Lewd_Squirrel

Shove Off, Eh?

That's quite an impressive tribute to someone who until a few hours ago I have never heard of...

• Like 2

That's quite an impressive tribute to someone who until a few hours ago I have never heard of...

Probably because you don't have teenage daughters or enjoy masturbating to lesbian cheerleaders.

• Like 1

Probably because you don't have teenage daughters or enjoy masturbating to lesbian cheerleaders.

Surely everyone enjoys masturbating to lesbian cheerleaders. Actually, I'd never heard of him either and I wonder how many people listening to Radio 4 at 10 o'clock this morning had, though they still felt it necessary to mention his death.

• Like 1

Surely everyone enjoys masturbating to lesbian cheerleaders. Actually, I'd never heard of him either and I wonder how many people listening to Radio 4 at 10 o'clock this morning had, though they still felt it necessary to mention his death.

The only flicker of interest was that I thought he might be related to Kelly Montieth.

He wasn't...

• Like 1

The only flicker of interest was that I thought he might be related to Kelly Montieth.

He wasn't...

My thoughts exactly.

I'm Canadian, & I didn't even know who he was, until I saw his pic, & read he was from Glee, then I was, "Oh, that guy." *shrugs?* "Meh."

• Like 1

If you listened very carefully (probably on digital) you can hear the sub-text to the announcement:

"We know that none of our dedicated Radio 4 listeners will have any sort of interest in this announcement but by informing you it will allow you to appear smug* and knowledgeable* in front of the chimpanzees you call colleagues. Tomorrow evening on Front Row Mark Lawson will condesceningly discuss the role popular music should play in television drama........ none whatsoever"

* Smug and Knowledgable is just what is expected of a typical Radio 4 listener.

I wish I would have heard earlier about these lesbian cheerleaders.

Guest guest guest

Not all cheerleaders are lesbians! Mind George W. Bush!

If you listened very carefully (probably on digital) you can hear the sub-text to the announcement:

"We know that none of our dedicated Radio 4 listeners will have any sort of interest in this announcement but by informing you it will allow you to appear smug* and knowledgeable* in front of the chimpanzees you call colleagues. Tomorrow evening on Front Row Mark Lawson will condesceningly discuss the role popular music should play in television drama........ none whatsoever"

Hey I got no problem with popular music on TV, only when great songs are butchered by a bunch of annoying teenagers

Hey I got no problem with popular music on TV, only when great songs are butchered by a bunch of annoying teenagers

Cory Monteith was, like, 47.

Cory Monteith was, like, 47.

Shows you how often I've watched Glee then doesn't it?

On Glee topic, Jayma Mays is wifey material despite the fact that she's been in both "Smurfs" films, "Paul Blart: Mall Cop" and "Epic Movie".

Guest Droosy

Let's just be honest here: Glee > The Archers.

Disney Channel (I´m in the band, Sonny with a chance, Wawerley Place, Zeke and Luther) > Glee

Disney Channel (I´m in the band, Sonny with a chance, Wawerley Place, Zeke and Luther) > Glee

You ever seen "Bandslam"? Now that is a weird fucking movie. Half self-consciously quirky indie comedy, half Disney tween extravaganza. Ends with the band winning the talent contest by doing a ska version of "Everything I Own" by Bread.

Could someone be kind enough to explain the thread title to me, please, because I don't get it. Fanx.

It's what Bob & Doug McKenzie would say to each other, sometimes, on the SCTV skit. They were playing Canadians, eh? Sometimes the said "Take off, eh?", too.

It's what Bob & Doug McKenzie would say to each other, sometimes, on the SCTV skit. They were playing Canadians, eh? Sometimes the said "Take off, eh?", too.

I have no idea who they are, but thanks anyway.

I have no idea who they are, but thanks anyway.

This is them

I dare you to post that on the Radio 4 website

Enraged Archers fans > The Taliban

WhereasGlee fans are more like Spetsnaz.

http://s1.zetaboards...opic/5131776/1/

23,822 posts since May 7th dedicating to proving that Glee starlets Lea Michele and Diana Agron arein a sapphic relationship. With every single photo, tweet and video of the actresses analysed so they can calculate if they're in the same city or not.

WhereasGlee fans are more like Spetsnaz.

http://s1.zetaboards...opic/5131776/1/

23,822 posts since May 7th dedicating to proving that Glee starlets Lea Michele and Diana Agron arein a sapphic relationship. With every single photo, tweet and video of the actresses analysed so they can calculate if they're in the same city or not.

OK so far as I am aware nobody contemplates that any two of the characters/actors in the Archers are in homosexual relationships to that extent. I am not an Archers listener by the way it makes an awkward gap between the 6.30 comedy and Front Row.

That website has slightly disturbed me.

I know I might be heading into pot/kettle territory but some of what I have seen on the internet makes me think people have got too much time on their hands.