VSBfromH

Houston, You Have A Problem!

Cissy Houston will "fight to the grave" for Bobbi Kristina's inheritance:

http://www.ibtimes.com/bobbi-kristina-brown-update-cissy-houston-will-fight-bobby-brown-grave-over-20m-1901242

At her age of 81, this might not be all that long...

It seems that Bobbi Kristina is in fact out of the coma, but still unresponsive. Another article said that this state might essentially last "forever".

http://www.ibtimes.com/bobbi-kristina-brown-update-cissy-houston-will-fight-bobby-brown-grave-over-20m-1901242

It seems that Bobbi Kristina is in fact out of the coma, but still unresponsive. Another article said that this state might essentially last "forever".

The strain of it all will probably finish the GrandMother of at 81, but if it's true about Bobbi Kristina being unresponsive and being like this "forever" she could still be like that in 50 years time, if she lasts that long it will make Zsa Zsa's time as a coffin dodger seem like the blink of an eye though knowing the Prinz he will still have Zsa Zsa clinging on in 50 years time. Seriously though why do there families keep people like Bobbi Kristina and Zsa Zsa 'alive' it is cruel and serves no purpose at all.

• Like 2

The strain of it all will probably finish the GrandMother of at 81, but if it's true about Bobbi Kristina being unresponsive and being like this "forever" she could still be like that in 50 years time, if she lasts that long it will make Zsa Zsa's time as a coffin dodger seem like the blink of an eye though knowing the Prinz he will still have Zsa Zsa clinging on in 50 years time. Seriously though why do there families keep people like Bobbi Kristina and Zsa Zsa 'alive' it is cruel and serves no purpose at all.

I do have personal experience of this. My brother was knocked down by a drunk driver while on holiday in Spain. After some considerable time in intensive care, he was declared to be in a Persistent Vegetative State, essentially uncomprehending and unable to carry out any motor functions. My parents were asked if they wished to take him off life support. They said no, for various reasons.

He then went for rehab (after some heavy fundraising, after all this was Thatcher's Britain at the time) and he certainly demonstrated some comprehension and even got to write his name, all after being written off by the doctors. It therefore becomes harder to look that person in the eye, on the one hand noting their physical incapacity, but somehow also knowing that they have some comprehension of you discussing them, their care etc etc. (a kind of locked in syndrome).

It was hard going, eventually being cared for at home by my parents who gave up their jobs to become carers, and when my mother passed in 2013, I gave up my job to look after my dad and brother. We had some assistance from professional carers, some family friends, some from companies who all grew to love him.

He laughed, he cried, yes he had fits and illnesses but he was a real person who gave us much joy and much heartache like any family member. He died in January this year after over 20 years of incapacity. Whether it was the right thing to do, whether he would have wanted to live as long as he did in the way he did, we shall never know. Everybody's circumstances are different, but I think his life wasn't purposeless.

The times I have thought what it might be like to live like that, some days I say no, some days I say life is too precious and fragile to throw away. These folks will be going through similar things, whatever decision they make, however this girl responds, we should respect that (and gather points at the relevant time).

• Like 11

In a forum quite frequently full of bollocks and knob jokes, that is a very moving and thoughtful post, YoungWillz, thank you for sharing your experience with us.

Wow, my reply sounds really gay, but it's meant with sincerity :)

• Like 5

Shucks, thanks Lard.

Now, back to the knob jokes ha ha! And deadpooling of course.

• Like 1

I do have personal experience of this. My brother was knocked down by a drunk driver while on holiday in Spain. After some considerable time in intensive care, he was declared to be in a Persistent Vegetative State, essentially uncomprehending and unable to carry out any motor functions. My parents were asked if they wished to take him off life support. They said no, for various reasons.

He then went for rehab (after some heavy fundraising, after all this was Thatcher's Britain at the time) and he certainly demonstrated some comprehension and even got to write his name, all after being written off by the doctors. It therefore becomes harder to look that person in the eye, on the one hand noting their physical incapacity, but somehow also knowing that they have some comprehension of you discussing them, their care etc etc. (a kind of locked in syndrome).

It was hard going, eventually being cared for at home by my parents who gave up their jobs to become carers, and when my mother passed in 2013, I gave up my job to look after my dad and brother. We had some assistance from professional carers, some family friends, some from companies who all grew to love him.

He laughed, he cried, yes he had fits and illnesses but he was a real person who gave us much joy and much heartache like any family member. He died in January this year after over 20 years of incapacity. Whether it was the right thing to do, whether he would have wanted to live as long as he did in the way he did, we shall never know. Everybody's circumstances are different, but I think his life wasn't purposeless.

The times I have thought what it might be like to live like that, some days I say no, some days I say life is too precious and fragile to throw away. These folks will be going through similar things, whatever decision they make, however this girl responds, we should respect that (and gather points at the relevant time).

So. sad that, that had to happen your Brother, fair play to your family for doing that also, it must of been so tough. I don't know if i would of had the strength of character to do what you did my Dad had a stroke 8 years ago at 52 and although he isn't anywhere near as bad as your Brother was as he can still do the basic things for himself he has major personality change, he has emotional outbursts and Mood swings, he is nasty, a Bully, suffers from severe Depression and turned into a recluse having lost all his friends due to his mood swings, he has also being violent towards me and my Mother since the stroke including hitting me, biting my Mum and headbutting me on one occasion although the violence does seem to have stopped since he changed his medication. My Dad is also starting with the early stages of Frontal Tempal Variant Dementia. I sometimes wonder would it of being kinder had the stroke taken him when it happened. My Dad has never being the nicest or easiest person to live with Pre-Stroke but he is a 100 time worse now. I don't know what the answer is really, i just know if i was like Zsa Zsa or Bobbi Kristina or your Brother i wouldn't want to live like that but i suppose it does depend on the family and if they are prepared to make the sacrifice's that are needed, i'm pleased your Brother still gave you happiness for years post his accident and i'm sorry for your loss.

