Professor

Deathlist Under 45

I've wondered why, with all the categories, we don't have one called Suicides, where we put them all. I particularly like the jumpers and may damn well start up a jumper thread next participant.

SC

I thought about that as well, but for some reason, it was too morbid for me. I think that would be too much misery in one place.

Fear not, we already have a thread for the suicidal:

http://www.deathlist.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=3665&hl=suicidal

• Like 1

I've wondered why, with all the categories, we don't have one called Suicides, where we put them all. I particularly like the jumpers and may damn well start up a jumper thread next participant.

SC

I thought about that as well, but for some reason, it was too morbid for me. I think that would be too much misery in one place.

Oh dear, it makes me want to create a thread about wonderful recovery stories.

SC

Terribly underused---a fact that will change I hope. Thanks!

SC

SC

SC

I think it would be a difficult one to call.

Those that give out hints, might just be calling for help and get it in time to be saved but those who have decided on this as a course of action tend to keep thier own council.

If your friend asks you "Should I kill myself?" outside of seriously sick and messed up chat rooms you are going to say "Hell No, what is wrong, is there anything I can do to help?"

The only ones that could have been predicted with any accuracy would be those like Fred West or Harold Shipman and they would go in a different thread.

SC

SC

Those that give out hints, might just be calling for help and get it in time to be saved but those who have decided on this as a course of action tend to keep thier own council.

If your friend asks you "Should I kill myself?" outside of seriously sick and messed up chat rooms you are going to say "Hell No, what is wrong, is there anything I can do to help?"

The only ones that could have been predicted with any accuracy would be those like Fred West or Harold Shipman and they would go in a different thread.

I see it as more of 'after the fact'. Like about three weeks ago we had some K-pop girl jump off a building same day as the NY cherry King was busted for embezzlement etc and hung himself. That woulda been a nice 2-fer for the day.

As for 'other categories' many of the people we post could be put in a few categories though they are more recognized for one attribute than the rest. As I've only slightly joked, what do we do with a gay Cardinal from Belgium who is serving a life sentence? It's whoever posts first I guess, makes the call.

SC

SC

SC

I see it as more of 'after the fact'. Like about three weeks ago we had some K-pop girl jump off a building same day as the NY cherry King was busted for embezzlement etc and hung himself. That woulda been a nice 2-fer for the day.

As for 'other categories' many of the people we post could be put in a few categories though they are more recognized for one attribute than the rest. As I've only slightly joked, what do we do with a gay Cardinal from Belgium who is serving a life sentence? It's whoever posts first I guess, makes the call.

SC

Suicide is rife within the K pop industry but it effects other east asian industries too. A Taiwanese model and entertainer cindy yang killed herself a couple of days ago.

http://www.taipeitimes.com/News/taiwan/archives/2015/04/23/2003616602

Harrison Greenberg, the 19 year old heir to the Skechers empire, dies on holiday in Thailand after choking. http://tbrnews.com/news/harrison-greenberg-skechers-heir-dies-overseas/article_a62efd8a-de47-11e4-8426-1b4073114fcc.html

I had to google that. Shoes. Some other trendy thing that I've never heard of. Ah, but the money I save. :)

Yes, dunno if they have them on your side of the pond, but they're prevalent here and have overtaken the market share of say Converse and Vans and all but the big names. So like 5th in sales maybe. They're crap. Lol I've never purchased them. Tennis shoes for those whose price point is in blue collar range.

SC

Am I the only person who buys 90% of their clothes in George/Sainsburys and the other 10% in officers club (they sell a certain type of looser fitting jeans and chinos you can't get in george/sainsburys - otherwise it'd be 100% and more importantly are bang next door to the aforementioned). Never seen the point in forking out a shit-ton of money for branded clothing that's probably been made by the same guy...

• Like 1

In my opinion, it should be Deathlist under 50. I personally consider dead people under 50 to have died young. What do you think?

In my opinion, it should be Deathlist under 50. I personally consider dead people under 50 to have died young. What do you think?

You're 49, aren't you?

• Like 5

Celso Santebanes, a Brazilian who shot to national fame by trying to transform himself into a human "Ken"-doll, is dead at 20 after a battle with leukemia:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3113540/Brazilian-real-life-Ken-doll-spent-30-000-surgery-dies-five-month-battle-leukaemia.html

You're 49, aren't you?

No, but you were very close! I'm 14.

Guest awesome guest

anyone that died below 70 is too young to die for me but I think it should stay the way it is because its mostly people under 45 that die in accident and of non natural causes while people below after the age of 45 and under 70 usually die of heart attacks and cancer

Celso Santebanes, a Brazilian who shot to national fame by trying to transform himself into a human "Ken"-doll, is dead at 20 after a battle with leukemia:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3113540/Brazilian-real-life-Ken-doll-spent-30-000-surgery-dies-five-month-battle-leukaemia.html

I wonder if that included having the genitalia of a Ken doll?

• Like 2

Ewan Manson, singer with Glasgow band Dance The Bolero and winner of a competition to promote anti-sectarianism in Scotland, 23 traffic accident. http://www.heraldscotland.com/news/home-news/award-winning-anti-sectarian-songwriter-dies-in-turkish-holiday-crash.130157841

Should I Still Love You?: https://youtu.be/I5_DcyoNwpU

Not being treated as suspicious, apparently, and the usual gushing praise about "never a sad day" from colleagues. Anyone know owt else, should she have been on our radar?

o-MICHELLE-WATT-570.jpg?7

A former Western Hockey League player has died after a year-long battle with testicular and lung cancer.

Cody Smuk, who 26, died Thursday night.

Smuk played four seasons in the WHL, suiting up for the Chilliwack Bruins, Lethbridge Hurricanes and Moose Jaw Warriors.

SC

http://m.mississauga.com/sports-story/5697387-former-whl-player-dies-of-cancer-at-age-26

Topped herself Mary.

Mind her from the price drop channels that I occasionally tuned into when I first got more than 5 channels, no intention of buying , but me and the ex used to wager on what the closing price would be. Simpler times.

Ina Kringlebotn, rising soprano from Norway, 32. http://slippedisc.com/2015/06/rising-soprano-dies-at-32/

Ok it took a few days, but 'rising soprano'..... I get it! Y-Dub I'm not sure if that was extreme subtlety or kizmet. Well played either way.

SC

Guest Guest

Topped herself Mary.

Mind her from the price drop channels that I occasionally tuned into when I first got more than 5 channels, no intention of buying , but me and the ex used to wager on what the closing price would be. Simpler times.

Topped herself Mary.

do you have proof that she 'topped herself' ?

Topped herself Mary.

Topped herself Mary.

Well they aren't treating her death as suspicious which means they found something to indicate likely suicide. A healthy 38 year old woman found dead without any indications of suicide is certainly suspicious. If she was murdered they would say they are keeping an open mind or investigations ongoing . Lets say for instance she had heart attack they would say we are waiting for autopsy results etc.

Chances are they found either suicide note , empty pills bottles, self inflicted wounds or her hanging.

Shame she was a real beauty!! she really had movie star good looks .

Guest Mugabe and Castro need to

Topped herself Mary.

Topped herself Mary.

Well they aren't treating her death as suspicious which means they found something to indicate likely suicide. A healthy 38 year old woman found dead without any indications of suicide is certainly suspicious. If she was murdered they would say they are keeping an open mind or investigations ongoing . Lets say for instance she had heart attack they would say we are waiting for autopsy results etc.

Chances are they found either suicide note , empty pills bottles, self inflicted wounds or her hanging.

Shame she was a real beauty!! she really had movie star good looks .

She died of brain cancer. R.I.P.