It doesn't load for me (Firefox or Chrome)

I don't get it.

It's a bit inaccurate. Copenhagen's in Sweden, Bilbao's in the Atlantic ocean, Amsterdam's in Belgium etc, it's just bad geography.

I got that and St Petersburg is too far south as well. Is it an official map or is it meant to be a joke?

It's from a promotional video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2bnKM_JqiqQ&list=PL1-W2wXwhc6PCJ9Tfz1-Lv2oO4B-0vlHC&index=1

without the space after the slash.

Poppygate is a fuck you to FIFA, as both are going to wear them.

I hope they both get thrown out (we're fucked anyways).

• Like 2

I can't see FIFA issuing a three point deduction, however a hefty fine will probably be issued.

I can't see FIFA issuing a three point deduction, however a hefty fine will probably be issued.

To be fair to FIFA (not summat I'm naturally inclined to do) there is an argument that the poppy is political - if only because it's an allied symbol to remember fallen service personnel; most of whom got totalled in two world wars started by prominent FIFA nations (Germany and Italy)

Still think they should shut the fuck up and let England and Scotland wear them, mind

• Like 2

To be fair to FIFA (not summat I'm naturally inclined to do) there is an argument that the poppy is political - if only because it's an allied symbol to remember fallen service personnel; most of whom got totalled in two world wars started by prominent FIFA nations (Germany and Italy)

Still think they should shut the f**k up and let England and Scotland wear them, mind

It really should be up to the players. I can imagine the furore if one of them didn't want to wear one.

Post elsewhere Mary ? :lol:

OlegKuznetsov 9,830

OlegKuznetsov
34,052 posts
Posted yesterday at 11:13 AM
On 01/11/2016 at 10:12 AM, BLUEDIGNITY said:
Fifa and uefa have always been ran with scum terrorist nazi ira sympathising corrupt shite ! They ban the poppy and this has been condoned . . .:sherlock:

http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/sp...-34506231.html

Yes. Absolute fucking hypocrites.

When you consider both decisions, it looks distinctly anti-British.

And Fifa and Uefa shoehorning Israel into Europe is the most blatant infraction of their own decree....

And Fifa and Uefa shoehorning Israel into Europe is the most blatant infraction of their own decree....

The first time they play England or France in the Euros you won't be allowed to turn up with a back pack

The first time they play England or France in the Euros you won't be allowed to turn up with a back pack

Course ya will.

You will just tell security that you have a flask of Lokshen soup and a loaf of Challah in it.

Engurland are doomed for life with Gareth Southgate and if Scotland sack Strachan, who are the real winners in this game ?

Engurland are doomed for life with Gareth Southgate and if Scotland sack Strachan, who are the real winners in this game ?

Whoever gets England in their group I suppose...

• Like 2

Whoever gets England in their group I suppose...

England are semi-doomed but Southgate isn't for life, though he's for more than Christmas!

Wellbeck on twitter...

"If you kill someone it's called homicide.

If you kill yourself it's called suicide.

If you haven't won the League in 20+ years, it's called Merseyside".

Go get him tmib....

• Like 2

We might win the title by the time Wellbeck considers himself match fit...

• Like 1

Wrong thread......shortarse.

Carlisle appear to be suffering from altitude sickness.

Newcastle lose to Blackburn of all clubs, after a 9 game unbeaten run.

Charlie Mulgrew, you wernae getting the better of him...

Carlisle appear to be suffering from altitude sickness.

Tell me about it; Morecambe did us a massive favour today but we seem to be able to turn games round towards the end. Scored in the 95th minute today (four minutes earlier than our final strike last week)

Now, I'm no expert on football coaching, but correct me if I'm wrong - if you're playing in a knockout tournament it's good to at the very least practice penalty taking as part of your routine? Rather than turning up looking as though you've been coerced into playing a penalty shootout against your expectations?

Might turn out a blessing in disguise though. We shall see on Friday.