DevonDeathTrip

Life In Prison

Hope everything ends well.... with scheduled executions taking place.

• Like 1

On 16/04/2017 at 11:01, drol said:

Hope everything ends well.... with scheduled executions taking place.

The stay has been lifted but not in time for the first double execution so they dodged a bullet. But for the two today this is it.

On 10.1.2017 at 18:52, gcreptile said:

Kevin Murray, also known as "Flat Cap" for his role in last year's Regency Hotel shooting, deteriorating at rapid rate from ALS:

http://www.herald.ie/news/regency-hotel-attack-suspect-is-dying-in-hospital-court-told-35355260.html

I had to decide whether to pick Catherine Nevin or Kevin Murray for my main team. It could be I made the wrong decision, but it depends on the qualifying obit.

Now Kevin Murray is "completely bedridden, suffering from respiratory difficulties and being fed through a tube".

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-northern-ireland-39779509

So Anders Breivik changed his name to Fjotolf Hansen.
There's a load of weird names in Scandinavia and it *sounds* plausible, but Fjotolf is made up.
This is why: 

Screenshot_20170615-114347.png

• Like 2

3 hours ago, charon said:

There's a load of weird names in Scandinavia and it *sounds* plausible, but Fjotolf is made up.
This is why: 

Genius - the flatmate, not the fjord-scum

21 hours ago, charon said:

This is why: 

But where can I find the full joke?

I would guess that it goes

'What is your current name?'

'It's Shite'

'I can see why you'd want to change that. What do you want to change it to?'

'Not Shite'

Lol , close.

Screenshot_20170616-104009.png

14 hours ago, YoungWillz said:

Manson follower and murderer Patricia Krenwinkel up for parole: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4628102/Charles-Manson-follower-Patricia-Krenwinkel-seeks-parole.html

Turns 70 in December, but obviously receiving the best of care in the system. Good to bear in mind these crazies.

Denied again: http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/world-news/charles-manson-follower-patricia-krenwinkel-denied-parole-35856596.html

• Like 1

On 12/17/2009 at 20:11, Lady Grendel said:

Another possibility is Angus Robertson Sinclair, a suspected serial killer who has only been convicted of 2 murders; police are convinced he has committed many more. There was an interesting, if a bit sensationalised, documentary on BBC2 last week about him. He is due for parole in 2016 and the powers that be do not want him released as everything points to the certainty of him re-offending. They are desperately trying to find a way to retry him for the notorious World's End murder case - his original trial for that collapsed on a technicality. He is the reason for the current review of Scotland's Double Jeopardy legislation. If this fails, he may well find himself transferred back into the general prison population as his parole date nears. He's been convicted of 11 child sex assaults and has admitted that he has committed many more, possibly hundreds, this will hardly make him popular among the 'hard men' in the Bar-L or Saughton and he may find himself the victim of a ‘Jeffrey Dahmer style’ accident.

Angus Sinclair "skeletal" and "on his deathbed", according to the Daily Mail.

Prison insiders have said that Sinclair, who was convicted of killing four girls, won't see the end of the year as his only nutrition is liquids taken through a baby cup.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Double jeopardy did end after LGs post, didn't it?

Aye, then they convicted him for those murders.

Didn't it get used on that farmer with the wife who disappeared up in Aberdeen? He always seemed to be on trial. I forget. Can't mind if he's in jail or not either.

Nat Fraser, that's his name. Apparently he's in the jail.

1 hour ago, DevonDeathTrip said:

Angus Sinclair "skeletal" and "on his deathbed", according to the Daily Mail.

Did any of those prison officials mention his chances of making the start line for the Advent Avalanche?

• Like 1

I'm considering banning all prisoners from my own deadpooling. I mean, I picked Scott Thorson (rookie's mistake), Gary Haggarty and now Catherine Nevin. You just can't trust them. 

• Like 1