Crispy

Michael Jackson

One thing we can at least be sure of ...it's not asian bird 'flu - although rumours that MJ has been getting close to asian birds might help his legal team no end :D

Guest Guest

Why does a man in his forties who lives in the lap of luxury in California have to be rushed to hospital for "flu"? Just shows you what twenty-odd years of extreme plastic surgery does to your immune system.

Guest One Man Jury
Singer Jackson rushed to hospital

Michael Jackson is rushed to hospital on his way to court in California, with his lawyer saying he is "very ill".

Michael Jackson rushed to hospital

There are rumours on the internets that he was D.O.A. (dead on arrival).

That brings tears to your eyes!

Probably the same effect he had on his alleged victums!

I bet this Jacko / hospital / flu thing is either just a big stunt to make us all feel sorry for the crackpot or more likely just another side effect of previous poor plastic surgery that means his nose would completely fall off if ever it touched a 2ply andrex tissue!

I have no sympathy for Jacko. Yes he had his childhood stolen from him, but so have many others. The difference? They got over it. The phrase "Cupid Stunt" comes to mind*.

*With thanks to the late, great, Kenny Everett.

I bet this Jacko / hospital / flu thing is either just a big stunt to make us all feel sorry for the crackpot or more likely just another side effect of previous poor plastic surgery that means his nose would completely fall off if ever it touched a 2ply andrex tissue!

To prove the point about his nose etc, have a look at this one.....

wear-tm.jpg

It's a good job, Jacko wasn't allowed any of his kids to visit him in hospital.....

Luckily, he could only get to dangle a teddy bear out of the window this time.

_40837267_jackson_afp203.jpg

Coutesy www.bbc.co.uk

Looks a little bloodstained to me.

Wacko Jackson's latest picture.

Michael_Jackson.jpg

He is beginning to look like a vampire. :old:

When i first glimpsed at that article i was going to say, it's not like she died or anything. Oh well.

The outcome of that lawsuit is going to be hard to predict. The hospital may be at fault for moving the patient so that Michael Jackson could get the room, but then the question is would be would she have died anyway? The lady in question was 74 and in frail health and had suffered a massive heart attack, so the chances of her dying was already significant.

My guess is they will probably settle it out of court. Michael might just give her family some cash like he did with that boy's family in the early 1990's. :(

My guess is they will probably settle it out of court. Michael might just give her family some cash like he did with that boy's family in the early 1990's. 

If he does, he deserves everything thats thrown at him.

He can hardly be held liable. It's all the hospitals fault. But it does seem she was pretty near death anyway.

Wasn't that Jacko's dad I saw on the telly today? He was looking a bit doddery. I remember he was in hospital last year for bleeding ulcers or something.

Has he ever been considered for the list?

Hmmm, is Michael Jackson's dad famous enough? I suppose he would be, if only for the fact that besides siring the various Jackson kids, he also beat them with some degree of regularity, thereby ensuring his own level of fame independent of merely being their parent.

By the way, my take on the trial is that Jacko won't go down (insert smutty joke or sN-word), at least not on the main charges. The DA has an old vendetta from the allegations 10+ years ago (criminal case dropped, civil case settled out of court), and the kid's parents have a track record of using allegations of improper behavior to extort money. He's weird, to say the least, lacks any kind of boundaries in what is and is not appropriate behavior, but methinks he's got a pretty shrewd defense counsel who will punch enough holes in the prosecution's case. I could see them settling for contributing to the delinquency of a minor, suspended sentence probation, etc. but no jail time.

In case anyone cares.....

he's got a pretty shrewd defense counsel who will punch enough holes in the prosecution's case. I could see them settling for contributing to the delinquency of a minor, suspended sentence probation, etc. but no jail time.

I agree.....given the OJ Simpson debacle!!!!!

Jacko's recruited the usual suspects if he wants to play a racial card. Does anyone know if he's also employed Barry Scheck? (For me, he was the main lawyer who managed to spread doubt across all the major evidence against OJ.)

Hmmm, is Michael Jackson's dad famous enough? I suppose he would be, if only for the fact that besides siring the various Jackson kids, he also beat them with some degree of regularity, thereby ensuring his own level of fame independent of merely being their parent.

Think you will find that Joe Jackson is already famous enough to be listed. On Rotten.com's deadpool the 75 year old has been picked 110 times (Wacko Jacko has been picked 2,815 times) from the 35,000 odd players.

At the Oscars, Clint Eastwood made a joke about his age and pointed to his mother age (Margaret Ruth Runner, born 1909) In her case I do question the obituary position - as just "Clint Eastwood's mother", I don't think it's very likely.

However I think a British news obit' would just be on the cards for Sylvester Stallone's mother (Jacqueline Labofish) since her appearance on Channel 4 Celebrity Big Brother.

As for deaths, perhaps Martin Bashir will meet with a dreadful accident. Would be quite fitting really as he started the passion for sychophantic celebrity based non news stories polluting the British broadcast media with the bloody Di interview.

As for the trial, the defence will spend its entire time trashing the kids and parents, diverting all attention. Keep offering an out of court settlement and then leak it to the press that the parents are money grabbing.

The bizarre thing is that if he got convicted and served a little jail time he would be better off in his career than if he's acquitted. The US seem to love reformed stars, look at Martha Stewart ready for her new broadcast deal, once she leaves Club Fed.

One thing does come to mind, isn't it a shame that during the filming of Thriller he never dressed up as Uncle Fester?

One thing does come to mind, isn't it a shame that during the filming of Thriller he never dressed up as Uncle Fester?

I remember the scene in the park where Jacko says to his bird that "I'm not like other guys". Do you get the feeling they edited out his next line..."I'm actually more like Gary Glitter"?

:devil:

As for the trial, the defence will spend its entire time trashing the kids and parents, diverting all attention. Keep offering an out of court settlement and then leak it to the press that the parents are money grabbing.

I agree with you on that point, but I think that the outcome of the trial will hinge almost entirely on the testimony from the 2 boys involved. If the do an excellent job and appear credible, then I believe that Michael Jackson's defense will attempt to plead to a lesser charge, but if they do poorly, then the prosecution may offer him a deal that may involve little or no jail time.

The bizarre thing is that if he got convicted and served a little jail time he would be better off in his career than if he's acquitted. The US seem to love reformed stars, look at Martha Stewart ready for her new broadcast deal, once she leaves Club Fed.

I disagree with you on that on that point. People generally tend to shy away from anyone convicted of child molestation. The advertisers would not have anything to do with him, as it would create bad publicity for them.

Singer Jackson rushed to hospital

Michael Jackson is rushed to hospital on his way to court in California, with his lawyer saying he is "very ill".

Michael Jackson rushed to hospital

There are rumours on the internets that he was D.O.A. (dead on arrival).

I think the DOA reference actually means "down on adolescent"...

I still stick by my post on the 20th Sept last year. Gold digging parents. However, I suppose it is up to the jury, and if guilty, then let him swing ( no joke intended)

michael jackson is overrated. i hope he goes to prison for what he did to those kids