Lord Fellatio Nelson

Adverts - you either love 'em or hate 'em

I'm a bit fed up with Kate Moss telling me to 'get the London look'.

Hear hear, especially as her London Look seems to incorporate rotten teeth.

Berocca - I think this one's quite clever.

Not as clever as the original it ripped off Lardy.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=pv5zWaTEVkI

That advert that they play every two and a half nanoseconds at the moment, the one where Beyonce sings 'Diamonds are a girl's best FWEND' - what's that all about, has she suddenly developed a speech impediment? GOD it's getting on my TITS!

GGGGRRRRRRR that Pringles advert, where the vacant bint goes 'they're in a bag!' like it's a cure for bloody cancer or something, shut up! And they're not even tasty.

I've just seen an advert for Buy One Get One Free PREGNANCY TESTS at Boots. Why? Why would you need two? Or is it because they think that because girls do everything else in pairs, that we get up the duff in pairs as well?

I've just seen an advert for Buy One Get One Free PREGNANCY TESTS at Boots. Why? Why would you need two? Or is it because they think that because girls do everything else in pairs, that we get up the duff in pairs as well?

In Essex they take two tests to see if they're expecting twins. :(

Taxi!

In Essex they take two tests to see if they're expecting twins. :(

Taxi!

No, No, No!! Its not Essex girls, its Portsmouth Girls...

Essex girls walk around with mattresses tied to their backs just incase they meet somebody the like.

Just watched an advert for a 5 cd compilation called (something like) 101 songs to do the housework to. If I bought my other half that, I'd be the next one on death list

Just watched an advert for a 5 cd compilation called (something like) 101 songs to do the housework to. If I bought my other half that, I'd be the next one on death list

Yes, saw that one too.

Its designed for little kiddies to go and mug their Daddies for the money to run into HMV and get said compilation for "Muvvers day"

I did suggest to Lady FN that, perhaps I should be the potential recipient of such a gift as I do just as much as she does.

Well, that went down a f*****g treat.

She is now downstairs, sitting there, chopping firewood.....

The amount of housework I do, I wouldn't even get to track 20 before I die.

Yes, saw that one too.

Its designed for little kiddies to go and mug their Daddies for the money to run into HMV and get said compilation for "Muvvers day"

I did suggest to Lady FN that, perhaps I should be the potential recipient of such a gift as I do just as much as she does.

Well, that went down a f*****g treat.

She is now downstairs, sitting there, chopping firewood.....

She's just taking the keen edge off the axe so it'll hurt more when she does the inevitable.

That Meerkat.com advert really gets on my tits...

You know, I was just telling my husband yesterday that I love that add!

This would be even more irritating than the Crazy Frog. Maybe it'll be a happy house version of If I Were a Rich Man.

You know, I was just telling my husband yesterday that I love that add!

This would be even more irritating than the Crazy Frog. Maybe it'll be a happy house version of If I Were a Rich Man.

I've never seen these meerkat adverts, I don't watch much TV. Maybe I'm just in the old fashioned mode, I have dinner then spend a couple of hours getting gubbed/beating my family at cards and various board games. The meerkat thing seems to be a phenomenon, my favourite application on Facebook (My Fairyland) has grabbed it, there are people everywhere trying to catch a meerkat, now I know what it's all about, very annoying advert but I bet it sticks in peoples minds.

i'm watching less and less TV lately, but every time I watch, I seem to run into this ad, which really really really gets on my tits!

Seems I'm in good company reading the comments following the vid clip.

VB brought out a new campaign for the Ashes, my new

ad.

"Guys who peaked in high school..." Love it.

How about "I want to do a poo at Paul's!" ? Give the kid a clip round the ear and lock him in the stinky bog.

And I would like to know why nobody ever questions the people who appear in their kitchens brandishing cleaning products, eg Vanish. Do thy hide out in cupboards waiting for that special moment to jump out? Also, if I'd just bought pizza and my kid dropped it on the floor 'cos he was mucking about with it, the floor is where he would be eating it from.

How about "I want to do a poo at Paul's!" ? Give the kid a clip round the ear and lock him in the stinky bog.

And I would like to know why nobody ever questions the people who appear in their kitchens brandishing cleaning products, eg Vanish. Do thy hide out in cupboards waiting for that special moment to jump out? Also, if I'd just bought pizza and my kid dropped it on the floor 'cos he was mucking about with it, the floor is where he would be eating it from.

We like that one, only for the fact that my bastard of an ex-husband is called Paul, so whenever I'm sat on the bog dumping my load I imagine his gormless, smug face at the bottom of the pan.

The ad that really boils my piss is 'we buy any car.com'. If that ad does not annoy you, you are clearly mad. Or dead.

Aarghhh!

I usually just ignore commercials, but this one is so annoying, I just want to smack Mom (or Maahhm as she pronounces it) upside the head.