Guest Guest

Sorry, I must have dozed off.... Is this about Pete or Diana?

Guest Guest
Think of the last Libertine's album cover with Carl Barat pulling back the sleeve of Doherty's T-shirt to highlight his Skag Arm.

The bigger picture of the The Libertine's album cover is actually of various tattoos - there is a 3rd person in the picture, which cannot be seen on album cover. The 3 guys are showing their tattoos, nothing more! And if you look closer at the picture, there are no visible track marks etc... though I'm sure there are in real life of course.

Guest Mystery Ghostman

Its true that you can read it as being about tatoos, but I think that the way they are positions alludes to a subtext relating to injecting drugs. True too about the track marks...but then again, these could well have been photoshopped out by the record company.

Nonetheless, on his personal site its not hard to find images of needles, crack foil, and Doherty smoking up his crack.

Guest Guest

More than likey were .... yet he smokes his smack 2 .... does he have collapsed veins? Injecting as an addiction in itself.

Guest Mystery Ghostman

Ah, he does smoke his smack. But he also injects heroin too. They are two seperate addictions that he has.

Crack cocaine and pure junk.

Pity The Fool!

Guest Amanda

Yes but we know he shoots up, but crack is inhaled through a pipe is it not?

The foil is for heroin isn't it?

So have his vein collapsed?

Have you ever seen collapsed veins? VILE.

(scuse my ignoranace - I know nothing of crack, aside that is it sounds amusing in a scouser accent!)

Guest Mystery Ghostman

His veins haven't collapsed (yet). He enjoys both highs, as they're quite different feeling. So, he uses both crack cocaine and pure heroin. He injects the heroin (and smokes it too), but he also uses crack.

Guest Amanda

Thank you!

Bloody hope he doesn't die before he comes to his senses though.

I really am concerned for him. There's no mention of him being released yet either which I've been rather excited about all day.

Apparently, he's succumbed to the offers of drugs in Pentonville... or has he? Although how to be know that? Where the hell is Pentonville anyway? Sounds like something out of Desperate Housewives or some such other drivel.

Guest Amanda
This is getting tedious.

There's nowt as boring as drug talk.

So what would you like to talk about?

Apparently, he's succumbed to the offers of drugs in Pentonville... or has he? Although how to be know that? Where the hell is Pentonville anyway? Sounds like something out of Desperate Housewives or some such other drivel.

Between Euston road and Pall Mall

Monopoly

Guest Amanda

Much obliged.

Now what was all this about R.K.Silk earlier?

Guest Mystery Ghostman

Providing that the record company has coughed up the bond money, he will be out today and starting yet another course of therapy (the chances of him coming clean are zero). He won't be allowed out of his house unless he has a bodyguard from a security firm (feel sorry for the poor bloke who has to do that) and has to be in bed by 10pm. Kate Moss has dumped him (what a surprise!)

If he wanted off this junk then he could find therapies that are unconventional. Dr Meg Patterson from California has been practising the Black Box therapy treatment since the early 1970s. It was this that got Eric Clapton off junk in 1974...in 1981 it also helped Pete Townshend (one of Patterson's patrons). The system works by reprogramming the brain's endorphines with only 25% of patients relapsing back into addiction, the therapy can work sometimes in under a week (sometimes longer) and is supported by psycho-therapy sessions to help rebuild the addicts mental health. I can't quite believe that no-one has introduced Doherty to this yet...then again, maybe he doesn't want to be introduced to it.

Guest Mystery Ghostman

There is a certain irony when a thread talks about Kilroy and Doherty. One is pale like Dracula, the other has a Perma-Tan brighter than the Sun.

Guest Amanda
Providing that the record company has coughed up the bond money, he will be out today and starting yet another course of therapy (the chances of him coming clean are zero). He won't be allowed out of his house unless he has a bodyguard from a security firm (feel sorry for the poor bloke who has to do that) and has to be in bed by 10pm. Kate Moss has dumped him (what a surprise!)

