Sign in to follow this  
Dia de los Muertos

Peaches Honeyblossom Geldof

Ach no great loss....unlike Lee Black Childers....age open for debate.

As much as I am not a fan of celebrity bollocks, I am shocked at this and find it incredibly sad. I would not be at all surprised if it had nothing at all to do with drugs.

Same here.

Agree with the sentiments above, whilst I couldn't care less about her as a person in her life; it is incredibly sad that she's died so young.

Anyway, let's not forget her grandfather's contribution to the music industry:

FFS!!

Sudden death I can take, but was there really any call for inflicting this without warning?

• Like 1

Anyway, let's not forget her grandfather's contribution to the music industry:

FFS!!

Sudden death I can take, but was there really any call for inflicting this without warning?

Especially when we see where Hughie Green's beloved capitalist dream has got us in the end. w***er.

I posted around the time of Phillip Seymour Hoffman's death that I had a feeling this year would be very unpredictable with all the people nailed on for deaths either hanging on or still going strong (around 7 people in december alot of us thought wouldn't last even jan this year let alone still be alive in april ) . Then two quite shocking deaths already this year and i think there will be a few more too whether any will be as surprising as peaches death though im not sure!! Not because peaches was super famous or anything simply for the fact she was so young and it was completely out of left field.

As much as I am not a fan of celebrity bollocks, I am shocked at this and find it incredibly sad. I would not be at all surprised if it had nothing at all to do with drugs.

Same here.

+1

I find myself quite teary, to be honest. I didn't know much about her, but there has been enough tragedy in that family already. Plus I have a soft spot for Bob.

• Like 1

I posted around the time of Phillip Seymour Hoffman's death that I had a feeling this year would be very unpredictable with all the people nailed on for deaths either hanging on or still going strong (around 7 people in december alot of us thought wouldn't last even jan this year let alone still be alive in april ) . Then two quite shocking deaths already this year and i think there will be a few more too whether any will be as surprising as peaches death though im not sure!!

Well done.

Would you like a biscuit?

Very sad news! I wonder if she had an undiagnosed heart condition like Stephen Gately.

Very sad news! I wonder if she had an undiagnosed heart condition like Stephen Gately.

Going by her tweets, pic of her and her mum, Id guess that its possible she committed suicide.

An interview with her did suggest that she had not really got over her mums death and, of late ( allegedly) she had looked very thin.

Possible depression culminating in suicide.

I posted around the time of Phillip Seymour Hoffman's death that I had a feeling this year would be very unpredictable with all the people nailed on for deaths either hanging on or still going strong (around 7 people in december alot of us thought wouldn't last even jan this year let alone still be alive in april ) . Then two quite shocking deaths already this year and i think there will be a few more too whether any will be as surprising as peaches death though im not sure!!

Well done.

Would you like a biscuit?

sure and i will dip it in you , you mug . :)

Going by her tweets, pic of her and her mum, Id guess that its possible she committed suicide.

An interview with her did suggest that she had not really got over her mums death and, of late ( allegedly) she had looked very thin.

Possible depression culminating in suicide.

Thin, yes. It seems she was in the habit of going on month-long starvation diets, vegetable juice only. Maybe that caused heart failure.

Guest Guest

there could be a much more sinister reason for Peaches death than anyone imagined.It seems her house may have been put under some kind of curse,and was haunted by the soul of a woman who committed suicide after her child died . this appeared in one of the pics Peaches took of herself in that house.. http://www.dailymail...tly-spirit.html .It certainly creeps me out!

23-the-moldy-peaches-anyone-else-but-you.jpg

Little gag for the music fans out there.

Comedy genius Spade, though likely lost on most music fans, let alone the rest of the population.

there could be a much more sinister reason for Peaches death than anyone imagined.It seems her house may have been put under some kind of curse,and was haunted by the soul of a woman who committed suicide after her child died . this appeared in one of the pics Peaches took of herself in that house.. http://www.dailymail...tly-spirit.html .It certainly creeps me out!

You didn't see the recent BBC 4 epic "Shooting Bigfoot" right? 90 classic minutes wherein a British film maker follows three separate collections of deluded fools into the woods in search of a living myth. All of which culminates in a cack-handed hoax perpetrated by a transparent gun-nut and an accomplice wearing a Bigfoot suit.

The point being that the need to believe some of this overrides all reason.

Back in 2012 when I tired a feeble hoax about a Deathlist show on channel 5 I wrote

OK OK There is not a shred of truth in this post but I kept being annoyed by the presence of HW on everyshow without any evidence of talent or charisma and began to think what I would like her to present. When I did get round to writing the post I did think she let the authenticity down but I could not think of a suitable replacement. I briefly thought of Peaches Geldof but considering what happened to her mother I thought it in poor taste.

ooops my bad.

P.S why does this thread exist when there was already a Peaches Geldof thread?

• Like 1

Back in 2012 when I tired a feeble hoax about a Deathlist show on channel 5 I wrote

OK OK There is not a shred of truth in this post but I kept being annoyed by the presence of HW on everyshow without any evidence of talent or charisma and began to think what I would like her to present. When I did get round to writing the post I did think she let the authenticity down but I could not think of a suitable replacement. I briefly thought of Peaches Geldof but considering what happened to her mother I thought it in poor taste.

ooops my bad.

P.S why does this thread exist when there was already a Peaches Geldof thread?

Where?

Nothing to see here.

Well done you're only about 24 hours after everybody else with that joke...

Well done you're only about 24 hours after everybody else with that joke...

Oh well, it happens.

It happens to some more often than others.