Sign in to follow this  
Dia de los Muertos

Peaches Honeyblossom Geldof

That Dark Knight movie is proving to be quite entertaining outside of the film halls.

Heath Ledger------DEAD

Peaches------Near Dead(and just from viewing it)

Peaches father raising child of Michael "Ill just hang around" Hutchence---MH also very very dead, as is the mother of the child some woman named Paula Yates who also offed herself.

Christian Bale actor in Dark Knight----arrested for assaulting his mother (hmmm, Headlines in the paper tomorrow---:"BALE MAKES BAIL"

Apparently Jack Nicholson was right when he said "I warned him" (or was it them)

On the other side, Peaches seems to be okay and was seen earlier sipping on a glass of Schnapps (Peach of course).

Ah Bruno, tarry awhile and banter with your friends hereabouts.

The Sun newspaper today prints a picture of a drugs shopping list - weed/coke/SPAM! - supposedly carelessly left by young Peaches in a pub. What I'm wondering is....if I pick her for the kind of deadpools that give additional points for a death on the job does any fatal seizure in a public place count? After all, her 'job' consists of getting in the tabloids as much as it consists of doing anything that might constitute productive work.

Christian Bale actor in Dark Knight----arrested for assaulting his mother (hmmm, Headlines in the paper tomorrow---:"BALE MAKES BAIL"

Apparently it was "verbal assault". Not sure how that's an arrestable offence. He probably just called her an old bat.....

That Dark Knight movie is proving to be quite entertaining outside of the film halls.

Heath Ledger------DEAD

Peaches------Near Dead(and just from viewing it)

Peaches father raising child of Michael "Ill just hang around" Hutchence---MH also very very dead, as is the mother of the child some woman named Paula Yates who also offed herself.

Apparently Jack Nicholson was right when he said "I warned him" (or was it them)

On the other side, Peaches seems to be okay and was seen earlier sipping on a glass of Schnapps (Peach of course).

and noww in a seemingly related story about Dark Nights and Dark Knights and Scarecrows and Dark Nights of Scarecrows comes news that Morgan Freeman has been in a near deadly car crash and that MaryKate the Olsen twin who sort of dated Heath Ledger is being subpoenaed by the law----how much more can this movie give to us? The news though is that MaryKate will be able to shift blame onto her evil twin Ashley----------

Ah Bruno, tarry awhile and banter with your friends hereabouts.

The Sun newspaper today prints a picture of a drugs shopping list - weed/coke/SPAM! - supposedly carelessly left by young Peaches in a pub. What I'm wondering is....if I pick her for the kind of deadpools that give additional points for a death on the job does any fatal seizure in a public place count? After all, her 'job' consists of getting in the tabloids as much as it consists of doing anything that might constitute productive work.

The list could have been quite innocent. I put it to you that she was simply going shopping for a bottle of the "real thing" with a reminder to do some gardening when she got back from the shops after calling at the chemists' to get a prescription for her dad, M'lud.

Couldn't find a Bob thread so I thought here might be the best place to put this.

Apparently Bob is set to go into space on the commercial flight next year. Someone could probably pick a DDP theme team of all these passengers and either end the year with no hits or a full house.

Who's flying with him ?

With regards to space Its just like with air travel only for the very rich at the start but give it 20 years and we will have the easyjet equivalent flying us into space. You will see 64000 pounds reduced to about 50 thousand over the next 2 to 3 years and so on.

Peaches Geldof dead at 25 Edited by Paul Bearer
Famous enough for her own thread

Fucking hell........

Attention excited guests: We don't have tons of jokes about it or anything. She was off the DL radar for the most part. Try Sickipedia or Twitter.

I think we all got a bit bored of druggies and other addicts after Amy Winehouse copped it.......... I definitely did anyway. So don't get too excited. That is all.

• Like 1

Fucking hell........

Quite!

So, er....... was she off the drugs then or what? News is saying she had two kids, surely she can't have still been doing them. I'm thinking this might be just the effects of it sadly catching up with her years later.

God, DL hasn't had this many users online since, er...

What was the name of that woman who died about this time last year?

So, er....... was she off the drugs then or what? News is saying she had two kids, surely she can't have still been doing them. I'm thinking this might be just the effects of it sadly catching up with her years later.

Didn't stop her mother...

• Like 2

From what I've heard she had quit drugs and apparently her death was sudden.

Peggy Roofer

• Like 1

Peggy Roofer

Hahaha

Anyway, let's not forget her grandfather's contribution to the music industry:

Guest Guest

Poor old Sir Bob will like mondays less than ever now :(

From what I've heard she had quit drugs and apparently her death was sudden.

If it was drugs wouldn't they say her death was unexplained ? I doubt it was drugs takes a very heartless person to take drugs when you have 2 young kids and you know how much losing a parent hurts.

As much as I am not a fan of celebrity bollocks, I am shocked at this and find it incredibly sad. I would not be at all surprised if it had nothing at all to do with drugs.

• Like 3