Sign in to follow this  
maryportfuncity

Raoul Moat

How's it all gonna end?  

37 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

If he'd managed more good quality fuckin' he'd have been less of a psychopath!

Speaking of - ahem - heroes, Derrick Bird's house is on sale by auction; the tactic being one of avoiding loads of curiousity seekers over the next few months viewing the property. Very low reserve price apparently, so it could be competitively priced in comparison to other modest west Cumbrian dwellings next to main roads.

I've an idea. Someone could buy it and Moat's and turn them into a B&B guest houses called the "The Royale Moathouse" and theme shooting party holidays to the Americans.

Peter Boatman,the director of operations at the firm which supplied the Tasers used during the stand off with Moat, has apparently committed suicide..

Peter Boatman,the director of operations at the firm which supplied the Tasers used during the stand off with Moat, has apparently committed suicide..

Did he use a properly licensed weapon?

Did he use a properly licensed weapon?

Hope so - there's bound to be another inquiry if he didn't! :P That psychopathic ginger nut has a lot to answer for!

The guy was clearly a mentalist with a gun (thank you alan partridge for that saying :referee: ) but i don't believe he killed himself . The police probably said this guy is going out in a box and to be fair he killed innocents and he got what he deserved . Really wish the death penalty was reintroduced into the UK i mean we have DNA evidence and everything now not like we would make mistakes and put guilty people to death anymore.

Just thought I'd mention his story is on sky crime on channel 121 now.   I know, a resurgence of an old thread. 

On 27/09/2011 at 18:04, the_engineer said:

The guy was clearly a mentalist with a gun (thank you alan partridge for that saying :referee: ) but i don't believe he killed himself . The police probably said this guy is going out in a box and to be fair he killed innocents and he got what he deserved . Really wish the death penalty was reintroduced into the UK i mean we have DNA evidence and everything now not like we would make mistakes and put guilty people to death anymore.

Thanks, PB - would have missed this chuckle otherwise.  :D

Missed the end of the siege. Was out on the piss and came back in as it was kicking off and fell asleep missing the end of it

9 hours ago, Toast said:

Thanks, PB - would have missed this chuckle otherwise.  :D

I can't remember if I were being sarcastic or I actually believed that . I now don't believe in the death penalty my priest convinced me ! He said we must protect the most innocent and vulnerable of life with regards to foetuses but we must also protect the most evil and guilty. As jail gives them time to repent and think of there crimes. Also it's not humans place to take lives,only God. :clivedunn:

I'll be honest though there's still some evil fuckers out there I wouldn't mind seeing get put down.

gxuM60O.gif

13 hours ago, the_engineer said:

I can't remember if I were being sarcastic or I actually believed that . I now don't believe in the death penalty my priest convinced me ! He said we must protect the most innocent and vulnerable of life with regards to foetuses but we must also protect the most evil and guilty. As jail gives them time to repent and think of there crimes. Also it's not humans place to take lives,only God. :clivedunn:

I'll be honest though there's still some evil fuckers out there I wouldn't mind seeing get put down.

gxuM60O.gif

It shouldn't take worshipping an imaginary friend to make you realise taking somebodies life is always wrong. Jesus wept. 

9 hours ago, Miracle Aligner said:

It shouldn't take worshipping an imaginary friend to make you realise taking somebodies life is always wrong. Jesus wept. 

Well the thing about life is people think differently and have different views to yourself. Putting down others faith and views doesn't strengthen your own,it just kinda makes you look like a wanker. Especially when you interject yourself into a conversation you weren't apart of.

10 minutes ago, the_engineer said:

Well the thing about life is people think differently and have different views to yourself. Putting down others faith and views doesn't strengthen your own,it just kinda makes you look like a wanker. Especially when you interject yourself into a conversation you weren't apart of.

Maybe a public thread on an Internet forum isn't the place to be having conversations you don't want others to join in.... :rolleyes:

I'm not sure where you got the bollocks about strengthening my own views from. God is not real mate. If your going to church for the tea and coffee and because your old and decrepid enough it's a decent dating network then fair play, if you're going because you think you'll get to heaven or that a roman conman died for your sins get your head checked.  

5 hours ago, Miracle Aligner said:

Maybe a public thread on an Internet forum isn't the place to be having conversations you don't want others to join in.... :rolleyes:

I'm not sure where you got the bollocks about strengthening my own views from. God is not real mate. If your going to church for the tea and coffee and because your old and decrepid enough it's a decent dating network then fair play, if you're going because you think you'll get to heaven or that a roman conman died for your sins get your head checked.  

Wow that's an original and edgy opinion you've got there.But it's just that isn't it? An opinion. You know what they say about opinions , they're like arseholes everyone has got one . Seems like this forum has now just acquired one aswell. :D

You wouldn't approach people in the street or interrupt people talking and say excuse me 'god doesn't exist' ' you believe in god well you're wrong only my opinions are correct' if you did that people would think it's you that needed your head checking. So if you wouldn't do that in real,and only online that kind of means you're a bit of a coward . Sorry but it's true.

I'm not sure where you got the bollocks about strengthening my own views from

Well if you're comfortable in your views of atheism with less than 2% of the world's population believe in you shouldn't have to put down or convince me or others that you're correct . You wouldn't of responded to me with  'god is not real mate' We'd naturally come to the truth right? Well I'm 30 years old and I'm still a Christian who goes to church with my wife and kids and last time I checked we go because we want to and have faith in our beliefs . 

Also I don't know were you got Christians being old and decrepit from . My church is has lots of families with lots of kids, and also as a Christian I was raised to have respect for my elders and Not refer to older people as decrepit. 

Look I've met and spoke to people like yourself before  , I know how petty you get about having the last word but this is a thread for Paul Gascoigne's former best friend not whether God exists or not :hatsoff: