harrymcnallysblueandwhitearmy

Boxing Clever?

Does anyone have any information on Roy Jones Jr (b.1969) as to why he might be a good pick for next year?

• Like 1

Just got blootered in the head too many times I think.

Does anyone have any information on Roy Jones Jr (b.1969) as to why he might be a good pick for next year?

Amongst other things he's a rapper and therefore prone to dying from lead poisoning. :shoot2:

I can't imagine why anyone would suddenly think Roy Jones Jr is going to die in the next 380 days.

If you want my #1 boxing sneaky pick, who I don't think I'll be using but 2017 he's almost a lock, is Floyd Mayweather's uncle, who was also champ, Roger Mayweather. He DEFINITLEY sounds like he's got some Ali going on in his grey matter and Floyd said he quit boxing to help take care of his uncle/one-time manager, who sounds like Alzheimer's or whatever. He would be a good pick if you're looking for a December 2016 death.

SirC​​

Isn't he fighting shortly?

One good doing could easily see him off.

He's beyond 'punchy'.

Got to laugh at the suggestion of Roy Jones Jr, he isn't remotely on the radar for his health and won't get a punishing KO either so little chance of a Michael Watson blood clot, more likely for a quick end would be Tyson Fury cos his mouth is going to get him shot by some rival pikey sooner or later.

Got to laugh at the suggestion of Roy Jones Jr, he isn't remotely on the radar for his health and won't get a punishing KO either so little chance of a Michael Watson blood clot, more likely for a quick end would be Tyson Fury cos his mouth is going to get him shot by some rival pikey sooner or later.

I was only asking because someone has played him as a wildcard in my work game and I had to look him up to find out who he was. Didn't know whether this was inspired or wildly optimistic

Not the worst punt imo...

Not the worst punt imo...

If they're taking on Tyson Fury they'd better have guns. Up close he'd massacre two or three of them.

He's beyond 'punchy'.

Oops.... He got KTFO on Saturday. Watch from about 11:30 onwards, Only missing someone editing "Finish Him!" over it

• Like 1

He's beyond 'punchy'.

Oops.... He got KTFO on Saturday. Watch from about 11:30 onwards, Only missing someone editing "Finish Him!" over it

A clinical demolotion in those final few punches

Harry Scott at 78.

http://www.boxingnewsonline.net/19506/

Panneled the Hurricane twice in one year (65) but only got one victory. Was well past it in the Minter era.

Will Howard Davis Jr obit in 2016?

I'll say no.

Makes it fourteen DDP squad candidates to have died early now.

Fucking hell, that's a late time to make a replacement. Definitely a wipeout for a lot of teams with their eye on the title.

I'll say no.

Shit. I sent my team in 1:05 PM with him in the list. He will be replaced by Helen Fawekes now... god dammit - 6 of my DDP 2016 list members have died in December.

Fucking fuck fuckity fuck

I'll say no.

Yeez, luckily he was only on my preliminary Shaun's Deadpool team which is the only team I haven't submitted yet. He was too risky obit-wise for me, let's see if that opinion turns out to be correct.

And he isn't even Deathrace point-worthy, because he isn't "widely believed to be alive at January 1st". And according to the english Wikipedia-page, he died on the 30th.

Howard's End

Every list of mine everywhere on the Internet is fucked**

Fuckity fuck fuckin fuck.

Good thing I've nothing to do today but amend this tragedy.

SC

**Edit: not true. In fact (see signature below) Howard's End guarantees me 1st overall in the DougStanhope league Necronomicon Suh, which had about 85 teams.

He was only the 4th person needed to be replaced from any of my teams since they were submitted. 2nd if Shadow List doesn't count.

I guess I don't have such strong candidates as I thought.

He was either gonna be one of my last few in or or 1st few out I guess he made that decision early for me.

I remember Watt outpointing him but I don't know if they met twice.

• Like 1