little sister

Robert Mugabe

Hopefully, Obama strangles him with his own hands. I need the unnatural death bonus for the HPDP.

Not terribly likely I'd have thought

Hopefully, Obama strangles him with his own hands. I need the unnatural death bonus for the HPDP.

Not terribly likely I'd have thought

Hey the man needs a legacy.

Our man decides to alter employment laws as he doesn't want to '...see people on the streets..'. Damn right he doesn't especially if they have access to guns, knives, big sticks etc. https://www.newsday.co.zw/2015/07/30/mugabe-rattled-by-job-losses/

He's still not going to die any time soon though.

Guest droosy

I think that Mugabe should pull a "Felix" Sulla and being tired of his absolute rule over Zimbabwe he could retire to the countryside to live a happy peasant life and die peacefully there!

Do we think hes a possibility for not including on next years list?

The recent wave of "What happens after Mugabe" articles in the international press seem to indicate that there is some kind of consensus that with Mugabe, it's a question of months, not years. So I guess he'll actually die within the next 23 months. Now that he's been so long on the list, I wouldn't replace him for the next year.

• Like 1

At the risk of repeating myself, he isn't going to die any time soon.

Look again after the elections in 2018.

The recent wave of "What happens after Mugabe" articles in the international press seem to indicate that there is some kind of consensus that with Mugabe, it's a question of months, not years. So I guess he'll actually die within the next 23 months. Now that he's been so long on the list, I wouldn't replace him for the next year.

i just dont think the " hes been on so long we shouldnt take him off" argument is the right one, to me, unless something drastically changes regarding his health in the next few months, i would seriously consider losing him for 2016

i just dont think the " hes been on so long we shouldnt take him off" argument is the right one, to me, unless something drastically changes regarding his health in the next few months, i would seriously consider losing him for 2016

There was a lot of gbashing of teeth when he wasn't included in 2014. I think we keep him.

There was a lot of gbashing of teeth when he wasn't included in 2014. I think we keep him.
I agree with all the recent news he should not be left out at all thankfully the dl committee will keep knowing them unless they pull a jaruzelski

Slightly funny article about Grace Mugabe's health troubles:

http://www.zimeye.com/grace-hit-by-pneumonia-then-deadly-cancer/

She says her life has been full of illness. In 1986, she had her tonsils taken out, in 1996 she had her gall bladder taken out, in 2006 she had pneunomia and the doctors thought it was malaria, in 2016....???

Edit: Hmm, in 2015, she had her appendix taken out. While she said that it happened because of an appendix infection, the rumour is that it was colon cancer. And a "related article" says she's probably HIV+.

Slightly funny article about Grace Mugabe's health troubles:

http://www.zimeye.com/grace-hit-by-pneumonia-then-deadly-cancer/

She says her life has been full of illness. In 1986, she had her tonsils taken out, in 1996 she had her gall bladder taken out, in 2006 she had pneunomia and the doctors thought it was malaria, in 2016....???

SHE. WILL. DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

• Like 2

I agree with all the recent news he should not be left out at all thankfully the dl committee will keep knowing them unless they pull a jaruzelski

All the recent news indicates that for 91 he's doing pretty good. He has access to health care and all the gold he can eat. I'm telling you, he isn't going to die any time soon.

• Like 1

All the recent news indicates that for 91 he's doing pretty good. He has access to health care and all the gold he can eat. I'm telling you, he isn't going to die any time soon.

You're telling them what I said day 1. Worst pick of the 50. He doesn't even have a common cold, not sure where all this death's door belief is coming from. Chuck Berry another Godawful pick when you had Fats Domino on the list last year deservedly so, the fat bastard diabetic. Fats Donino should be on the list till he perishes.

SC

Don't' you remember that leaked CIA cables information of Bradley Manning? Think it was about 2010, that said that Mugs had advanced Prostate cancer and had been given about three years to live. Read the thread again, and you may notice that Comrade Bob does not have all the chips on his side with regards to health concerns. My own fancy-full theory is that he receives major treatment in Singapore on a somewhat annual basic now, that pulls apart all the stuff that's failing and replaces it with organs taken from dead Chinese criminals. You can only go so far in tissue matching. Death will happen one day...

• Like 1

Guest Guest

Robert Mugabe dead at 91. That's the headline you will read any day now !

Don't' you remember that leaked CIA cables information of Bradley Manning? Think it was about 2010, that said that Mugs had advanced Prostate cancer and had been given about three years to live. Read the thread again, and you may notice that Comrade Bob does not have all the chips on his side with regards to health concerns. My own fancy-full theory is that he receives major treatment in Singapore on a somewhat annual basic now, that pulls apart all the stuff that's failing and replaces it with organs taken from dead Chinese criminals. You can only go so far in tissue matching. Death will happen one day...

Can't argue w that last passage Rotten Ali! Well done

SC

An ex-Finance Minister predicts the fall of the Mugabe regime in the coming months. He didn't mince his words towards the intellectuals and the members of the government.

http://www.myzimbabwe.co.zw/news/3872-president-mugabe-to-quit-soon-military-coup-to-follow-suit-ex-minister-says.html

I've been suggesting there would be a coup for the past couple of months.