Launched today, A people carrier so luxurious, comfortable and spacious that you'd hardly know the kids are in the back. Its the new Renault McCann.

• Like 1

Launched today, A people carrier so luxurious, comfortable and spacious that you'd hardly know the kids are in the back. Its the new Renault McCann.

:lol:

I told that joke to my sister yesterday and she looked at me as if I'd crapped in her cornflakes. I thought it was funny.

The Portugese Police are a shambolic pile of sh*t.

Even so, they have questions that need answering like " WTF is your daughters DNA doing in a hire car hired 25 days after she went missing." "Why did you wash her cuddly toy?" "Why wait so long to hire a car in the first place, you hire one and a day or two later you are off to see the Pope,why did you need to hire a car?"

The McCanns are made chief suspects in their own daughters murder/accidental death.

They decide to fly back the day after becoming official suspects.

After all of these months,they pick THAT day to come back.

Bollocks.

My opinion, for what it matters.

If they are innocent, they're doing a very bad job of showing it, hiring high-octane lawyers, challenging police to find the body to prove it was murder and so forth.

If they are guilty, then not only are they GOING STRAIGHT TO CATHOLIC HELL FOR ALL ETERNITY FOR LYING TO THE POPE! but also I would feel a lot better knowing there's not a psychopathic child-murderer killing small children at random while they sleep.

Statistically, if you look at child murders, the vast majority are committed by a member of their family anyway (94%)

If they are guilty, then not only are they GOING STRAIGHT TO CATHOLIC HELL FOR ALL ETERNITY FOR LYING TO THE POPE! but also...

If they're Catholics they're guilty, it's the cornerstone of the faith you know, although I'm sure they'll end up in Anglican hell, God doesn't f**k around when you lie to the Pope.

So what are the essential differences between Catholic and Protestant hell? Other than the flaming heaps of screaming souls being a lot more orange in the latter.

Protestant Hell has condom machines.

• Haha 1

Catholic Hell is full of ex-altar boys getting their own back.

"Bless me father for you have sinned..."

What's worse than Michael Jackson taking your kids to neverland?

The McCanns taking them on holiday!

post-8-1188904182.jpg

Why should you never trust a Portuguese hire car agent?

They told Kate McCann whatever the children might spill on the seats could easily be cleaned off.

They told Kate McCann whatever the children might spill on the seats could easily be cleaned off.

O Kate .......... get the towels! Get on your hands and knees!

302_wine-spill.jpg

jsA354t.jpg

23219647.jpg

Guest Steve Fossett

O Kate .......... get the towels! Get on your hands and knees!

Dear Mr. Scream,

Please don't use Google to search for images with tags matching the word "spill"! Google needs all its available resources to look for me (and it's also a childishly simplistic way to bring your $0.02 to the table).

Yours,

Steve Fossett

(and it's also a childishly simplistic way to bring your $0.02 to the table).

Kiss my ass Steve Fossett. f**k you. I didn't even know who you were until about (44 hours ago)

I hope you make friends with the coyotes.

Harvest come early for them.

So what are the essential differences between Catholic and Protestant hell? Other than the flaming heaps of screaming souls being a lot more orange in the latter.

I reckon it'd be unnervingly similar and yet disturbingly different, only with drinking.

Guest Mahatma Ghandi
For I speak English of little, hell is hot. Not hot like woman of mad beauty. Heaven is cool, not like frosty man of snow. Cool as is the cold side of pillow. Luxury. In quote of a great 'priceless' money can't buy some things.

And for everything else, there's Barclaycard Mastercard.

Thanks, Banshees, you can leave now.

For I speak English of little, hell is hot. Not hot like woman of mad beauty. Heaven is cool, not like frosty man of snow. Cool as is the cold side of pillow. Luxury. In quote of a great 'priceless' money can't buy some things.

And for everything else, there's Barclaycard Mastercard.

Thanks, Banshees, you can leave now.

Aye, cheers, I knew it was one of them. Barclaycard, that was Rowan Atkinson and a burning carpet, right?

Richard Branson weighs in with a six figure sum for the legal costs. I'm guessing he wants nothing in return, except maybe the movie rights for Virgin Media.

There' s an internet joke doing the rounds, comparing the missing young 'un to the last pope. Suggesting only one of them died a virgin.

Coats on, eh?

Er, just keeping this thread in the public eye using my media-savvy bumping skills. Here's a piece which generally tells us wicked, clueless internet-forum people to stop being beastly to Diana Kate, and that the meedja are not in any way to blame for all this hysteria, oh no sir.

It was only a matter of time before before some pompous oaf from the press has a go at us for being speculative and drawing conclusions, like the newspapers and TV news haven't....

...and has anyone noticed that when the papers have pics of Kate and Gerry, the ones of Kate are angelic and 'feel her pain', while the ones of Gerry make him look like a serial killer?

• Like 1