Guest IYG

Crosby, Stills, Nash and Young, How long can they Carry On?

During minimally invasive neuroradiology procedures, doctors insert a catheter through the groin and into the brain, and small coils are used to clear up the bulge.

I might be revealing my complete lack of medical knowledge here, but surely there must be a closer place to insert. Maybe the Doctors got the bulges mixed up.

• Like 1

Guest Misanthropy-life

I love Neil Young. Get well soon.

I certainly hope he isn't flying Mother Nature's silver seed to a new home in the sun.

Perhaps I can just close my eyes now and reflect. Oh yeah. "I was thinking about what a friend had said, I was hoping it was a lie". Yeah, that's it, it was a lie!

He's a top notch artist and it would be a very sad loss indeed.

Struck me recently it's a miracle they're all still alive. Crosby wasn't supposed to survive long enough to see his last child born but a new liver sorted that and he celebrated by getting diabetes. Stills celebrated Crosby kicking crack by going on a heroic cocaine binge in his fifties and Young - Godfather of Grunge and leathered old goat that he is - has just been treated for an anyeurism. Nash, cleanest living - though that isn't saying much - celebrated being so damn healthy a few years ago by breaking both legs in a powerboat crash and subsequently spent the hours on stage on a luctrative reunion tour in a specially adapted chair.

So - authorities on demise out there - who do you think will finally put paid to any chance of another CSNY reunion?

So - authorities on demise out there - who do you think will finally put paid to any chance of another CSNY reunion?

According to the Last In First Out principle it ought to be Young.

regards,

Hein

My money's on Crosby. Haven't seem him for a few years but he looked dreadful even then.

• Like 1

Crosby is the logical choice but you'd have said the same about the manic depressive and oldest of the lot Goon - Spike Milligan - forty years ago.

• Like 1

Crosby i'd say.

Oldest i think and the one who has given his health the biggest battering. Fat as well.

He's given his fat some battering as well, being the biological father of Melissa Etheridges' turkey-baster child.

You'd have thought that, given the choice of about 70% of the male population of the planet, Ms. Etheridge would have chosen not to have her child grow up to look like this...

david-crosby_040505.jpg

• Like 1

Crosby i'd say.

Oldest i think and the one who has given his health the biggest battering. Fat as well.

He's given his fat some battering as well, being the biological father of Melissa Etheridges' turkey-baster child.

According to this site she has basted twice with the same donor. So the question is: Did Crosby have two bashes at it, or did she use leftovers?

edit: forgot the site

Here!!!

• Like 1

I think that the first was planned and the second was a happy accident.

:lol:

The mind boggles at a happy accident with a 'turkey baster'(sic)

And just what do you mean by '(sic)?'

Perfectly normal terminology according to this.

Anubis

I really have to question how you use your time.

DeathList: A world of Education.

Wasn't there a certain amount of uncertainty a few months ago about the precise meaning and etymology of the word "bastertman" which appeared back then in a post from an unregistered ranter?

Perhaps we are about to stumble on something approaching the truth?

Perhaps we are about to stumble on something approaching the truth?

What a novel idea. :lol:

regards,

Hein

Excellent. Now I have a new home page.

I'm really glad I started this thread now....lots of interesting information.

No sign of any CSNY deaths though.

During the present European tour and Live8 appearance Stills material and stage presence are notably low key. Nash has even taken over some of Stills' lead vocal slots in songs. My money's on the chunky Texan.

Crosby, Nash and Young anyone?

During the present European tour and Live8 appearance Stills material and stage presence are notably low key. Nash has even taken over some of Stills' lead vocal slots in songs. My money's on the chunky Texan.

Crosby, Nash and Young anyone?

I reckon within a couple of years it will be just Nash.

Just Nash in two years, that'd be tragic. Have you ever tried to listen to his solo albums back to back?

Young's recovered well enough to get back on stage, turn in his best album in years and look like his old grizzled self again. I reckon he's good for more than another two years.

Nash and Young - if we were ever reduced to them - have recorded together. One single - War Song - but it was a cracker.

I've never rated Crosby. There's that famous picture of CSN&Y at Woodstock with Joni Mitchell and there was Crosby looking so pleased with himself!

He was always the least talented of the Byrds: McGuinn was the best...

• Like 1