Lewd_Squirrel

Shove Off, Eh?

Guest Guest

Just been posted on wikipedia that Canadas PM Stephen Harper has died of cancer.Anyone have any info to verify this or otherwise?

Just been posted on wikipedia that Canadas PM Stephen Harper has died of cancer.Anyone have any info to verify this or otherwise?

You do realize what today is?

• Like 1

I always end up up jinxing things. I'm doing my best to avoid asking the question "whatever happened to....." because usually within a month or two, they're dead :D

Whatever happened to Maggie Thatcher?

I've tried that already. There's strong voodoo shit keeping that woman alive.

Hey! This time it worked!

2 TPB actors, within a couple of weeks of each other, wow.

The Madonna of Canadian folk music... Rita MacNeil has died after surgical complications. In Canada, Rita was famous for always appearing on TV to sing some shit song and having about eighty chins. RIP to the gal, though. http://ow.ly/k8JZL

2 TPB actors, within a couple of weeks of each other, wow.

3rd connection, peter reveen the illusionist died on the 8th at 77, don't think he appeared on it but Ricky used to go tits when people said he looked like him.

As far as Canadian picks, I only have brave ones (ie. ones that will never, ever get a UK obit). But if you're in some other pool, Morley Byron Bursey is 101 and Yves Fortier (the geoligist) is in a rest home at the age of 99.

Conservative senator and former party campaign director Doug Finley is someone I had marked as a person to watch. He was given 2.5 years to live on a terminal cancer diagnosis, and that was about a year ago.

Finley is finished. There goes the need of worrying about his obit chances for consideration next year.

http://www.nationale...o-star-elevator

If this article National Enquirer article is true then Canadian Actress and former Music Music VJ, Hannah Simone was trapped in an elevator with a psychotic fan who kept referring to her as her charecter from the tv show New Girl.

Wow that's a shocker, 31. I wonder which drug.

Guest Guest

i don't believe this.it cant b e true.Cory Monteith is my idle.nooooooooooooooooooooooo

i don't believe this.it cant b e true.Cory Monteith is my idle.nooooooooooooooooooooooo

He can be idle to everyone now.

• Like 1

Sad. To which drug(s) he was addicted to?

He'd spent most of the past year in rehab, right? I'd heard it was painkillers but I don't think it was ever made public. The stress of being a professional merkin clearly got to him.

Don't stop , bereaving...

• Like 2

Guest Guest

That gay singer and the wheelchair-bound dancer from Glee look like being on drugs too!! Is there any The curse of Glee thread??

Here are some words that rhyme with Cory: Gory. Story. Allegory. History. Cardiorespiratory. Obituary.

• Like 3