weasel

Star Wars Deaths

Sure is..sure is. I also lurve the way 'Mickey' has Lucas in a head lock. That'll serve him right for the appalling things he did to Indy. That Mouse really is the Dark Lord.

• Like 1

I don't understand why Star Wars fans are objecting to Disney in particular, other than the new films will inevitably be packed full of characters that are easily turned into action figures. However, I'm pessimistic about whether these new films will be any good, and especially the idea that they're just going to keep making them every couple of years. But at least Lucas won't be in charge

I don't understand why Star Wars fans are objecting to Disney in particular, other than the new films will inevitably be packed full of characters that are easily turned into action figures. However, I'm pessimistic about whether these new films will be any good, and especially the idea that they're just going to keep making them every couple of years. But at least Lucas won't be in charge

You missed all the merchandising of the previous episodes then?

Oh I'm well aware of that. Was meaning more that it's going to carry on like that

This is very helpful, as it lists who's alive and who's dead without even having to click on the person - Star Wars Actors Database

Everyone from Obi-Wan to the voice of a random Stormtrooper, it would seem.

Looks like that link went dead too. Let me revive it.

Just one thought which would you rather watch?

The Phantom Menace or Pirates of the Carribean

Some years ago, a Disney representative was interviewed on the radio over here about their cartoon version of the Hunchback of Notre-Dame. When queried by the interviewer about the massive changes that had been made to the plot, the Disney person replied "Who cares about that with a book that only a handful of people have read?"

Thanks for trampling all over another country's culture and literature, you arrogant w*nkers. I decided that I would never, ever again give any money to Disney or its subsidiaries after hearing that.

• Like 1

Yeah, they're pretty notorious for that kind of thing - they made a total mess of Pocahontas and the original Hercules story as well (and there are probably loads of others), not to mention The Lion King being daylight robbery from Kimba the White Lion

I was at Disney World this summer, for the first time since I was a kid. It really is a hollow place. I guess the kids enjoy it but going there isn't going to change your life. That being said, the Star Wars ride there is OK

I missed this one at the time but apparently Carrie Fisher was back in hospital last week after a "bipolar incident" aboard a cruise ship.

It is interesting that she still has mental health (and maybe drug) problems, as it has been confirmed that she will be back as Princess Leia in Star Wars 7. There could be some dramas on set...

Stuart Freeborn, Star Wars' make-up artist, who designed Yoda, Chewie, Jabba and others, has died aged 98, according to the BBC's Lizo Mzimba.

A (joker) hit for Wretched Hive of Scum & Villainy.

So, by proxy, he was also responsible for this??

SzaGBVB.gif

• Like 2

I missed this one at the time but apparently Carrie Fisher was back in hospital last week after a "bipolar incident" aboard a cruise ship.

mopping up the stage after her dog went potty

I take it this doesn't mean the dog also has mental health problems.

Americans are so reluctant to mention urinary and excretory functions, aren't they? All those misunderstandings about "bathrooms". :rolleyes:

Truly we are nations divided by a common language. :P

Richard LeParmentier, who played Admiral Motti, has died aged 66.

Insert force choke pun here.

I find your lack of puns disturbing...

• Like 1

Damn another one of my prospective DDP picks for next year gone! I remember seeing Taylor on the One Show a few months ago and thinking he looked incredibly frail!

Damn another one of my prospective DDP picks for next year gone! I remember seeing Taylor on the One Show a few months ago and thinking he looked incredibly frail!

You actually watch that shit?

I watched it on Iplayer when a mate of mine mentioned the segment on Gil Taylor- As a star Wars buff and keen Deadpooler I made a concession to watch the programme despite it being the second worst BBC show -after Countryfile of course!

I believe you. Millions wouldn't.

(No I'm just kidding, that sounds fair enough.)

What's wrong with Countryfile though, surely Points of View is the worst show?

I know it already mentioned but Christopher Malcolms death fits in this thread too....

Christopher%2BMalcolm%2B3.jpg

• Like 1