weatherman90

Nancy Reagan

Guest Guest

Nancy was too frail to attend the opening of GW Bushs library yesterday .Every other former first lady attended.I fear we might never see her in public ever again :(

Nancy was too frail to attend the opening of GW Bushs library yesterday .Every other former first lady attended.I fear we might never see her in public ever again :(

Not necessarily, she might have an open coffin :)

• Like 4

Guest Guest

I echo that,and despite her frailty I wouldn't be surprised if she celebrated a  few more yet!

According to the National Enquirer, Nancy is suffering from chronic obstructive pulmonary disease.

I think Nancy Reagan`s frail condition is predominantely down to old age rather than any specific medical condition but the Enquirer are most likely just sensationalising her frailty to get more readers!

Guest Guest

I think Nancy Reagan`s frail condition is predominantely down to old age rather than any specific medical condition but the Enquirer are most likely just sensationalising her frailty to get more readers!

maybe but whether she has a specific illness or is just old and frail she's bound to die in the next 2 or 3 years

Not necessarily I mean take Zsa Zsa Gabor for example she was much frailer than Nancy three years ago.

maybe but whether she has a specific illness or is just old and frail she's bound to die in the next 2 or 3 years

Or the next 100.

Guest Guest

Not necessarily I mean take Zsa Zsa Gabor for example she was much frailer than Nancy three years ago.

ZZG's a freak of nature t hough.Her mother lived to be over 100 so that prob has a lot to do with her resilience

Nanc's mom lived to 99...

However I don't think she'll live as long as Zsa Zsa has, simply because Nancy doesn't have a spouse that'll force her alive as long as there's a drop of attention to be found

• Like 1

Seem's a risky pick either way. Even though she could kick the bucket any day I could just as easily see her make it to 100.

Seem's a risky pick either way. Even though she could kick the bucket any day I could just as easily see her make it to 100.

Yeah, she's frail and she had a fall not long ago but I think Thatcher had falls (or at least, that thing where she fainted while giving a speech) in the 90s and she lasted for years after that. And no sign of any strokes or anything like that. I hadn't really thought about it but now you've pointed it out I agree she could be one of those who just goes on and on.

93 today :party:

And 93 is the "dangerous" age for recent U.S. Presidents and First Ladies. Gerald and Betty Ford, as well as Nancy's husband Ronald Reagan all died in their 93rd year. Just saying..... :)

And 93 is the "dangerous" age for recent U.S. Presidents and First Ladies. Gerald and Betty Ford, as well as Nancy's husband Ronald Reagan all died in their 93rd year. Just saying..... :)

If they were in their 93rd year........they would be 92.

Just saying.

• Like 3

"I'm 93, but will I live to see 94.......?"

"I've been spending the last ten years of my life living in a Spinster's Paradise......."

Guest Guest

I have a feeling that now she's celebrated her husbands deaths 10th anniversary that she will go by the end of the year.

I have a feeling that now she's celebrated her husbands deaths 10th anniversary that she will go by the end of the year.

Why the fuck would she "celebrate" the 10th anniversary of her husband's death.......? You utterly thick fucking guest-twat-wankstain mong.

FOR THE 789945TH FUCKING TIME. SHE IS NOT. A FUCKING. SCOUSER.

AND NEITHER ARE MOST FUCKING PEOPLE IN THE U.-FUCKING-S.

YOU GORMLESS CUNT. YOU ARE SO FUCKING INBRED YOU ARE PROBABLY YOUR OWN FUCKING FATHER.