maryportfuncity

Where Will The Next School Massacre Be?

Call the country  

180 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

University of California Los Angeles. Murder-suicide. Nothing to see here.

A bit more than that. Two victims and a deathlist that was incomplete. So almost qualifies as mass shooting

University of California Los Angeles. Murder-suicide. Nothing to see here.

A bit more than that. Two victims and a deathlist that was incomplete. So almost qualifies as mass shooting

A mass shooting is when four or more people are shot within the same incident. There were only two people in that incident. There was another person killed, however she was killed a few days before this happened. Not only that, she was from Minnesota. Woot! (as the kids say) how proud am I of my adopted State for getting in the news.

Gay nightclubs classed as schools now?

Lol, it's called 'Pulse' , which is what a few of its patrons won't have by now.

No shit what is this doing HERE? We have the non-school thread I pray you meant to post there or else I hope your hydrocephalus isn't so active tomorrow.

SC

I couldn't see anwhere else to post it. It's the deadliest mass shooting in US history so that's saying something !

I voted USA, It should have been limited to States of America, stupid, suicidal, corrupt, homophobic, intolerant and Texas.

I hate these Killings. I voted Norway since we are under an alert because of what happened in Sweden a few days ago. Luckily the schools are now closed until next Tuesday.

• Like 1

On ‎4‎/‎10‎/‎2017 at 15:39, Charlotte's Controller said:

I voted USA, It should have been limited to States of America, stupid, suicidal, corrupt, homophobic, intolerant and Texas.

Hey, now. We just started it.

It found sixth formers at Willenhall E-ACT Academy in the West Midlands were afraid to leave their common room because of younger pupils' behaviour.

How fucking weak are these six formers?

Apparently the latest is in Sir Creep's backyard....one hour from my house, and SC with a 6-year old daughter....

Moss Bluff Primary School (near Lake Charles, LA) is on lockdown after a seven-year-old child was injured in a reported shooting in Louisiana today.

The pupil at Moss Bluff Elementary in Lake Charles is being rushed to hospital in nearby Lafayette.
SC

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sir Creep said:

Apparently the latest is in Sir Creep's backyard....one hour from my house, and SC with a 6-year old daughter....

Moss Bluff Primary School (near Lake Charles, LA) is on lockdown after a seven-year-old child was injured in a reported shooting in Louisiana today.

The pupil at Moss Bluff Elementary in Lake Charles is being rushed to hospital in nearby Lafayette.
SC

Thanks for keeping us/me updated on what happens in the USA. My 91 year old mother still lives there. The news coverage in Norway sucks, even our CNN is different from the American version. It sucks too. 

On 5/15/2017 at 11:03, theoldlady said:

Thanks for keeping us/me updated on what happens in the USA. My 91 year old mother still lives there. The news coverage in Norway sucks, even our CNN is different from the American version. It sucks too. 

No, that makes it about the same.

• Like 2

On ‎12‎/‎05‎/‎2017 at 19:43, Deathray said:

How fucking weak are these six formers?

And how fucking unimaginative

Seriously, faced with prefect duties as a sixth former myself I led the practice of making sure the rule about the lower school staying out of their block during the lunch break was enforced by rounding up the biggest psychos aged 12 to 13 and putting those fuckers on the door whilst myself and the other prefects "patrolled" the territory. When the teachers found out they blatantly chose to ignore the breach of protocol because it was the most effective way of enforcing the rule.

The Blitz led to many a blind eye being turned Mary....

Next school shooting Correct answer: Tehama, CA

A reported shooting in northern California has left at least three people dead.

The Tehama County Sheriff's Office says the shooting happened at an elementary school in Rancho Tehama around 8:00 am. local time. Rancho Tehama is about 115 miles north of the state capital of Sacramento.
SC

Multiple people are dead following a shooting at a high school in New Mexico.

Local authorities said two victims lost their lives at Aztec High School Thursday, the Associated Press reported. The shooter has also been confirmed as dead. The victims were students, but it was not immediately clear whether the shooter attended Aztec High School.

SC

Follow up on that.

Two victims named as well as the shooter and what went down there. Of  the plan that was largely foiled by accident. Two victims were shot and them quick thinking teachers locked doors to classes.

https://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_5a2adcf7e4b0a290f0505f97?ncid=inblnkushpmg00000009