Deathwatch Beetle

Bhumibol Adulyadej

Article dated 31/05/15??

Oh, I didn't see that bit. Ooops

Guest Guest

if he died in the next week or so it would be a double celebration for Her Maj Lizzie as she would turn 90 and become longest serving monarch in the world at same time . salt in the wound of Thailand though...

Does he still know he's king, and - if so - does he know which country he is king of?

Does he still know he's king, and - if so - does he know which country he is king of?

Does Peter Falk still know he has Alzheimer's?

• Like 1

No is still busy trying to remember who the murderer was again

he'd probably respond with "who's Peter falk what is this nurse nurse!".

Deathlist 2016 is representing a major failure. We should pay Bhumibol to die, giving at least one more hit.

Deathlist 2016 is representing a major failure. We should pay Bhumibol to die, giving at least one more hit.

Come on King of Thailand-We haven't had a hit since March.

it would be kinda nice to have the first hit since i joined up I must say !

FFS, you mean he's well enough to have heart surgery?

Not to say I'm heartless (though he might be if this surgety goes badly), but I wouldn't mind the King going, just because spelling his name out is a right pain at times.

• Like 5

FFS, you mean he's well enough to have heart surgery?

Not to say I'm heartless (though he might be if this surgety goes badly), but I wouldn't mind the King going, just because spelling his name out is a right pain at times.

So, a suicide pact with Kris Kristofferson, would be ideal

Not to mention that at this point the guys ability to enjoy life must be in serious jeopardy. The only downside is my personal theory that him and the queen are both alive on eachothers account to try and beat eachothers records (oldest a longest serving current monarchs in the world).

Not to mention that at this point the guys ability to enjoy life must be in serious jeopardy. The only downside is my personal theory that him and the queen are both alive on eachothers account to try and beat eachothers records (oldest a longest serving current monarchs in the world).

Hmm, debateable and anyone that obsessive still can't top the time distance from the first day as King for former King Michael of Romania to today (though the twice-deposed monarch is in his final weeks, surely)

No is still busy trying to remember who the murderer was again

At the risk of this site getting banned in Thailand, the King did kill his own brother back in the 1940s (probably by accident, playing with guns) and then watched 3 people get executed for a crime they couldn't have committed. So he remembers that particular incident probably every day of his life.

Well, tomorrow he'll have his 70th anniversary as King, and likely his last year.