The Yeti

Name Shame?

We can develop our own tag lines!???! :-)

Meh it's more interesting to see what I get from Admins. "Yankee Twat" prolly forthcoming. Now don't get any ideas

SirC

I'd like my name changed to Caskets Understand No Titles

Computer says no: "a name [must be] longer than 3 characters and shorter than 26."

my tagline changed to Gabor's dead but the man won't talk.

Done.

I think it falls under if the spaces are eliminated, please could I have it like that? As in

CasketsUnderstandNoTitles

Edited by Magere Hein
Done

Why????

It aint going to make your posts any better or any worse is it???

Do you randomly change your real name?

I don't get this fetish for changing a fucking cyber name, its not like we are Second Life or owt.

Caskets Understand No Titles

What does that mean? I can see you find it amusing that it spells out CUNT, but it would be more amusing if it made sense.

What does that mean? I can see you find it amusing that it spells out CUNT, but it would be more amusing if it made sense.

People can be buried in a casket. This whole site is based around people's notoriety - the names meant to point out that once your dead the whole premise of fame becomes redundant - it spelling out cunt is suppossed to drive home the point and infer if someone else takes the piss out of you it doesn't matter.

Why????

It aint going to make your posts any better or any worse is it???

Do you randomly change your real name?

I don't get this fetish for changing a fucking cyber name, its not like we are Second Life or owt.

No.But that's mainly a logistical and financially thing.

People can be buried in a casket. This whole site is based around people's notoriety - the names meant to point out that once your dead the whole premise of fame becomes redundant - it spelling out cunt is suppossed to drive home the point and infer if someone else takes the piss out of you it doesn't matter.

I know that coffins are called caskets by some people. But 'understand' is not the right word. The word you are looking for is 'recognise'.

Coffins Recognise No Titles.

I don't see the relevance of 'cunt' in this context. But I'm sure we can all come up with alternatives for your amusement.

Cows' Udders Never Tingle

Cricket Umpire's Nervous Tic

• Like 1

I think understand fits. A coffin can't understand anything being inaminate so naturally they don't understand titles.

I know that coffins are called caskets by some people. But 'understand' is not the right word. The word you are looking for is 'recognise'.

Coffins Recognise No Titles.

I don't see the relevance of 'cunt' in this context. But I'm sure we can all come up with alternatives for your amusement.

Cows' Udders Never Tingle

Cricket Umpire's Nervous Tic

Carrie Underwood's Nice Tanlines.

• Like 1

Cambridge University Necromancing Team.

• Like 2

I always thought it was an urban myth but I had it confirmed by somebody in academia that Newcastle Poly had selected the City University of Newcastle-upon-Tyne and only when they had the printed letter head created did they realise there was a problem.

• Like 1

I always thought it was an urban myth but I had it confirmed by somebody in academia that Newcastle Poly had selected the City University of Newcastle-upon-Tyne and only when they had the printed letter head created did they realise there was a problem.

In the late 1980s several Dutch ''hogescholen'' (universities with only one or two faculties) were renamed university. The Katholieke Hogeschool Tilburg (now Tilburg University, in foreign, the people who think that a good idea ought to be flogged in public) was renamed Katholieke Universiteit Brabant for a similar reason.

Is that what is now Northumbria University?

In the late 1980s several Dutch ''hogescholen'' (universities with only one or two faculties) were renamed university. The Katholieke Hogeschool Tilburg (now Tilburg University, in foreign, the people who think that a good idea ought to be flogged in public) was renamed Katholieke Universiteit Brabant for a similar reason.

You're going to have to enlighten me on why the names are such a bad idea?

Kut is Dutch for cunt.

It would seem Katholieke Hogeschool Tilburg was to become Katholieke Universiteit Tilburg (I think).

Kut is Dutch for cunt.

It would seem Katholieke Hogeschool Tilburg was to become Katholieke Universiteit Tilburg (I think).

Is the right answer.

I don't want to change my name but am I the only one who pronounces Dr.Zorders as doctors orders? Annoying somehow.

I don't want to change my name but am I the only one who pronounces Dr.Zorders as doctors orders? Annoying somehow.

I use to say it like that but now it's pronounced something like "that fucking cunting arsewipe again."

I use to say it like that but now it's pronounced something like "that fucking cunting arsewipe again."

I have this weird problem I can't stop reading casketsunderstandnotit as useless piece of shit

At the hard core prompting of LFN and the ruthless teasing by others last New Year, may I change my user name from RandomGuest to RandomCanadian?

Many thanks. :)

LFN, I'm leaving my avatar as is for now.

• Like 1

At the hard core prompting of LFN and the ruthless teasing by others last New Year, may I change my user name from RandomGuest to RandomCanadian?

Only if you're Canadian

Changed

• Like 1

I only joined today (though I've been following the List for months). Didn't realise spaces were allowed in my user name so can it be changed from TheHappyReaper to The Happy Reaper? (My brother is the grim one.)