Hearts put all their players up for sale...

SMERTZ.!!!

They must be favourites for relegation if they sell all there players and use just youngsters for the upcoming season

Hearts put all their players up for sale...

SMERTZ.!!!

They must be favourites for relegation if they sell all there players and use just youngsters for the upcoming season

Another one for division 3?

The glorious majestic 'tic complete the signing of Balde on a four year deal from some Portuguese non entity.

So.....

Next year up front......

A.balde.t.watt.

Edit for

fuck hertz, scum bastards without the bus fare, na na, nah, na...na

Hearts fail to pay the wages of some players. And now have a transfer ban. FAF they paraded Liverpool defender Danny Wilson as a new signing :-)

This is the end...........

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/22909435

Good.

The biggest rammy I saw wasn't an old firm game. It was at tynie @ Dec 83? Day of the harrods bombing and colquhouns debut I think.

Absolute hole of a ground and approaches, police horse charges helping the home fans. Running battles past haymarket to waverely.

Hate them almost as much as their big cousins.

We all know where this is leading . Celtic and rangers joining English league and Scottish league reduced to welsh and irish standard . It will be sometime maybe 20 years but looking at the success of Cardiff and swansea welsh, Scottish and northern irish teams may join the english league and it will be renamed the British league.

The day Celtic join an English league will be the day my 40 odd year support ends.

Same true re euro league if no Scottish participation from ourselves.

For the record, I will never watch/listen to a Celtic/zombie game ever. There is no OF. They died.

Don't get me wrong, I will chortle heartily if we got them in a cup and put 8 past them, but that is only to piss off the knuckledraggers.

Joe Kinnear back in football as director of football at Newcastle,hes on our list at work

:D ....*scurries off to make half a dozen aliases for kickback*........

Some pure belters on that site. They think if they are out of admin before the start of the season they won't get a points deduction.

Lol....that has already happened so nae luck.

Thing is, I won't need to alter persona much from my ones on the buns sites.

• Like 1

Tahiti get a goal against Nigeria :-)

Efe Ambrose made the mistake

Gus Poyet has just been sacket by Brighton and Hove Albion. He is apparently a pundit on BBC3 for the Nigeria v Brazil game. Half time could be interesting

So Poyet found out about being sacked by the BBC production team. He really made the Brighton board look stupid there. Good luck Gus

This Confederations Cup has been the most enjoyable football tournament I have seen for a long time...

So Poyet found out about being sacked by the BBC production team. He really made the Brighton board look stupid there. Good luck Gus

What a terrible way to treat someone. Who would go and be Brighton's manager after that ?

Especially isolating him and the players and stopping them from talking.

Poyet handled the whole thing with great dignity

What a terrible way to treat someone. Who would go and be Brighton's manager after that ?

Genius thinking by the board at Brighton,some nasty fucker must've thought "Whats the best way we can wind Poyet up? I know lets sack him while hes on air???!!!"

Genius thinking by the board at Brighton,some nasty fucker must've thought "Whats the best way we can wind Poyet up? I know lets sack him while hes on air???!!!"

Exactly. Whether your a football manager or work in tesco losing your job hurts. I have been fired a couple of times well the old 'first in last out ' cost cutting measure i guess its a type of firing and i guess serves me right for jumping to different jobs for a little more money . But try to imagine losing your job on national TV pretty bad thing to do to a fellow human being whoever decided it. It was deliberate because they kept silent for a whole month then all of a sudden release a statement when he makes his first public appearance.