maryportfuncity

The Fringes Of Fame/family Of The Famous

Gary Numan's official Facebook page reporting the death of his mother yesterday.

:( This is sad. Oh, & thanks for letting me know, through this post, that there's an official Gary Numan Facebook page. :D I went & liked it. :D

I'm not a particular fan, but a friend on Facebook is and shared the post which is how I knew. Gary Numan posted a very loving tribute to both his parents which I thought was quite sweet of him.

He also is a fuckin nut, so may be a tipping point perhaps...

Does that mean Kit becomes heir or does he have an older brother? I suppose the clue was in the name if he were less posh he would have been Chris Harrington. Having a tite doesn't stop you being and actor Christopher Guest is a baron and Lalla Ward is a Lady.

Heir presumptive I think - I believe Kit's dad gets the prize for now.

Does that mean Kit becomes heir or does he have an older brother? I suppose the clue was in the name if he were less posh he would have been Chris Harrington. Having a tite doesn't stop you being and actor Christopher Guest is a baron and Lalla Ward is a Lady.

Heir presumptive I think - I believe Kit's dad gets the prize for now.

Yeah but isn't the son of a Baron entitled to a title? Marquis?

I think his girlfriend Rose Leslie (Downton Abbey & Game Of Thrones) is from a titled family as well.

I'd never heard of him till now, but he apparently does have an older brother, called John.

• Like 1

Gary Numan's official Facebook page reporting the death of his mother yesterday.

:( This is sad. Oh, & thanks for letting me know, through this post, that there's an official Gary Numan Facebook page. :D I went & liked it. :D
I'm not a particular fan, but a friend on Facebook is and shared the post which is how I knew. Gary Numan posted a very loving tribute to both his parents which I thought was quite sweet of him.

Is he? I don't know much about him. Might be one to put on the watch list then. He's a pilot isn't he? Risky business, flying.

You stand a far greater chance of being killed driving to the airport than on the plane itself.

• Like 1

You stand a far greater chance of being killed driving to the airport than on the plane itself.

i'm more likely to have no brain than I am being killed driving to the airport.

Is he? I don't know much about him. Might be one to put on the watch list then. He's a pilot isn't he? Risky business, flying.

Apart from having Aspergers, I think he's fairly normal.

• Like 1

1) You are proving his point.

2) Do you have a driver license? You? :scratchhead:

• Like 1

you already have no brain so are you sure you want to drive to the airport.

Yes. So I can lose my gallbladder.

Yes. So I can lose my gallbladder.

Should have put it in your hand luggage.

Ah now, that is true of commercial jets. I'm not so certain it is for light aircraft of the sort Mr Numan flies, vfr, not in controlled airways, ppl not cpl/atpl so less experience etc etc. That's not to say it's comparable to base jumping or such as some folk seem to believe.....

Thomas Wooldridge the famous Leopard man of Skye, has died aged 80. For many years he was the world's most tattooed man.

5176820.jpg

But not the world's most interestingly tattooed man.

• Like 1

Jessica Knowles has revealed in her latest HELLO! Online blog post that she has been diagnosed with cervical cancer. Jessica, 28, is the doting mum to her 21-month-old son Eddie, who she shares with her estranged husband, TV star Nick Knowles.

SC