If he wanted off this junk then he could find therapies that are unconventional. Dr Meg Patterson from California has been practising the Black Box therapy treatment since the early 1970s. It was this that got Eric Clapton off junk in 1974...in 1981 it also helped Pete Townshend (one of Patterson's patrons). The system works by reprogramming the brain's endorphines with only 25% of patients relapsing back into addiction, the therapy can work sometimes in under a week (sometimes longer) and is supported by psycho-therapy sessions to help rebuild the addicts mental health. I can't quite believe that no-one has introduced Doherty to this yet...then again, maybe he doesn't want to be introduced to it.

I've heard conflicting information all day - record co. to cough up; record co. not allowed to pay therefore Kate to cough up; Kate dumped him; Kate waiting for her man; blah blah blah. I just wanna know what's happened.

This Naltrexone (tablet or implant form) is really very very good. According to (yup, yet again) the tabloids, he was going to do the 5-day detox (which I think can be found on www.detox5.com) and then have the implant ... but who knows.

Problem is, when you're actually looking for these therapies, they're BLOODY hard to find. I spent a good 6 months researching this topic for my boyf & found none of the programmes that you mentioned.

However, though implant may stop you from having effects of heroin, it does nothing for the pyscological side of it. The sedation & withdrawal wipes you for weeks, then there's the habit of doing, living and functioning in the places where you had your addiction, deep depression & suicidal thoughts/attempts.

It's a nasty nasty nasty drug - DON'T DO IT KIDS!

Kate Moss has dumped him (what a surprise!)

She's putting up some of his £150,000 bail money

Kate to bail out Pete

According to the Daily Mirror, EMI offered £50,000 and Rough Trade – the record label of his new band Babyshambles – planned to pay the rest.

However, court rules state the surety must be in the name of an individual, not company, which meant Rough Trade didn’t match requirements.

Guest Mystery Ghostman

I don't think that this report is accurate. She refused to answer his calls, and then he got his friends to phone her and she told them that he should go and get bent...so, he won't be seeing a penny of her money I think.

Guest Amanda

I've been off work sick today. So there.

Apparently he's freeeeeeeeeeeeeee! Or free and then carted off to rehab. Best place for him I hope. Mind you, papers are saying he's looking at 4 years.... hmmmmm.

Robert Killroy-Silk - tosser. What a funny pair they would make hey?

But answer me this - is his tango-ed appearance real or from a bottle?

I very much enjoyed those pics of him covered in mud/horse sh*t/whatever it was.

I'm moving back to Wales everybody - quite excited and thought I'd let everybody who's ever had any vague contact with me know! No more sat at my desk 9 - 5 (or actually 8 - 7). Hurrah!

Bye

I'm moving back to Wales everybody - quite excited and thought I'd let everybody who's ever had any vague contact with me know! No more sat at my desk 9 - 5 (or actually 8 - 7). Hurrah!

Bye

Does moving to Wales preclude you from posting? Are there no PCs there?

I went there once. Quite pleasant in parts.

...and I'm almost certain that they had telephones and electric sockets, etc.

:skull:

...and I'm almost certain that they had telephones and electric sockets, etc.

I remember electric sockets, but not telephones. :skull: Nice place Wales, though not Port Talbot...

Hi Amanda. I've calmed down now. Are you going to join?

Guest Amanda

Yes I am hoping they have the same little luxuries I've become accustomed to in England! (Telephones, plug sockets, PC's, email, Orange Aeros, cigarettes, )etc etc

Kind of near Port Talbot - Bridgend, but you can't have everything! It's the lure of money ... I'm easily bought.

If I am still welcome to have my rubbish pointless meaningless input each day, then I'd love to keep posting here!

So how do I join?

Well yes, I am now a member!!!

Let the benefits roll in......

Welcome aboard.

Animus et prudentia required