little sister

Robert Mugabe

Reported in the Daily Mail today (sports section). He has had heart problems, and been admitted to hospital.

• Like 1

There seems to be some doubts over Mugabe's possible illness. His press officers seem to be strongly denying it however they apparently said his vice president was "well and on his way to recovery" shortly before his death last month.

Good to hear that the Daily Mail has devoted space in its sports section to the story - perhaps Mugabe is going to be dropped from the squad for the next Zimbabwe test match :P

:P A prime candidate for assassination if ever there was one. There's the outside chance of a nasty accident being arranged for him if he continues to be naughty. He's doing well for the age he is mind.
  • Like 1

Let's not get carried away here - he's only 79

Guest Barry Newman

Robert Mugabe was born on 21st Feb 1924. So, he'll turn 80 in 2004.

I read that Mugabe has been flown to South Africa for another major operation. Does this mean that for once he might buy the farm rather than nick it off the owner? Could we be on target for the first success of the year?

DWB

Guest Theo

Soon for Mugabe I hope.

It would make that cricket tour a lot easier to do ... :pop:

Haven't seen him ranting on TV much recently so it could be nearly time for him to seize some white clouds from the big man upstairs.

Wish he'd hurry up and kick the bucket. Despite his age he still goes on When the bomb drops, the only things left will be cockroaches & Mugabe.

Guest Four Donkeys of the Apocolypse

"Wish he'd hurry up and kick the bucket. Despite his age he still goes on When the bomb drops, the only things left will be cockroaches & Mugabe"

Not forgetting Ariel Sharon!

Sorry Donkeys, you've already had a go at the Israelis - surely you can't be running out of people to hate?

Guest Four Donkeys of the Apocolypse

I hate everybody equally, however just ocassionally one merits special reference, like Pol Pot for example, but I bet he could never be a countryman of yours dear heart and one surmises that if it had been him I had mentioned you would not have got up on your hind trotters to defend him!

I don't recall defending anyone - I was just concerned for your welfare, all this hating must give you terrible ulcers......

He is just another IDI AMIN and we all know what happened to to his power in the end and his health come to think of it.

Guest Beasta

Man I was born in Zimbawe

Hope it soon, the mf.

DICTATOR

;):lol:;):lol:

Guest James

Mugabe..

Simply a brilliant master of justice for al of Zimbabwe and an example for the free world.Defier of Imperialism and leader of all Africans.Support him my black brothers!

Simply a brilliant master of justice for al of Zimbabwe and an example for the free world.

So, Paul Simon will be okay, as you can call him Al - but God help anyone else white. Is that the example to the free world you mean, James? Justice based on song titles? ;)

[Edit:] Just heard that Al Gore has read this thread, and is heading to Zimbabwe to stand for President. Apparently he feels they have a fairer electoral system there!! ;)

Guest Guest

I personally don't hate the Israelis. I believe the 1947 decision was a misguided one, at best. Also, I don't like Sharon on the grounds that he is probably a war criminal, possibly involved in the minor genocides preceeding the Israeli state.

I personally don't hate the Israelis. I believe the 1947 decision was a misguided one, at best. Also, I don't like Sharon on the grounds that he is probably a war criminal, possibly involved in the minor genocides preceeding the Israeli state.

I feel certain that this should be in another thread, rather than the Mugabe one - but for the life of me, can't think which one. I tried searching for the 'All Guests hate Israeli's', or 'Creation of Israel a big mistake', but couldn't find them.

I could always move it to the Dirty Den thread, on account it mentions his daughter, Sharon, but unless Mossad have agents in the Queen Vic, feel that may not be right either.

Can anyone help??