Clyde's owners have voted to approve the club moving to East Kilbride and rename it EK Clyde.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/22232813

I have to admit this is the first time I have ever heard of a team moving to be closer to its fans. Most Clyde fans live in East Kilbride. WEIRD

Clyde's owners have voted to approve the club moving to East Kilbride and rename it EK Clyde.

http://www.bbc.co.uk...otball/22232813

I have to admit this is the first time I have ever heard of a team moving to be closer to its fans. Most Clyde fans live in East Kilbride. WEIRD

I used to live there and was a Clyde season ticket holder for years before moving south. It's good to see them moving, but I really don't like the name change.

Here's a piece I was reading a couple of weeks back which combines your two favourite topics (Football and death) but it didn't occur to post it here.

I'm amazed that I never knew that Jock Stein died in this way until this recently, especially with some of the unhinged football fanatics I have for family, which means that I grew up knowing every detail about stuff like what colour socks the ref was wearing when he made Kevin Moran the first ever man to be sent off in an FA Cup Final.....

Also after reading the text, see if you can figure out which picture has the obligatory crass and false Daily Mail caption.

http://www.dailymail...t-Scotland.html

OOFT ! That's gotta hurt

302454_10151555323779914_1582251334_n.png

so Newcastle destroyed 0-6 nil and now Sunderland taken apart 6 -1 but who's worse ?

There is only one way to find out...........

...........FIGHT!!!!!!!

The Villa v Sunderland game was really good game. I enjoy that

Re the Footballer of the Year Awards: Surely the PFA's biggest mistake was in booking a comedian who isn't funny?

The last time Barcelona lost both legs of a European tie was in 1987, when DUNDEE UNITED beat them.

The last time Barcelona lost both legs of a European tie was in 1987, when DUNDEE UNITED beat them.

They and Liverpool are the only British clubs to win at the Nou Camp. Amazingly that was the SECOND time Dundee United won there!

They and Liverpool are the only British clubs to win at the Nou Camp. Amazingly that was the SECOND time Dundee United won there!

Dundee United are the only team in the world to play Barca multiple times, in competitive competition, and have a 100% record against them. FACT.

I remember that Bellamy and i think an own goal . we won 2 - 2 on aggregate on away goals.

Guest Guest
flrelegationall.jpg

flrelegationall.jpg

Can't you at least label your axes?

LOL

photomay05170151.png

Dundee United are the only team in the world to play Barca multiple times, in competitive competition, and have a 100% record against them. FACT.

unfortunately the cunts couldnt beat an egg now

unfortunately the cunts couldnt beat an egg now

Who, Dundee United or Liverpool? ;)

Were just saving ourselves for next season

• Like 1

They've never been the same since the defensive rock that is Garry Kenneth left

They've never been the same since the defensive rock that is Garry Kenneth left

Well he did help us win the Scottish Cup, so you are probably correct

_47867021_kenneth466.jpg

Ferguson to retire?

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/manchester-united/10042798/Sir-Alex-Ferguson-considering-retiring-as-Manchester-United-manager-before-end-of-the-week.html

I'm sure most of those who read this thread will have heard these rumours about Fergie by now. If he does quit soon (and doesn't stay on for next season) it's going to be a little disappointing as regards to my personal pick of him for this year, because I was rather expecting the surly jock bastard to have a pitchside heart-attack whilst berating a referee in his own, er, inimitable style. Perhaps his ticker (or something else) is the reason he might be jacking it in.

Be very apt if it happened, the anniversary of VE Day. The removal of an evil, unprincipled regime that wanted to take over the World for which no-one other than their demented followers would miss.

VE Day was pretty special too...

• Like 1

Ferguson to retire?

http://www.telegraph...f-the-week.html

I'm sure most of those who read this thread will have heard these rumours about Fergie by now. If he does quit soon (and doesn't stay on for next season) it's going to be a little disappointing as regards to my personal pick of him for this year, because I was rather expecting the surly jock bastard to have a pitchside heart-attack whilst berating a referee in his own, er, inimitable style. Perhaps his ticker (or something else) is the reason he might be jacking it in.

He is getting a hip surgery, I think he will go into his 90s .

He has been managing manchester united since before i was born . That is insane for a football manager to be there that long.

As a liverpool fan im glad he is going though maybe we can finally get some success and win the league, plus the whole league was starting to get boring with united winning every season .