reported only two days ago that the vice president, Emmerson Mnangagwa, is now Acting President.

The letter published on ZimEye yesterday said: ‘President Robert Mugabe is reported to have collapsed after suffering a heart attack while on holiday with his family and is in critical condition.’

It continued that ‘sources close to the president are said to be holding high-level meetings as it is believed that he won’t be able to recover.’

The letter suggests Mugabe and his family have been flown out of the country and extra troops are to be deployed in the capital, Harare.

Mugabe is looking like this year's Abdulllah. I had a gut feeling about Mugabe dying, ironic that someone so heartless will die of a heart attack.

• Like 1

Think I might take the contrarian POV on here when he dies and say Mugabe was actually good.

Think I might take the contrarian POV on here when he dies and say Mugabe was actually good.

I think you might be in for the most flak received on this forum until someone tries to make Castro out as the hero in Cuba's history and since Paul Hunter's death.

Yes! I knew I wouldn't regret adding him on my list!

I sort of, envisage a scenario a bit like that scene in the epic TV series 'I Claudius' where a senile ( syphilllis induced ) Tiberius is suffocated by Caligula to ensure he becomes Emperor.

Has Mugabe any Caligulas in his family???

I sort of, envisage a scenario a bit like that scene in the epic TV series 'I Claudius' where a senile ( syphilllis induced ) Tiberius is suffocated by Caligula to ensure he becomes Emperor.

Ehrm, how ensured suffocating him that Tiberius became Emperor?

http://www.roman-empire.net/emperors/caligula.html

Well my memory isn't what it was, it was a trusted Guard that did him in the TV series but, generally, he ended up as Emperor or summat.

Well my memory isn't what it was, it was a trusted Guard that did him in the TV series but, generally, he ended up as Emperor or summat.

Nah, your memory is fine, just pulling your leg.

• Like 2

Nah, your memory is fine, just pulling your leg.

Bastard!! :D

Come on, think again. The bastard has been behind many foreign regional wars and intergovernmental conflict that in particular in the 1980's killed about 30,000 Zimbabwian nationals from opposing tribes.

If it is true then some will say this was a big mistake by the Committee removing him from the list.

But they would have said the same in 2005 had he died then and that was a good decision by Committee to take him off the list.

It's a lot easier to predict when people will die once they're dead!