I am feeling a bit sorry for Mr. Reaper. The Courtney Love thread seemed to be taking over the "mad as a mongoose" crown. So, for the sake of GR's sanity, a nice little piece about Mr. Doherty - who is still King of the 'Crackpots'!

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/arts/main.jhtml...ixartright.html

DWB ;)

• Like 1

Ooh thats a bit of a "finger on the pulse" article for the Torygraph!

Actually, I have to admit to quite liking the Libs forthcoming single - so perhaps it's the Libs forum for me now - if only I wasnt such a coward ;)

Damn - I thought it was unanimous hatred for the DL until towards the end. :D

At least somebody got the correct interpretation - and check it out, Libs kids, dont overlook the fact I gave praise to the current single! - Hey I would have even got to check them out live if Mr D hadnt been too mangled for their Glasto booking :lol:

At least somebody got the correct interpretation

Yeah, took a while, but they got there in the end.

I liked this comment though:

one word for that forum...

wierd.

One word, and he managed to spell it wrong. Good work, Mr Goddard! :lol:

wired ?

From the BBC report

Speaking outside the court, Doherty said: "If the law was to send me to prison it wouldn't be able to look itself in the eye."

Does that explain why Justice is normally shown wearing a blindfold? :lol:

More bad news for Pete...

NME Latest

Sounds like he came across one of those friendly posters from the Alex Higgins thread ! :D

Frankly, if it wasnt for the Olympics, the life and times of Pete would be in gold medal positon for newspaper column inches.

True enough. Yes, did mean to post up about this. There was a nice quote in the Guardian where Pete said something like, "his justice had me a bit worried there for a moment", regarding escaping from a near prison sentence.

More bad news for Pete as its reported that he is being blanked by the Libs...

http://www.femalefirst.co.uk/entertainment/8442004.htm

Looking at the page though - its hardly surprising - it appears that Pete has undergone some dramatic plastic surgery so that he looks like Robert Del Naja from Massive Attack...perhaps this also explains his recent string of no shows for gigs :)

I have noticed that NME are laying off Pete a bit now - bit his cause has been taken over by FemaleFirst.co.uk - a strange gossipy website it is.

Not sure what their fascination is - maybe hes just easy gossip for lazy journalists - or maybe its their "don't bring one home to your mum and dad like this, gals" message :(

He was on Top Of the Pops last night with his new band Babyshambles and their here-today-gone-tomorrow hit "Kilimanjaro". Looked healthy enough to me.

Song is rubbish though.

Guest harry potter

it's killamanGIRO you eejit <_<

Guest Wotcher

He looked healthy om TOTP? Are you joking? He looked like a classic sallow faced, screwed up wasted junky. Look at a pic of him from before the skag spree and compare it how he looked the other night. Healthy! <_<

Well of course we know the NME has got it in for Pete etc. etc. but this would appear to be a giant leap backwards...

NME 15 Dec 2004

Frankly he's back in my running for 2005.

I have to agree with you on that one GR. I would not be surprised if he croaks next year.

Well of course we know the NME has got it in for Pete etc. etc. but this would appear to be a giant leap backwards...

NME 15 Dec 2004

Frankly he's back in my running for 2005.

NME also reported chaos on TOTP the previous week.

In both cases, it was noted that there was no comment from the band’s official spokesperson. Call me picky but, in my book, that makes him/her a pretty piss-poor spokesperson.

Guest Kate

You are all f*****g sad acts and if you really cared about Pete and what is happening in his life at the moment you would know enough to realise that predicting his death is a load of b******s and you really should get a life. :angry: