football_fan

Things To Do While Waiting For Death

Move into your new $9M home......formerly owned by Frank Zappa.
SC

What kind of sick fucks would do that?

I masterbates in locations where famous people died.

If you can't spell it you probably shouldn't be doing it.

Be reasonable. Consider:-

Breathe, drink, eat....

Even if the latter two are achievable the first is bound to kill him.

• Like 1

While waiting for death, you can purchase Hell in advance.
Well -- 5 acres of it. It includes the gift shop and putt putt golf course, mind.

SC

..........actually take your finger out of your arse and post something on the forum.

That's what the place is for, interaction and cat fights!!! :)

Well -- 5 acres of it. It includes the gift shop and putt putt golf course, mind.

SC

Says someone whose last post but one was over 24 hours ago. Pot kettle black, also if celebs won't fucking die there's nout to talk about. Doofus.

SC

Says someone whose last post but one was over 24 hours ago. Pot kettle black, also if celebs won't fucking die there's nout to talk about. Doofus.

hold on, I don't get it...

SC

You don't get what, can you explanation which part of my post you need an explanation for, grandad?

SC

You don't get what, can you explanation which part of my post you need an explanation for, grandad?

Yes, your reply to SC makes no sense as to the content of his post.

Twat.

• Like 1

SC

Twat.

As anyone with a brain cell would deduce, I meant to quote your post to which my reply makes perfect sense, Mr Lord of Oral Sex with Mandela.

SC

Twat.

As anyone with a brain cell would deduce, I meant to quote your post to which my reply makes perfect sense, Mr Lord of Oral Sex with Mandela.

SC

Twat.

I know what you meant to quote, I was just making you look a tool.........again. :D

• Like 1

SC

Twat.

SC

Twat.

I know what you meant to quote, I was just making you look a tool.........again. :D

If that was your intention, being able to use quotes properly yourself would be a good start,

SC

Twat.

SC

Twat.

If that was your intention, being able to use quotes properly yourself would be a good start,

You want me to pass you down a bigger shovel? :lol:

• Like 2

SC

Twat.

SC

Twat.

You might want to take a look at your last post.

Twat.

Yes, your reply to SC makes no sense as to the content of his post.hold on, I don't get it...

Twat.

Nope. :D

Twat.

Yes, your reply to SC makes no sense as to the content of his post.hold on, I don't get it...

Twat.

Nope. :D

Are you always this much of a knob?

No good trying to heap shite on me, the damage was done several posts back! ;)

No damage has been done, except to your integrity.

• Like 1

Oh I lost that years ago!!! :D

Zorders goes awol for a few days and people who appreciate a good slanging match grow restless. There's a natural order to it.

• Like 3

eating-popcorn-smiley-emoticon-1.gif

• Like 4

I know that but the shreds you had left are slowly going the way of Jimmy Saviles youth work.

I know that but the shreds you had left are slowly going the way of Jimmy Saviles youth work.

Oh dear, did he bugger you or make you toss him off?

• Like 1

Zorders goes awol for a few days and people who appreciate a good slanging match grow restless. There's a natural order to it.

Tbf, its a bit tame compared to Z, we haven't even mentioned Halibuts! :D

• Like 3

Oh dear, did he bugger you or make you toss him off?

Insinuating somebody was sexually abused, stay classy. You fecking trump supporting tosser.