So. sad that, that had to happen your Brother, fair play to your family for doing that also, it must of been so tough. I don't know if i would of had the strength of character to do what you did my Dad had a stroke 8 years ago at 52 and although he isn't anywhere near as bad as your Brother was as he can still do the basic things for himself he has major personality change, he has emotional outbursts and Mood swings, he is nasty, a Bully, suffers from severe Depression and turned into a recluse having lost all his friends due to his mood swings, he has also being violent towards me and my Mother since the stroke including hitting me, biting my Mum and headbutting me on one occasion although the violence does seem to have stopped since he changed his medication. My Dad is also starting with the early stages of Frontal Tempal Variant Dementia. I sometimes wonder would it of being kinder had the stroke taken him when it happened. My Dad has never being the nicest or easiest person to live with Pre-Stroke but he is a 100 time worse now. I don't know what the answer is really, i just know if i was like Zsa Zsa or Bobbi Kristina or your Brother i wouldn't want to live like that but i suppose it does depend on the family and if they are prepared to make the sacrifice's that are needed, i'm pleased your Brother still gave you happiness for years post his accident and i'm sorry for your loss.

That's ok Fergie86, I wasn't trying to get at you or anything, just explaining things from someone who has been through something similar. From time to time you will have thoughts like you mention and sometimes it will be the most difficult thing to live with, I'm sure. I'm also sure many folk here have similar stories.

I hope your circumstances improve and remember if you need to PM me or anything for those difficult times, I've been there, bought the T-shirt etc. Best you can do is to love your father, no matter how hard, because one day he won't be there. Keep on being strong.

• Like 2

Guest awesome guest

According to bang showbiz bobby brown will never take Bobbi Kristina brown off life support. The carnival will never stop

According to bang showbiz bobby brown will never take Bobbi Kristina brown off life support. The carnival will never stop

To be fair, we sit here and have a good chuckle at the expense of the Brown/Houston saga, and much of it they brought upon themselves and deserve. But I hope I'm never in the position Bobby Brown finds himself re: Bobbi Kristina, cuz frankly I may feel say and do exactly what he has so far. It's an altogether sad story that has a final page he doesn't want to turn to; and as a father to a daughter of my own, I don't blame him.

SC

• Like 3

In a forum quite frequently full of bollocks and knob jokes, that is a very moving and thoughtful post, YoungWillz, thank you for sharing your experience with us.

Wow, my reply sounds really gay, but it's meant with sincerity :)

Indeed, I'm with Lardy on this.

• Like 1

Sadly it is probably the best outcome for her as it would be cruel to leave her clinging on for years to come when even if she had of recovered by some miracle she would of being brain damaged and would never of being able to lead a 'normal' life. I will predict she will die on 27th June at 6.50 Am.

Sad news, I agree in this instance Fergie86, sounds like physically she is shutting down too, in that case, it'll likely be hours rather than days. Brings my situation back all too vividly, I hope the family can unite around this at last.

Sad news, I agree in this instance Fergie86, sounds like physically she is shutting down too, in that case, it'll likely be hours rather than days. Brings my situation back all too vividly, I hope the family can unite around this at last.

she is far too young too die

This story makes me want to vomit.

Just to keep us on the same page, in the States, anyone can 'accuse' anyone of anything and for any dollar amount on the CIVIL lawsuit. The burden of proof being 'a proponderance of the evidence'.

The investigators re: criminal matters in this case certainly know Nick and have talked to him and haven't charged him with anything, where a 'beyond a reasonable doubt' burden of proofs needs to be met. Seems if something was there, he'd have been arrested.

Obviously people get injured and loved ones file lawsuits against whomever for said injuries; but NOT THE DAY THEY PUT THEM IN HOSPICE!!!! Instead of focusing on the final moments with this lovely girl they (well someone, read: Bobby) is busy putting a civil suit together -- which btw will have to be amended in a few days to a Wrongful Death action, which of course it isn't today .

Again---I hope I'm never in this man's situation, but man oh man I'd hope I act more reasonable.

SC

(PS this is like the three BBKing children (out of 11) claiming their father was murdered by poison by his manager, after if course they were told by a judge that the court found no evidence of his being mistreated a week or so prior to his death.)

• Like 1

What you think are the odds of nick gordon killing himself too? Either right after Bobbi or a few months to a year later when the pressure is put on by bobby brown's lawyers?

With regards to bobbi looks like she will be gone before the end of this month.

BTW if we are having a poll i predict 29th june 2015.

Today 9:15pm local time from multiple organ failure.

A birthday present for Sir Creep and one of his DP teams.

June 27, 6:57am local time, too embarrassed to carry on.

SC

Well, I am somewhat glad the story is coming to an end, so I don't have to think about choosing her next year. Also, the person "Bobbi" already died a couple of months ago, it's the freakshow that is ending.

Tomorrow, 9pm local time.

• Like 3

<---- noon Atlanta time zone, 30th June.

I'm sticking my shot in the dark and going for June 28th at 9:30 AM. :crossbone: