TAFKAG

President al-Assad of Syria

Guest Guest
David Cameron is cutting short his holiday to deal with the crisis http://www.telegraph...ria-crisis.html OMG this is serious :mellow:
That's deal with as in: do nothing, innit? regards, Hein

you could be right..

I'm glad the MP's had some backbone for once and excluded the UK from the clusterfuck that this war will be.

• Like 5

Guest Guest

I think we can probablysay R.I.P to David Camerons political career and the US-UK special relationship after tonights vote in the British parliament... :referee:

I think we can probablysay R.I.P to David Camerons political career and the US-UK special relationship after tonights vote in the British parliament... :referee:

You make it sound as if that's a bad thing...

regards,

Hein

• Like 1

I'd keep an an eye on the health of Ed Miliband. Wouldn't be surprised if there was an "accidentally chopped his head off while combing his hair" headline in the not too distant...

regards,

Hein

Any headlines which include the words "David Cameron" and Humiliated are OK by me.

I'm glad we voted against.

I don't want to lose points for cheating when he gets blown up this weekend - now my taxes will not have helped pay for it.

• Like 1

I don't want to lose points for cheating when he gets blown up this weekend - now my taxes will not have helped pay for it.

Actually you might not be far from the truth , with rising opposition to this war america might look to end it quick by targeting assad and the other top brass and those attacks may start this weekend.

Guest Guest

regards,

Hein

Any headlines which include the words "David Cameron" and Humiliated are OK by me.

Fair enough but I wish labour had defeated them over the bedroom tax or something that actually does us any good!

Actually you might not be far from the truth , with rising opposition to this war america might look to end it quick by targeting assad and the other top brass and those attacks may start this weekend.

969251-mark-knight-cartoon-30-08-2013.jpg

Guest Guest

Pres Obama to give a speech to the nation at 6.15pm BST. Better get into your bunker now Mr Assad. Looks like tonights the night!

Pres Obama to give a speech to the nation at 6.15pm BST. Better get into your bunker now Mr Assad. Looks like tonights the night!

No it isn't, he's seeking approval from his equally corrupt friends in congress first, like a chav needing his mates to back him up before he robs an old lady.

No it isn't, he's seeking approval from his equally corrupt friends in congress first, like a chav needing his mates to back him up before he robs an old lady.

Yeah. I guess the vote (well, the vote in the Repub-controlled House of Representatives anyway) hinges on the question of whether Republicans love war more than they love an opportunity to tell Obama he can't do something.

Although he'll probably do it anyway even if they don't give him say-so....

Yeah. I guess the vote (well, the vote in the Repub-controlled House of Representatives anyway) hinges on the question of whether Republicans love war more than they love an opportunity to tell Obama he can't do something.

Although he'll probably do it anyway even if they don't give him say-so....

Hope they remember their previous fuck-upshistory. Are they still looking for WMD's in Iraq?

Guest Guest

So Pres Obama has put the fate of the Syrian people in the hands of the US congress.

Syrian people R.I.P :pop:

The leaders of the house in both parties now supports Obama's war resolution.

:ph34r: At this point the only chance of stopping this bs is some filibustering by Rand Paul.

I

• Like 1

Guest Guest

I love how everybody forgot about Syria to talk about Miley Cyrus's ass-gap.

Putin the peacemaker has saved the world from armageddon. Hooray!

Guest Guest

BREAKING NEWS- and this is pretty unbeleivable fucking news- the UN report in to the chemical weapons attack in Syria has just been published-and it shows that Russia supplied the delivery system for the attack- time for the shit to hit the fan methinks...

BREAKING NEWS- and this is pretty unbeleivable fucking news- the UN report in to the chemical weapons attack in Syria has just been published-and it shows that Russia supplied the delivery system for the attack- time for the shit to hit the fan methinks...

Do you have a source for that claim?

regards,

Hein

regards,

Hein

Yes he does, but you don't want to see it or smell it.

Give the little blighter some credit, though. That's more imaginative and provocative than a lot of trolling lately.

• Like 1

regards,

Hein

Yes he does, but you don't want to see it or smell it.

Give the little blighter some credit, though. That's more imaginative and provocative than a lot of trolling lately.

I some how doubt that he has any proof, more like a hunch i feel. Lets not forget even a broken clock is right twice every day.

Guest Johnny Biggs

The good news if the Usa kills him would be his hot wife is single and back on the market.